US Oil Rig Count has Doubled Under Biden

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
That's right, Biden has more than doubled the US oil rig count because energy companies are ramping up production big time under Biden.

Biden inherited an underproducing country from Trump, we only had a meager 287 oil rigs when Biden took over, not good.
Now we 623, more than double, thanks to Biden.
The US oil rig count is set to rise further, thanks to Biden and the US is also building solar and wind installations at a record pace, and the US is producing and exporting record amounts of Nat gas thanks to Biden.

Biden is the energy president, he has made the US the dominant energy producer AND exporter in the entire world. Doubling oil rigs, world leading Nat gas and exports, and ramping up renewable energy.

The US energy industry is better now than ever before thanks to Biden.

• Banned
another bullshit rant by the phony banker....
its so funny how I just post fact after fact and you don't like my facts

The reality is the US had only 287 oil rigs when Biden took over, we now have 623 and counting...

You people spend all your time whining and crying and complaining, but Biden is getting shit done. Infrastructure, jobs, energy, oil, nat gas, renewable energy.

The US is now the world leader in nat gas production AND exports, thanks Biden !

its so funny how I just post fact after fact and you don't like my facts

The reality is the US had only 287 oil rigs when Biden took over, we now have 623 and counting...

You people spend all your time whining and crying and complaining, but Biden is getting shit done. Infrastructure, jobs, energy, oil, nat gas, renewable energy.

The US is now the world leader in nat gas production AND exports, thanks Biden !
and yet i asked you 3x in another thread about finances, about what is your background that one should listen to you....you went right over all 3 of those posts...until you tell me your background in finances and why i should listen to what you have to say.....you are the phony banker....

That's right, Biden has more than doubled the US oil rig count because energy companies are ramping up production big time under Biden.

Biden inherited an underproducing country from Trump, we only had a meager 287 oil rigs when Biden took over, not good.
The US oil rig count is set to rise further, thanks to Biden and the US is also building solar and wind installations at a record pace, and the US is producing and exporting record amounts of Nat gas thanks to Biden.

Biden is the energy president, he has made the US the dominant energy producer AND exporter in the entire world. Doubling oil rigs, world leading Nat gas and exports, and ramping up renewable energy.

I followed your link but there was no distinction between federal land and non-federal land. Therefore if all these increases occurred on non-federal land
it has nothing to do with Biden as Biden has banned drilling on Federal land.
The Federal lands are the ONLY influence a President has direct control.
But when Biden said this:
I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels

BidenFederallieasessigned.png

Biden didn't do anything...lol

I followed your link but there was no distinction between federal land and non-federal land. Therefore if all these increases occurred on non-federal land
I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels

View attachment 749095

not true at all
Biden approves drilling for non federal as well as federal. Biden has approved a record amount of drilling permits for non-federal land
What you don't seem to understand is that there are more than enough drilling location and reserves in the non federal lands.

The reality is that the total US rig count has more than doubled under Biden and has increased at the fastest pace ever for a presidency.
thank you Biden, great job.

the Biden administration approved 3,557 permits for oil and gas drilling on public lands in its first year, far outpacing the Trump administration’s first-year total of 2,658.

Thought you liberal loons were all about solar and wind mills, and getting rid of fossil fuels to fight climate change?? ... :dunno:

View attachment 749095

Dayum, you were so destroyed by the OP, you tried diverting from the thread topic of rig count (oil production) ... to ... new leases (non-producing).

A little honesty goes a long way, which the Banker is incapable of.
There are many layers to this story, what has been left out was that
thing called the COVID PANDEMIC. You remember, the economy shut down.
The banker uses that point for his starting point and then goes forward.
He does not use the Trump years leading up to the pandemic. It would be
embarrassing for the Banker if he did.
Sad little kid
But, I will give him some sources he can chew on.

Drilling Down on Federal Leasing Facts

The dirty little secret is that the Biden administration issues permits and prevents actual drilling. The permits expire in two years.
The dirty little secret is oil companies can extend them or apply for a lease.
2 years is plenty for a site to be explored and determined if it is viable for oil drilling.
Once again, republicans, blaming the government for what oil companies are NOT doing............on the 10% of the total leases, federal government has control over.

The dirty little secret is oil companies can extend them or apply for a lease.
2 years is plenty for a site to be explored and determined if it is viable for oil drilling.
Once again, republicans, blaming the government for what oil companies are NOT doing............on the 10% of the total leases, federal government has control over.

The Interior Department on Friday said it's moving forward with the first onshore sales of public oil and natural gas drilling leases under President Joe Biden, but will sharply increase royalty rates for companies as federal officials weigh efforts to fight climate change against pressure to bring down high gasoline prices.

The royalty rate for new leases will increase to 18.75% from 12.5%. That's a 50% jump and marks the first increase to royalties for the federal government since they were imposed in the 1920s.

Thought you liberal loons were all about solar and wind mills, and getting rid of fossil fuels to fight climate change?? ... :dunno:
As usual, republicans thought wrong..........again.
The U.S. will NEVER get rid of oil.
There are too many other items made from it, it would be a Herculean task.

A little honesty goes a long way, which the Banker is incapable of.
There are many layers to this story, what has been left out was that
thing called the COVID PANDEMIC. You remember, the economy shut down.
The banker uses that point for his starting point and then goes forward.
He does not use the Trump years leading up to the pandemic. It would be
embarrassing for the Banker if he did.
Sad little kid
But, I will give him some sources he can chew on.

Drilling Down on Federal Leasing Facts

oil production and export is up substantially since Biden took over
Nat gas production and export is up substantially since Biden took over
Total oil drilling permits are up substantially sicne Biden took over and Boden has approved more drilling permits than Trump did.

Its pretty cut and dry. You just can;t handle the facts

Basically the life of a MAGA republican is too try and spin facts and reality because facts crush MAGA.

You people can't even admit Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud, that says it all.

Oil production has skyrocketed under Biden
Nat gas production has skyrocketed under Biden
Oil and gas exports have skyrocketed under Biden
AND
the US the the world leading producer and exporter of Nat gas. Thank you Joe, you are doing great !

Yeah, rig count has increased because of his horrid domestic and foreign policies which are squeezing supply. All of these new leases are private and not public.

oil production and export is up substantially since Biden took over
Nat gas production and export is up substantially since Biden took over
Total oil drilling permits are up substantially sicne Biden took over and Boden has approved more drilling permits than Trump did.

Its pretty cut and dry. You just can;t handle the facts

Basically the life of a MAGA republican is too try and spin facts and reality because facts crush MAGA.

You people can't even admit Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud, that says it all.

Oil production has skyrocketed under Biden
Nat gas production has skyrocketed under Biden
Oil and gas exports have skyrocketed under Biden
AND
the US the the world leading producer and exporter of Nat gas. Thank you Joe, you are doing great !
Basically, you are not being honest. Ignore the fact that you are using the bottom of the pandemic for you
numbers, son.
Using the Trump years leading up to the pandemic gives better contrast to your
yarn. :smoke:

Forum List

Back