US Military To Prep For War If Pelosi Goes To Taiwan: REPORT

No more American blood should be spilled ..... period.

Do you really think China would go to war over Pelosi visiting Taiwan?

Pelosi shouldn't have planned or announced to go but, now that she has, we don't back down to China. Pelosi also shouldn't get out of bed in the morning or, by the way, wear a bathing suit.

You Url acts like they know what the Military is going to do. Newsflash: The Military is constantly training in case China invades Taiwan. It's done without an input from Nancy or any other Politico. Your hate and fear is noted. And You have joined the ranks of the MAGA Rumpster Domestic Terrorist and Traitor.

Wrong about what the military is training for. The military is constantly training on how to respond when you see a soldier with a penis wearing a skirt or showering in the people-with-vaginas locker room. They aren't training for war with China.

If Pelosi goes to Taiwan there is a chance her plane will be shot down. I doubt the tool will go. she doesn't want to die. she isn't that stupid. I'm torn. If they shoot her down...then Biden will HAVE to respond OR we will be weakened further...regardless.... these idiots are just that. war mongering idiots.

if she flies in a military plane that is an act of war in the eyes of China. They're looking for an excuse...apparently the democrats are too.

Pelosi should NOT go.

Wow! how much she must hate America....to do all this just to get the country into another futile, bloody war!

She is is true demon..... what an evil POS
Take a deep breath Karen.
Spit out the Kool Aid.
Don't believe the fake news Pelosi bashers.

Good to hear,

Hope cool heads will prevail and she wont go to Taiwan.

4h ago

I agree. It is TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE for the speaker of the peoples house, Pelosi, to go to a foreign country for diplomatic reasons. Unprecedented.

The Secretary of State Antony Blinken should go. That's his job. He should also be accompanied by Secretary of Defense Retired Gen. Lloyd Austin in this situation as a show of support and so that he can confer with Taiwan defense authorities while there.

Two Fridges Nancy ain't goin' to Taiwan.
She's too fearful of having her dentures blown out of her mouth and ending up as chum in the South China Sea.

But, then again, it is Shark Week. :muahaha:

Forum List

Back