US militias forge alliances with conspiracy theorists ahead of election

Armed militia groups are forging alliances in the final stages of the US presidential election with conspiracy theorists and anti-vaxxers who claim the coronavirus pandemic is a hoax, intensifying concerns that trouble could be brewing ahead of election day.

Leading advocates of anti-government and anti-science propaganda came together at the weekend, joined by the founder of one of the largest militia groups. The rare connection occurred at the Red Pill Expo, a conference convened on Jekyll Island, Georgia – a symbolic location as it is the birthplace of the US Federal Reserve, a popular bogey figure for conspiracy theorists.

What a collection of loons. All under one roof.
Its important to make a distinction between the flat earthers and the gun totin thugs.
You are still pissed that a bunch of rag tag milias formed up and kicked the ass out of a once strongest military in the world back in 1776. Want to go double or nothing? Bring your pansy ass here, you buck tooth moron.
Why would that upset me ?
Why because when We the People separated from the King(who was never elected for office) he had to put more taxes on the locals, and for what? You are such a sorry lot over there....
Whoosh. Mate, I know that war was a big deal for you but nobody over here gave a shit about it. Now tell me why it would upset me ?
Bwaaaahhhaaaaa....Except the inbred royals, who later on, tried to attack US again, and got their asses handed to them.

Because you have to pay all the taxes that would of otherwise been taken from the colonies. Once it was proven that Britain was nothing more than buck tooth morons, all the other British colonies left also. Oh yeah, with out US, you would be a Nazi today. Another reason why you hate US, we had to save your sorry ass, again...

I am struggling to understand how events 250 years ago affect my current tax responsibilities. Perhaps you could sketch that out for me rather than pluck shite out of your flabby arse ?
So before the Militias of the United States had formed up, the Kind of England was all complacent on taxing the subjects(like you are today) just so he could live high on the hog, eating steak, caviar and drinking some of the best wine and ales made, while the serfs who had to work hard just to survive gave up most of what they earned. When the United States left the Kingdom of inbred morons, by using rag tag militias, the royal family had to substitute that revenue someplace, and the only place left was you buck tooth morons who pay up to 75% of the working class income, just so the likes of big ears Charles and his silver spoon sons can live like, well "Kings". So it is a history lesson about militias and why your royal family will never allow one again in the British Isles, because if it does happen the royals will probably end up like Marie Antoinette.....
That is a bizarre argument. I would happily put the whole royal family up against the wall and shoot the fuckers. But they cost us pretty much nothing in terms of tax and probably earn it back through the tourists they drag in.

Speaking personally I applaud the Americans in getting their independence just like I applaud the Indians, Kenyans and all of the others. So how should I be upset about something that happened 250 years go ?

You really need to make a stronger case than something you pull out of your arse.
Bwaaahhhhaaaaaa.....Every one of them gets at least a million dollars, even the new ones, just because of that silver spoon, but since it was militias that formed up to kick the royals and their oppression of rules and taxation, with the Progs of today, we are seeing those people, thinking they have that silver spoon also, which is why you are seeing push back against those retarded, royal wanna be's

I would happily put the whole royal family up against the wall and shoot the fuckers

That will get you arrested in your country

Who can I forward it to?

No, if he said it about Muslims or Blacks, such talk could get him arrested. But since the royals are white, mostly, there is no problem with such talk.

And that is not racism, because whites have different rules applied to THEM, and verbal attacks on THEM. based on race.

And if you can understand that, you are a liberal.

Armed militia groups are forging alliances in the final stages of the US presidential election with conspiracy theorists and anti-vaxxers who claim the coronavirus pandemic is a hoax, intensifying concerns that trouble could be brewing ahead of election day.

Leading advocates of anti-government and anti-science propaganda came together at the weekend, joined by the founder of one of the largest militia groups. The rare connection occurred at the Red Pill Expo, a conference convened on Jekyll Island, Georgia – a symbolic location as it is the birthplace of the US Federal Reserve, a popular bogey figure for conspiracy theorists.

What a collection of loons. All under one roof.
Its important to make a distinction between the flat earthers and the gun totin thugs.
You are still pissed that a bunch of rag tag milias formed up and kicked the ass out of a once strongest military in the world back in 1776. Want to go double or nothing? Bring your pansy ass here, you buck tooth moron.
Why would that upset me ?
Why because when We the People separated from the King(who was never elected for office) he had to put more taxes on the locals, and for what? You are such a sorry lot over there....
Whoosh. Mate, I know that war was a big deal for you but nobody over here gave a shit about it. Now tell me why it would upset me ?
Bwaaaahhhaaaaa....Except the inbred royals, who later on, tried to attack US again, and got their asses handed to them.

Because you have to pay all the taxes that would of otherwise been taken from the colonies. Once it was proven that Britain was nothing more than buck tooth morons, all the other British colonies left also. Oh yeah, with out US, you would be a Nazi today. Another reason why you hate US, we had to save your sorry ass, again...

I am struggling to understand how events 250 years ago affect my current tax responsibilities. Perhaps you could sketch that out for me rather than pluck shite out of your flabby arse ?
So before the Militias of the United States had formed up, the Kind of England was all complacent on taxing the subjects(like you are today) just so he could live high on the hog, eating steak, caviar and drinking some of the best wine and ales made, while the serfs who had to work hard just to survive gave up most of what they earned. When the United States left the Kingdom of inbred morons, by using rag tag militias, the royal family had to substitute that revenue someplace, and the only place left was you buck tooth morons who pay up to 75% of the working class income, just so the likes of big ears Charles and his silver spoon sons can live like, well "Kings". So it is a history lesson about militias and why your royal family will never allow one again in the British Isles, because if it does happen the royals will probably end up like Marie Antoinette.....
That is a bizarre argument. I would happily put the whole royal family up against the wall and shoot the fuckers. But they cost us pretty much nothing in terms of tax and probably earn it back through the tourists they drag in.

Speaking personally I applaud the Americans in getting their independence just like I applaud the Indians, Kenyans and all of the others. So how should I be upset about something that happened 250 years go ?

You really need to make a stronger case than something you pull out of your arse.
Bwaaahhhhaaaaaa.....Every one of them gets at least a million dollars, even the new ones, just because of that silver spoon, but since it was militias that formed up to kick the royals and their oppression of rules and taxation, with the Progs of today, we are seeing those people, thinking they have that silver spoon also, which is why you are seeing push back against those retarded, royal wanna be's
Now explain why your nonsense should make me bitter about American Independence ?

I read through some of these comm and imagine you folks at your computers with your WiFi and weeks worth of groceries just loving life thinking ol Biden or Trump got your back no matter what it’s freedom right? I think y’all forgot people died for you to have them and if you think you may not have to face death to keep them you are dead wrong

Now explain why your nonsense should make me bitter about American Independence ?
Oh i dont know, maybe because we can have these while you cant?

wm_11709805.jpg

"...a packed and maskless audience of about 350...."

ROFLMFAO!!

View attachment 401914
Perfect picture of tommy dismissing conspiracy facts as conspiracy theorists. :iyfyus.jpg: love how trollboy tommy likes to try and convince people thst the virus is dangerous and the vaccine is not,tommy trollboy wants to convince us all these thundered of thousands of people thst have died after taking the vaccine,he is trying to tell us all thst is a hoax and thst the best doctors in the world,over 10,ooo of them thst have a lawsuit against fauci are all conspiracy theorists,tin foil hatter tommy sure likes having shit all over his face in embarrassment.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Forum List

Back