US Military To Prep For War If Pelosi Goes To Taiwan: REPORT

Was America prepared on December 7, 1941?
Was America prepared for September 11, 2001?
Will America be prepared for the next conflagration whether it's China, or any other belligerent that cares to swipe at us?

They weren't prepared for January 6 even though President Trump told them to be prepared for trouble.

You Url acts like they know what the Military is going to do. Newsflash: The Military is constantly training in case China invades Taiwan. It's done without an input from Nancy or any other Politico. Your hate and fear is noted. And You have joined the ranks of the MAGA Rumpster Domestic Terrorist and Traitor.

~~~~~~
In every war game scenario against China in a war America loses. Just ask the Pentagon Generals.
Thanks to Joey Xi Bai Dung's handlers, Austin and Milley have within 18 months destroyed the military.
**********​

As I see it, this is China judging America currently as weak and China is trying to illustrate that they are the new world leader that commands respect. As such, they will publicly attempt to dictate to America what they can and cannot do in their region of the world. For all to view and understand.

The outcomes in Afghanistan, Ukraine and the recent one-sided prisoner trade swap with Russia has also probably emboldened Chinas opinion that the current administration is ripe for confrontation and verbal warnings.

In case I need to remind others, I have taken a stance to NOT be too critical of nations as I am jaded enough with Canadas abuses and disregard of my circumstances to no longer be so judgemental of other nations, China or otherwise. I reserve my opinion as I attempt to view the world from others perspectives just as I wish others to see Canada from mine.

That said, I have always supported the U.S and the theory of American Principles so I hope the U.S can continue to remain a global leader. I believe calling out allies and enemies alike would be beneficial in this endeavour but I digress.

This is a high stakes game of chicken and much is at stake. Is China a real threat in this situation or simply asserting themselves as an equal?

Last edited:
So we will look like wimps to the Chinese? Great plan!

They already know we're weak. We have a weak old senile President who doesn't know what day it is. He and his administration has weakened our military with attrition from purging the ranks of everyone they've considered to be "white supremacists", "anti-vaxxers", or anyone else who disagrees with this administration's policies. They've feminized the military with "wokeness", transsexualism, homosexualism, Critical Race Theory, and every other leftist idea.

Not only that, but Biden is expending our strategic oil reserves, while failing to provide for the sheer amount of energy it would require to defend this country. Biden's pushing his "green energy" bullshit while China's and Russia's oil production is booming. He's also wasted a shitload of our weapons on his war in Ukraine, not to mention leaving behind billions of dollars worth of assets in Afghanistan.

We are not is a good position right now. Biden has all but destroyed our military. Hell, they're even having problems getting people to enlist.

They are in co-equal branches of government. He doesn't get to decide.

~~~~~~
Come on Rocky, today there no longer is co-equal branches of government. Democrats run Joey Xi like as their puppet and they vote En bloc on all Bills.
Just look at how the Democrats have handled SCOTUS and the insurrection against them.

They already know we're weak. We have a weak old senile President who doesn't know what day it is. He and his administration has weakened our military with attrition from purging the ranks of everyone they've considered to be "white supremacists", "anti-vaxxers", or anyone else who disagrees with this administration's policies. They've feminized the military with "wokeness", transsexualism, homosexualism, Critical Race Theory, and every other leftist idea.

Not only that, but Biden is expending our strategic oil reserves, while failing to provide for the sheer amount of energy it would require to defend this country. Biden's pushing his "green energy" bullshit while China's and Russia's oil production is booming. He's also wasted a shitload of our weapons on his war in Ukraine, not to mention leaving behind billions of dollars worth of assets in Afghanistan.

We are not is a good position right now. Biden has all but destroyed our military. Hell, they're even having problems getting people to enlist.

Yes, a bought and paid for by China U.S. president.

Yes, a bought and paid for by China U.S. president.

Bought, paid for, and otherwise compromised. And he's opening the door for more Chinese influence and infiltration. Nobody could be that stupid. This has to be deliberate.

the demafasict need a war to cover from their economic failures
The permastate's been itching for World War Three, and knew they'd have it under Hitlery.

That's the main reason they colluded with the Democrats in their 6 year insurrection.

Now that Biden's in, it's full steam ahead, and they're seeking to provoke China in Taiwan just as they provoked Russia in Ukraine.

~~~~~~
In every war game scenario against China in a war America loses. Just ask the Pentagon Generals.
Thanks to Joey Xi Bai Dung's handlers, Austin and Milley have within 18 months destroyed the military.
**********​
We are MASSIVELY dependent on China for everything.

So yeah, World War Three's a BAD idea.

Forum List

Back