Undefeated UFC Star Bryce Mitchell said more in one presser about Biden corruption & Ukraine, than I suspect all major networks have in the last year

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Bryce says stop sending Americans overseas to fight politician's wars and stop sending taxpayer's dollars to foreign countries when we got veterans sleeping on the streets in America...THAT'S MY BRO!

”I’m not going nowhere to fight any war for any of these politicians.”

“You’ve got Biden & his son making a shit ton of money & using our tax dollars to bribe” Ukrainian officials.

Last edited:
Bryce says stop sending Americans overseas to fight politician's wars and stop sending taxpayer's dollars to foreign countries when we got veterans sleeping on the streets in America...THAT'S MY BRO!

“You’ve got Biden & his son making a shit ton of money & using our tax dollars to bribe” Ukrainian officials.

It's shaping up so it won't be necessary to send America's troops overseas to fight another war. Mainly because of the possibility of Nato interference against Russia.

But then if Nato does interfere then there won't be a war that troops could fight in Europe. It will be a war in America which will only require troops to administer first Aid and medical assistance to civilians, as well as the suicide injection we were taught to use on ourselves and our loved ones in our NBCW/NBCD training.

• Banned
Relevant quote from Joe Biden during a presser in Kyiv, 2014

EVQ_tGyXYAEpafi

• Banned
they say the Kennedys are cursed...

well, i say the Bidens & the Cuomos cursed America!

No lies told!!!!

• Banned
Hunter Biden was BANNED from infamous celebrity hangout Chateau Marmont where comedian Belushi died 40 years ago) in 2018 for drug use, text messages reveal

it takes a lot to get blacklisted from the Chateau Marmont, Hollywood's HQ for debauchery, but in the summer of 2018, Hunter Biden manages to do just that

Hunter was dumbfounded and complained profusely. "wtf, man, seriously, wtf?", he texted the person who told him about it

(see post #6 for more!)

Columbia Pictures president Harry Cohn once told two of his charges that, “If you must get into trouble, go to the Marmont!”

Last edited:
"Hunter Biden and his Son." 0:56

Smart boy right there. LOL.
Love his passion, but keep your mouth shut about politics.

"Hunter Biden and his Son." 0:56

Smart boy right there. LOL.
Love his passion, but keep your mouth shut about politics.
oh come on, it's the biased media who should keep their mouth shut and opinions to themselves and report accurately

And Bryce Mitchells evidence Biden is bribing Ukranians? I mean, this kid just got through saying he doesn't know what's going on over there right? Dude, stop manufacturing idiotic threads, where the lies are right in front of us to watch.

And Bryce Mitchells evidence Biden is bribing Ukranians? I mean, this kid just got through saying he doesn't know what's going on over there right? Dude, stop manufacturing idiotic threads, where the lies are right in front of us to watch.
Why did the US Secret Service just say it lost 3 years of Hunter Biden’s travel records?

Why did the US Secret Service just say it lost 3 years of Hunter Biden’s travel records?
You are moving the goal post some place else. You posted a thread where this kid clearly was lying. Stay on your own fucking thread coward.

Forum List

Back