US not Trying High Level Diplomacy to End Fighting.

This is a couple of days old, but it seems that it's still correct. America doesn't want an end to this war, without the outcome being resolved in America's favour. And another factor is that as long as the fighting continues, Russia's resources, both military and otherwise, are being exhausted.

There are always a few facts at least to be found at antiwar.com, on account of many of the articles they post are less interested in winning a war than they are in ending a war.
Isn't it up to Ukraine?

You must know by now that in my opinion it's all about America challenging Russia by using the Ukrainian people as a cannon fodder proxy.

I'm interested in solutions that could end the war because it's quite likely to go nuclear.

I don't know about quite likely but a remote possibility sure!
MAGA

You must know by now that in my opinion it's all about America challenging Russia by using the Ukrainian people as a cannon fodder proxy.

I'm interested in solutions that could end the war because it's quite likely to go nuclear.
It is a concern.

Telling Ukraine they have to give up their Easter Border and Crimea and accept being disarmed despite having been invaded by Putin three times seems a small price to pay for cheaper gas - Donald T. Trump
MAGA

No, but Donald J. tRump, YES!!!!!!!
MAGA

Biden regime should have not sent Kamala over to Europe to give her speech that we wanted Ukraine in NATO. That was pretty a screw you Putin daring him to invade. And now with the west strangling Russia with sanctions, they will fully align with China and we will have the real war which is for them to replace the dollar as the world reserve currency. It is why the Globalists are all aligned with Ukraine.

Gaddafi and Libya got destroyed because he was trying to create a pan african currency.

Isn't it up to Ukraine?
That's almost certainly true, but still, if Zelensky decided it's time for peace talks, the US/Nato would be obliged to agree.

The only question I would worry about is the possibility of having Zelensky whacked and US/Nato installing a more agreeable leader of Ukraine.

So far at least, there's no cracks in US/Nato positioning and they're waiting for Russia's resolve to weaken.

This is a couple of days old, but it seems that it's still correct. America doesn't want an end to this war, without the outcome being resolved in America's favour. And another factor is that as long as the fighting continues, Russia's resources, both military and otherwise, are being exhausted.

There are always a few facts at least to be found at antiwar.com, on account of many of the articles they post are less interested in winning a war than they are in ending a war.

There's no one in the current US regime who's capable of having those kinds of talks. People like you elected an old man with dementia and a truly stupid woman to "run" our country, and you see the price we're all paying for that. They also surrounded themselves with other idiots who can't perform at a strategic level.

The Globalists who own Biden are only interested in escalating, not ending, the war
You can be a part of the discussion too if you're ready to leave the domestic sh-tfight out of it. The globalists don't have any struggle with Biden.
It's possible that Trump would have balked at the Pentagon's challenge to Russia but I really can't see any chance of America's agenda being compromised in the long run.

The PNAC agenda spoke of world domination and Wesley Clark blew the whistle. The only real roadblock to that agenda isn't Iran, it's other major powers with a stake in the game.

This is a couple of days old, but it seems that it's still correct. America doesn't want an end to this war, without the outcome being resolved in America's favour.
Horseshit. We have our interests but ultimately it's not up to America, it's up to Ukraine and Russia to come to terms.

Russia is damanding Ukraine drop it's Constitutional provision to join EU and recognize Crimea as part of Russia and Dombas an independent country.

What co you appeasers propose to give away of Ukraine's territory and sovereignty?

Last edited:

The story that's posted at antiwar.com that I would consider one of the most important.

There are several others very much worth reading. This one, in my opinion, suggests great danger on the horizon!

So, you got nothing

Fantastic

You have an imagination and nothing more. Correlation does not equal causation. The only people claiming Putin didn't invade because Trump was in the White House are Trump's sycophants. There is literally no intelligence indicating this.

Telling Ukraine they have to give up their Easter Border and Crimea and accept being disarmed despite having been invaded by Putin three times seems a small price to pay for cheaper gas - Donald T. Trump
MAGA
That's not worded very well for the sake of being easily understood. I've read it correctly but can others? And is it quoted correctly?

Would Trump be so totally out of synce with America's agenda, and so callous too?

You have an imagination and nothing more. Correlation does not equal causation. The only people claiming Putin didn't invade because Trump was in the White House are Trump's sycophants. There is literally no intelligence indicating this.
Putin invaded Ukraine when Obama was in office, remember the hot mic asking permission, and now when Biden is in office. Kamala dared him to invade, he did. Your team owns this.

Of course, your definition of "sycophant" is anyone who says Putin didn't invade because Trump was in the White House.

Circular reasoning.

No Intelligence may explain your POV.

Orange Man Bad. Very Bad!

Maybe Trumps mean tweets stopped Putin.

Forum List

Back