US Military's Knee on the Throat of the World

Would you have spoken out against it if you noticed? So far, partisanship seems more important to you than any actual policy.
I can't remember for sure if I voted for Clinton in '92 or not.
I may have been that ignorant/indifferent 28 years ago.
Since then it has become obvious to me "choosing" between Republicans or Democrats changes very little.

Then they should stop asking for us to intervene.
Can you provide any examples of countries asking the US to maim, murder, and displace millions of their citizens?

The US Military Has Its Knee on the Throat of the World - CounterPunch.org

"The messy, scrappy, unsatisfying, asymmetrical wars in the devastated Middle East have lost the interest of our warriors, as two worthier adversaries, China and Russia, have been conjured up, and now grip their attention.

"Although our budget comprises over 40% of the world’s military spending, and China and Russia spend respectively one-sixth and one-tenth of ours, the Pentagon refers to them generously as 'near-peers'.

"China and Russia are not eager for these roles. We have had to torment them, like reluctant bulls in a bullfight.

"We sail our warships within twelve miles of their shores, conducting vast military exercises in the South China Sea, the Black Sea, the Persian Gulf and the Japan Sea.

"Thousands of US troops marched across Europe this spring to perform military exercises along Russia’s borders."
We give them grants to behave and they don't behave.
So Trump stopped giving them grants.
Don't you just hate Trump?

LOL, like elections above the parallel would have been "free"

Fuck off you commie asshole.
Which WWII ally liberated Korea first, Loon"

"DECEMBER 31, 2002
A Pop Quiz on Korea
by GARY LEUPP
(Choose the best answer. 3 points each. Answers at the end.)"

"5. In accordance with a wartime agreement that the USSR would enter the war with Japan following the German surrender, Soviet forces invaded Korea in August, advancing to the 38th parallel by August 10. They could easily have occupied the whole peninsula. What did they do?

"a. They accepted the Japanese surrender, provided arms to local communist forces led by Kim Il-sung, and withdrew within the year.
"b. They consulted with their American allies, who requested that they stop their advance at the 38th parallel, so that U.S. forces could in the next month occupy the rest of Korea. The Soviets agreed to the U.S. proposal.

"c. They proclaimed the Korean Soviet Republic and made plans for permanent incorporation into the USSR."

LOL, like elections above the parallel would have been "free"

Fuck off you commie asshole.

"DECEMBER 31, 2002
A Pop Quiz on Korea
by GARY LEUPP

"5. In accordance with a wartime agreement that the USSR would enter the war with Japan following the German surrender, Soviet forces invaded Korea in August, advancing to the 38th parallel by August 10. They could easily have occupied the whole peninsula. What did they do?

"a. They accepted the Japanese surrender, provided arms to local communist forces led by Kim Il-sung, and withdrew within the year.
"b. They consulted with their American allies, who requested that they stop their advance at the 38th parallel, so that U.S. forces could in the next month occupy the rest of Korea. The Soviets agreed to the U.S. proposal.

"c. They proclaimed the Korean Soviet Republic and made plans for permanent incorporation into the USSR."

And North Korea has been enslaved ever since.

Thanks for nothing, twat.

Like he needed a ballot to take power.

What a miserable communist apologist you are.
Kil Il Sung would never have been elected in free Korean elections in 1945; in fact, he would not have been on the ballot if the US Army had not prevented those elections from happening. Your blind worship of American Exceptionalism makes me question your sanity.

Got it. You agreed with Trump, but you could not admit it. Not even now, after the fact
If it is true the US military is killing more civilians under Trump than Obama, what does that say about "peace?"

What does that say about "profits?"
blog_civilian_deaths_iraq_syria2.gif

How many civilians did Trump kill in drone strikes last year?

LOL!!!! I did not claim that we had Peace. That you pretended I did, and addressed that, is called a Strawman, and is the type of dishonest tactic people use, when they know that are defending a political position that is bullshit.

I thought we were finding common ground in our desire for Peace, but it seems scoring partisan points is more important to you.

