US Oil Rig Count has Doubled Under Biden

So you want to remove a significant amount of our ENERGY production and then claim we were not ENERGY independent.

Nice try, Clown.

Lol. Before COVID we imported 7-9 million bpd. We were never energy independent. Just another Trump lie.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
You bragged about production under Biden yet it is still below the pre-COVID high under Trump.

As well, Trump left Biden a growing economy as 3rd quarter of 2020 GDP was +33.4%.

In the fourth quarter of 2020 GDP was +4.1%.

The first quarter of 2021 was +6.4%.

Because Trump was president for 4 years, not 3, and handed Biden a pile of shit.

"But the president's elected for four years. We're not elected for three years. I'm not elected for three years." ... "I'm not elected for three years, I'm elected for four years." ~ Donald Trump

That's right, Biden has more than doubled the US oil rig count because energy companies are ramping up production big time under Biden.

Biden inherited an underproducing country from Trump, we only had a meager 287 oil rigs when Biden took over, not good.
Now we 623, more than double, thanks to Biden.
The US oil rig count is set to rise further, thanks to Biden and the US is also building solar and wind installations at a record pace, and the US is producing and exporting record amounts of Nat gas thanks to Biden.

Biden is the energy president, he has made the US the dominant energy producer AND exporter in the entire world. Doubling oil rigs, world leading Nat gas and exports, and ramping up renewable energy.

The US energy industry is better now than ever before thanks to Biden.
I think the lesson we all should take from this is that oil is a good/great thing and not the evil that some would have us believe...you go Joe, keep those wells pumping 24/7...this is great news for the entire world.

Covid! Thanks! Covid and oil companies paying off investors was a result of the slowdown. Which had zero to do with Biden. Thanks for your help.

And? The fact is U.S. oil production is still below the Trump pre-COVID high by around 1 million bbls per day.

Because Trump was president for 4 years, not 3, and handed Biden a pile of shit.

"But the president's elected for four years. We're not elected for three years. I'm not elected for three years." ... "I'm not elected for three years, I'm elected for four years." ~ Donald Trump

He handed Biden a growing economy, derp.

As well, Trump left Biden a growing economy as 3rd quarter of 2020 GDP was +33.4%.

Read your citation year old.

the Biden administration topped the Trump administration’s permitting record in its first year ... the zenith of 643 issued last April

And add recent data

Biden Administration Reopens Federal Lands for Oil and Gas ...

Meanwhile, there are 14,427 overall permits so far in 2022, a number that could increase as the year continues.

No he didn't. More delusions.

Yeah, he did. Fact.

The 3rd quarter of 2020 GDP was +33.4%.

oil production and export is up substantially since Biden took over
Nat gas production and export is up substantially since Biden took over
Total oil drilling permits are up substantially sicne Biden took over and Boden has approved more drilling permits than Trump did.

Its pretty cut and dry. You just can;t handle the facts

Basically the life of a MAGA republican is too try and spin facts and reality because facts crush MAGA.

You people can't even admit Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud, that says it all.

Oil production has skyrocketed under Biden
Nat gas production has skyrocketed under Biden
Oil and gas exports have skyrocketed under Biden
AND
the US the the world leading producer and exporter of Nat gas. Thank you Joe, you are doing great !
I wouldn’t say that. Oil production increased under trump and has leveled off. It’s not really any higher under Biden.

And as was mentioned, Covid kind of killed production so the number of rigs when trump left vs wheee Biden is now isn’t really an accurate comparison. Under trump before Covid, rig count was actually higher.

Yeah, he did. Fact.

The 3rd quarter of 2020 GDP was +33.4%.
You left out fueled by more than $3 trillion in pandemic relief,

Following the 2nd quarter -33% drop

It followed a 31.4% rate of contraction in the April-June quarter, the deepest since the government started keeping records in 1947.

Whether it's 1 rig or 1,000,000 rigs, the increase is fact, and the proof based on Biden increasing drilling permits by 34% in just his first year. alone.

If you want to know how many rigs that 34% resulted in, you can do your own research.
exactly, these little babies are just jealous that Biden he's beaten Trump again.

All these weaklings can do is cry and whine, and they still can;'t even admit trump lost the election, so there is no way they will ever admit this.

That's right, Biden has more than doubled the US oil rig count because energy companies are ramping up production big time under Biden.

Biden inherited an underproducing country from Trump, we only had a meager 287 oil rigs when Biden took over, not good.
Now we 623, more than double, thanks to Biden.
The US oil rig count is set to rise further, thanks to Biden and the US is also building solar and wind installations at a record pace, and the US is producing and exporting record amounts of Nat gas thanks to Biden.

Biden is the energy president, he has made the US the dominant energy producer AND exporter in the entire world. Doubling oil rigs, world leading Nat gas and exports, and ramping up renewable energy.

The US energy industry is better now than ever before thanks to Biden.

Is coal next? we can only hope

Forum List

Back