US Oil Rig Count has Doubled Under Biden

And what are you using to lubricate your diesel engine? Try doing it with "peanut oil" and see what happens! Duh?
That would work.
An engine that uses splash lubrication requires neither oil pump nor oil filter. Splash lubrication is an antique system whereby scoops on the big-ends of the connecting rods dip into the oil sump and splash the lubricant upwards towards the cylinders, creating an oil mist which settles into droplets.

That would work.
An engine that uses splash lubrication requires neither oil pump nor oil filter. Splash lubrication is an antique system whereby scoops on the big-ends of the connecting rods dip into the oil sump and splash the lubricant upwards towards the cylinders, creating an oil mist which settles into droplets.

God you're an idiot! Vegetable oil would break down almost immediately and so would your diesel engine!

No, it sounds like the truth.
Biden should force oil companies to drill on the leases he approved?
Sounds like something Trump would do.
Biden should force government agencies to approve permits so drilling could happen in a timely fashion. Instead they slow walk them so that drillers can't drill but Biden can still claim that they've issued leases so it's not his fault! It's all a show with the left and consumers pay the price at the pump.

Biden should force government agencies to approve permits so drilling could happen in a timely fashion. Instead they slow walk them so that drillers can't drill but Biden can still claim that they've issued leases so it's not his fault! It's all a show with the left and consumers pay the price at the pump.
The Biden administration did approve permits, it's the oil companies, that aren't drilling on them, moron.
Go ahead and blame the entire 10% that the feds have control over but ignore the 90% they don't.
Just like Trump, blaming others, of course the government for what oil companies AREN"T doing.

The Biden administration did approve permits, it's the oil companies, that aren't drilling on them, moron.
Go ahead and blame the entire 10% that the feds have control over but ignore the 90% they don't.
Just like Trump, blaming others, of course the government for what oil companies AREN"T doing.

Your kind of stupid is a rare and wonderous thing, Smokin'! (Eye Roll)
Is that you?

mastermilo.png

Your kind of stupid is pretty common among your brothers, to even be STUPID enough to do something like that.

He handed Biden a growing economy, derp.

As well, Trump left Biden a growing economy as 3rd quarter of 2020 GDP was +33.4%.

In the fourth quarter of 2020 GDP was +4.1%.

The first quarter of 2021 was +6.4%.

By "growing economy," you mean a declining job growth with 115,000 jobs lost in December, 2020, Trump's last full month?

Yeah, he did. Fact.

The 3rd quarter of 2020 GDP was +33.4%.

In the fourth quarter of 2020 GDP was +4.1%.

The first quarter of 2021 was +6.4%.

For fuck's sake... :eusa_doh:

2020-3rd quarter GDP was 35.3% increase because 2020-2nd quarter was -29.9%. All that actually happened was GDP returned to close, but still less than it was before 2019-4th quarter.

LOL...so you're claiming SUCCESS!!! because Joe Biden's high point has almost reached Trump's low point? That's dumb even for you, Faun!

LOL

No, what I actually said is increasing faster under Biden than under Trump. And that it's still higher than Trump's low...

Biden high ... 627
Trump low ... 172

LOL

No, what I actually said is increasing faster under Biden than under Trump. And that it's still higher than Trump's low...

Biden high ... 627
Trump low ... 172
So you're going to compare Biden's "high" to Trump's "low"? Why wouldn't you compare Trump's high to Biden's high?
With all due respect, Faun? I think you know that Joe Biden didn't create that increase...that it happened because of the end of Covid just as Trump didn't create that decrease...that happened because of the onset of Covid! Touting THAT as a Biden accomplishment borders on farce!

Is that you?

mastermilo.png

Your kind of stupid is pretty common among your brothers, to even be STUPID enough to do something like that.
You just claimed that we could run our vehicles with Peanut or Vegetable Oil, Smokin which is moronic on it's face! I simply found a video of someone crazy enough to try it! The results speak for themselves.

So you're going to compare Biden's "high" to Trump's "low"? Why wouldn't you compare Trump's high to Biden's high?
With all due respect, Faun? I think you know that Joe Biden didn't create that increase...that it happened because of the end of Covid just as Trump didn't create that decrease...that happened because of the onset of Covid! Touting THAT as a Biden accomplishment borders on farce!

No, you flaming moron... YOU compared Biden with Trump's low....

LOL...so you're claiming SUCCESS!!! because Joe Biden's high point has almost reached Trump's low point? That's dumb even for you, Faun!

I merely pointed out right count during Biden's first 2 years increased 114% compared to Trump's first 2 years when it increased just 55%.

I also highlighted your insanity of claiming rig count decreased only when Biden won the election.

Judging by some of the replies here, it’s like they want to blame trump for all the issues of Covid, but not recognize that Covid had an effect on the economy.

I merely pointed out right count during Biden's first 2 years increased 114% compared to Trump's first 2 years when it increased just 55%.

I also highlighted your insanity of claiming rig count decreased only when Biden won the election.
Well gee whiz, Faun...Biden started as Covid was starting to decrease...of course you'd see an increase! That had nothing to do with Biden. If a mannequin was sitting behind that desk you would have seen the same kind of recovery (if not a better recovery!) You on the left try to make the same claims for Biden "creating" jobs when he didn't do anything to make that happen...people simply returned to work because Covid restrictions were easing!

It's insanity that I pointed out how in your graph you can see a nose dive as soon as Joe Biden was elected? Oil company executives aren't stupid. They knew what they were getting with Joe Biden in the Oval Office.

Forum List

Back