I understand. I am a Partisan Ideologue too. Though less rabid it seems.

So, those liberals that attacked Trump for undermining NATO, you told them that? Or could you not stand apart from the lefty dogpiling?
I've argued long before Trump that NATO should have become extinct when the USSR did. The fact Trump has failed to remove the US from that organization makes me think he's more concerned with profits than peace?
The-enlargement-of-NATO-1949-2018_cropped_3x2-600x400.png

MR Online | Is Russia imperialist?

Bullshit. He barely touched on the issue and got burned by massive political backlash. From both sides.

THat is not "profits" but simply NOT going against strong opposition.

Which is more important to you? Ideological partisanship or Peace?
You're presenting a false dichotomy. Republicans AND Democrats are committed to billionaires like Trump. Billionaires earn large profits from wars they seldom fight in. Even if they don't own defense stocks, they sell luxury housing to parasites who do. So far, Trump has honored his pledge to avoid any new wars; maybe that's his "October Surprise"?
mary-trump-book.jpg

A Breadcrumb on Trump's Alleged SAT Fraud

That is some of the weakest alleged motivation for a Conspiracy Theory I have ever seen.

And some very widely distanced dots, that you are connecting, with unsupported assumptions.

It is obvious that Peace is less important to you that bashing the "rich".

Seems actual desegregation is less important to you, than partisanship.
Desegregation is important enough to me I would never support an imbecilic racist like Donald Trump for any public office; what about you?

Desegregation is not important to you.

You had a chance to celebrate one of history's great desegregaters, and instead you felt a need to attack Trump.

You are more of a Partisan, than caring about actual policy or things that actually effect the way people live.

I am a partisan ideologue too. But not to the point that I ever forgot that the ideology is a means to an end, and the end is serving the interests of America and Americans.

You seem to be far more rabid than I, to the point that you don't care about actual implementation of policy or improvement in quality of life for Americans, but are more concerned with advancing Ideology as an End in of iteself.

That is not good. THat is how you get genocides and death camps.

Would you have spoken out against it if you noticed? So far, partisanship seems more important to you than any actual policy.
I can't remember for sure if I voted for Clinton in '92 or not.
I may have been that ignorant/indifferent 28 years ago.
Since then it has become obvious to me "choosing" between Republicans or Democrats changes very little.

Yet, you when confronted with the historical reality of Nixon desegregating Southern Schools, instead of celebrating that victory, you dodged that, and distracted by attacking Trump.

Its a fact that the russians also occupied the north, both by international agreement

the UN offered to hold elections but the communists balked
Those UN election were held in 1948, three years after the US installed a military dictator in South Korea; you are ignoring the events of 1945:

"DECEMBER 31, 2002
A Pop Quiz on Korea
by GARY LEUPP

"6. In August 1945 defeated Japanese forces formally turned over authority in Korea to the broad-based Committee for the Preparation of Korean Independence, led by Lyuh Woon-hyung, which in September proclaimed the Korean People’s Republic (KPR). When U.S. forces under Gen. Reed Hodge arrived in Inchon to accept the Japanese surrender, they

"a. ordered all Japanese officials to remain in their posts, refused to recognize Lyuh as national leader, and soon banned all public reference to the KPR
b. recognized Lyuh as the legitimate head of state
c. negotiated with Lyuh to facilitate swift attainment of independence of a united Korea."

what wars of aggression would that be?
--Afghanistan -we were attacked
--PG1 and 2--saddam STARTED those--we were defending Kuwait/etc
--Korea----North Korea STARTED that--we were defending the south
We were attacked by 15 Saudi citizens on 911.
No Afghanis took part in that act of terror.
Saddam posed no threat to the US homeland hence both "wars" were as illegal as they were unnecessary except for those whose income depends on mass killing and displacement.
North Korea invaded South Korea five years after the US Army imposed a military dictator south of the 38th parallel, and refused to allow free elections.

Forum List

Back