US Military's Knee on the Throat of the World

If any nation's military has had its knee on the world, it's China. Just ask, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Philippines, South Korea, Japan, India, Nepal, et cetera, et cetera.
How many military bases does China have outside its homeland? How many civilians in the countries you mention have Chinese troops maimed, murdered, or displaced since 1945?
usflaghoriz.gif

DEATH TOLL FROM MODERN AMERICAN WARS

North Korea invaded five years after the US military occupied southern Korea, outlawed free elections, and installed a corrupt, incompetent military dictator:
Free elections are impossible in a soviet style dictatorship

Unification was possible only on communist terms and that was unacceptable

How many military bases does China have outside its homeland? How many civilians in the countries you mention have Chinese troops maimed, murdered, or displaced since 1945?
China has murdered more of its own people than any claims you can make against America

and they still are killing their own citizens

china has one military base outside china but intends to build more as the Belt and Road scheme advances

It says you have been lied to
Trump never lies:auiqs.jpg:
_105924613_gettyimages-1040548968.jpg

US to stop revealing drone deaths

"During Mr Obama's eight years in office, 1,878 drone strikes were carried out, according to researchers.

"Since Mr Trump was elected in 2016, there have been 2,243 drone strikes.

"The Republican president has also made some of the operations, the ones outside of war zones, more secretive.

"As a result, things have different today: under Mr Trump, there are more drone strikes - and less transparency."
Sez who?

who are these faceless and nameless researchers and how do they know?

Let me remind you that it is the RUSSIANS who have performed the largest military exercises in terms of number of troops on the continent of Europe over the past 3 decades. It is the RUSSIANS who illegally, invaded Ukraine and annexed the Crimea province. This the first illegal invasion and annexation of countries territory in Europe since ADOLF HITLER did it in World War II. It is the RUSSIANS the fly dangerously close to U.S. and NATO aircraft and ships risking accidents
NATO lost its excuse for existing when the Warsaw Pact disappeared. Russia was invaded three times during the last century by European and US forces, so it seems reasonable they would be suspicious of foreign forces operating near their borders.

Your examples of Russians flying dangerously close to foreign planes sound suspiciously like another instance of US sending its forces thousands of miles from its homeland to commit provocative acts and then WHINE about it when their victims respond.
US-bases-near-Russia.jpg

Can COVID-19 take down NATO?

NATO is an alliance of collective defense that was created to respond to aggressive actions of the government in Moscow which was then the government of the Soviet Union. That government still exist today in Moscow and harbors aggressive territorial ambitions as proven by their invasion of Ukraine and the annexation of the Ukrainian province of Crimea.

The Warsaw Pact was a group of slave countries under the domination of the Soviet Union, put together as a symbolic response to NATO. It was created after NATO and its disbandment in the 1990s has nothing to do with why NATO exists and why it should continue to exist.

Those U.S. bases prevented World War III, the destruction of all life on the planet, prevented Soviet Communism from taking over the world, and continue to this day to bring stability to the world and the global economy.

It is the RUSSIANS that have illegally boarded and captured Ukrainian Navy personal in the Black Sea. It is the RUSSIANS, that have recently fielded a brand new Main Battle Tank, Infantry Fighting Vehicle, Howitzer Artillery system, Multiple Rocket Launch System. The United States has not field a brand new Tank, Infantry Fighting Vehicle, Howitzer Artillery system, and Multiple Rocket Launch System since the 1980s
The US spends 11 times as much on"defense" as Russia in spite of the fact it hasn't been invaded since 1812.
finalworld-spending.png

The Pentagon spends 69 times more than the EPA. Guess which one Trump wants to cut.

Again, its not about how much you spend, but how much raw military capability you actually have in terms of troops, equipment and the quality and performance of those troops and equipment.

Russia = the United States when it comes to Nuclear Weapons
Russia "has a greater" inventory of tanks than the United States, 3 to 1 advantage.
Russia " has a greater" inventory of Armored Personal Carriers for infantry than the United States
Russia " has a greater" inventory of Artillery systems than the United States
Russia "has a greater" inventory of Air Defense systems than the United States
Russia " has half of the number" of combat aircraft than the United States does.
Russia " has as many" Submarines as the United States does.
Russia "has half as many" Navy surface ships as the United States does.
Russia "has an active military troop levels" that are 70% of that of the United States.
Russia " has more ground combat brigades" than the United States.

United States national security interest and needs extend far beyond its land borders. Its not the year 1812, its the year 2021.

you are a dumbfuck...learn some history
How many military bases does China currently garrison outside its homeland?

Few if any although I think there is one in Djibouti now as well as the created land masses with bases in the South China Sea. The United States has bases all over the world because countries want us there protected the global system that was created after World War II. Few if any body wants Chinese military bases or equipment. Few people want the support of a Communist Dictatorship that is trying to destroy the global system and enslave the rest of the world to its wants and needs.

Don't know, don't care. I support neither. I want the Cold War to be over and to stay over.
Stop voting for Democrats AND Republicans.
u-s-bases-near-russia.jpg

Why are the Russians attempting to build a military base close to the United States? - Quora

Sorry. YOur attempt to trick me into letting vile democrats win, failed.

You are a partisan ideologue. YOur pretense of caring so much about Peace, you showed to be false repeatedly already. Indeed, as with all the other issues too.

LOL!!!! I did not claim that we had Peace. That you pretended I did, and addressed that, is called a Strawman, and is the type of dishonest tactic people use, when they know that are defending a political position that is bullshit.
Based on your postings, I inferred you believed Trump was advocating for peace? If so, you would have to explain why his drone policies have killed more civilians than Obama's?

LOL!!!! I did not claim that we had Peace. That you pretended I did, and addressed that, is called a Strawman, and is the type of dishonest tactic people use, when they know that are defending a political position that is bullshit.
Based on your postings, I inferred you believed Trump was advocating for peace? If so, you would have to explain why his drone policies have killed more civilians than Obama's?

If so, you would have to explain why his drone policies have killed more civilians than Obama's?

Have they?

What were Obama's numbers for every year 2009-2016?

Bullshit. He barely touched on the issue and got burned by massive political backlash. From both sides.
How likely is it Trump can name all NATO states or even knows how many states belong to the organization? He is a con man who lies as often as he tells the truth. Anyone who believes anything he says is a blind partisan, a bigot, or a troll.

Bullshit. He barely touched on the issue and got burned by massive political backlash. From both sides.
How likely is it Trump can name all NATO states or even knows how many states belong to the organization? He is a con man who lies as often as he tells the truth. Anyone who believes anything he says is a blind partisan, a bigot, or a troll.

Can Biden spell NATO?

That is some of the weakest alleged motivation for a Conspiracy Theory I have ever seen.

And some very widely distanced dots, that you are connecting, with unsupported assumptions.
Are you referring to the reality of wars being waged for material gain? War was INVENTED for the acquisition of wealth, and no nation in history has perfected that original sin like the USA:
smedley-quote.jpg

Smedley Butler on Interventionism

"War is just a racket.

"A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of people.

"Only a small inside group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few at the expense of the masses.

"I believe in adequate defense at the coastline and nothing else. If a nation comes over here to fight, then we'll fight.

"The trouble with America is that when the dollar only earns 6 percent over here, then it gets restless and goes overseas to get 100 percent.

"Then the flag follows the dollar and the soldiers follow the flag."

Forum List

Back