will voters care next month that their electric bills are WAY higher?

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

This article is a few months old but I know someone who has an electric bill that appears to be twice (at least) what it was a couple years ago. I didn't find out exactly what it was a couple years ago but if i recall a previous conversation w/ him, it was 1/3 what it is today. I will confirm this later but I am pretty sure my memory serves. .

And I am sure others have their stories. We would like to hear them (we, meaning virtually everyone who pays for electricity)

• Banned
Republicans don't have any plans for gas prices or anything else.
They never do.. to those who don't look at their platform or policies or listen to anything they say.. bc CNN told them Rs are (fill in the blanks but: every nasty thing known to man)

BTW

maybe you could answer the Q

This article is a few months old but I know someone who has an electric bill that appears to be twice (at least) what it was a couple years ago. I didn't find out exactly what it was a couple years ago but if i recall a previous conversation w/ him, it was 1/3 what it is today. I will confirm this later but I am pretty sure my memory serves. .

And I am sure others have their stories. We would like to hear them (we, meaning virtually everyone who pays for electricity)
Meanwhile in Germany, they started firing up OLD Coal Plants to generate electricity. China is doing the same thing. We should re-open ours up and also build some nuclear power plants.

Forum List

Back