US issues terror alert over anti-government extremists

The last time we had a national terror alert was due to the threats posed by Al-Qaeda after they flew commercial jets into buildings, killing nearly 3000 people. Now America's rightwingnuts are threatening to finish Al-Qaeda's destruction of the USA.
What a bunch of shit. The people destroying this country are now in power. The decline of America has been a priority since 2008. Obama rekindled the race war and started a war on the police. The media joined in and exaggerated every race related story it could. The manufactured crisis over the years, including Covid, have done nothing but erode our freedoms bit by bit. Biden handlers have now put this destruction of institutions and traditions in overdrive.

75 to 80 million voters being terrorists is patently ridiculous and only helplessly deluded and stupid people believe it and are stupid enough to enable it. You are a stupid person. Your posts prove that. Assflap.

Obama didn't rekindle any race war, the problem was there are some people who couldn't stand the idea of a black president over them.
BLM and ISIS were formed under his administration. Rightly or wrongly some of the blame falls on him.
Wrong! ISIS was formed during Bush. You don't know shit; ‘Chilling’: Man charged with threats to Rep. Jeffries’ family amid Capitol riot
I tried teaching that idiot, but sadly, he's ineducable...

ISIS garnered power under Obama’s leadership. Didn’t hear about them til he came to power.​
They grew out of Al-Qaeda in Iraq which formed to combat our forces in Iraq when Bush idiotically invaded there. They morphed into IS, Islamic State and then later, ISIL or ISIS after they invaded Syria. You really don't know shit, do ya, ShortBus?​
LMAO...fat slob Faun conversing with BWK the Chinese troll. Priceless. And I already showed you that ISIS truly gained power under Obama. Want me to do it again?

The last time we had a national terror alert was due to the threats posed by Al-Qaeda after they flew commercial jets into buildings, killing nearly 3000 people. Now America's rightwingnuts are threatening to finish Al-Qaeda's destruction of the USA.
What a bunch of shit. The people destroying this country are now in power. The decline of America has been a priority since 2008. Obama rekindled the race war and started a war on the police. The media joined in and exaggerated every race related story it could. The manufactured crisis over the years, including Covid, have done nothing but erode our freedoms bit by bit. Biden handlers have now put this destruction of institutions and traditions in overdrive.

75 to 80 million voters being terrorists is patently ridiculous and only helplessly deluded and stupid people believe it and are stupid enough to enable it. You are a stupid person. Your posts prove that. Assflap.
Al-Qaeda said the same thing as you after 9/11. Congrats, rightwingnuts. You're the new Al-Qaeda.
So the millions of Americans who voted for Trump are now synonymous with Al-Queda? What a crock!

Obama didn't rekindle any race war, the problem was there are some people who couldn't stand the idea of a black president over them.
BLM and ISIS were formed under his administration. Rightly or wrongly some of the blame falls on him.
Wrong! ISIS was formed during Bush. You don't know shit; ‘Chilling’: Man charged with threats to Rep. Jeffries’ family amid Capitol riot
I tried teaching that idiot, but sadly, he's ineducable...

ISIS garnered power under Obama’s leadership. Didn’t hear about them til he came to power.​
They grew out of Al-Qaeda in Iraq which formed to combat our forces in Iraq when Bush idiotically invaded there. They morphed into IS, Islamic State and then later, ISIL or ISIS after they invaded Syria. You really don't know shit, do ya, ShortBus?​
LMAO...fat slob Faun conversing with BWK the Chinese troll. Priceless. And I already showed you that ISIS truly gained power under Obama. Want me to do it again?
LOL

Poor deranged ShortBus. Now he shows the forum he doesn't know the difference between "formed" and "gained power"

"...ISIS were formed under his administration."

^^^ those were your words even after I educated you.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Al-Qaeda said the same thing as you after 9/11. Congrats, rightwingnuts. You're the new Al-Qaeda.
So the millions of Americans who voted for Trump are now synonymous with Al-Queda? What a crock!
Al-Qaeda attacked the Pentagon and Trump supporters attacked the Capitol. So yeah, a faction of them are Al-Qaeda-in-US.

I smell a commie posse comitatus snake crawling through the DC swamp on its Maxine Water's bill of attainder for the purpose of prosecuting Trump supporters without any trial or evidence. AOC loves it because it provides her with the assurance she (and all other Democrat Congress critters) do not have to account to anyone who has ever defended or voted for a Republican or held office on a Republican ticket in the last 100 years. Exceptions of amnesty can be made for anyone who has criticized and left the Republican Party and removed and excluded all Trump supporters from their social media lists. Secret Rodham-Clinton blacklists of Trump supporters, defenders, voters, donors to and members of any Republican idea, fund, group, educator, or historian. None of them or other anti-communist will ever be allowed to hold public office again. All copies of the 1776-current Bill of Rights, Constitution, Declaration of Independence, Bible Books, and Church Education tomes shall be turned in for burning at public dump sites. No exceptions. Details included in the 100,000-page document, "The New, New Green Deal Declaration," to be published soon and post-dated back to 1775 to determine criminal history and legal authority over all clans, communities, counties, and states.

Last edited:

Strange if there is a national terror alert it should start with BLM and ANTIFA in Seattle and Portland, Then there is the guy in DC in the Fred Flintstone Water Buffalo hat not much of a threat but annoying.
Just more Democrat anti trump bs.

Strange if there is a national terror alert it should start with BLM and ANTIFA in Seattle and Portland, Then there is the guy in DC in the Fred Flintstone Water Buffalo hat not much of a threat but annoying.
You're catching on... :dunno:

BIDEN STOLE THE ELECTION
^ ^
source.gif

Neither BLM nor Antifa struck at the heart of our government like the rightwingnut Al-Qaeda-in-US did. Sad that whataboutisms are your only escape.

Neither BLM nor Antifa struck at the heart of our government like the rightwingnut Al-Qaeda-in-US did. Sad that whataboutisms are your only escape.
Vandalism is vandalism
Riots are riots
Arson is arson
Murder is murder
Rape is rape
Occupations are occupations

Sad that you ignored all that for A YEAR.

Did you see the pics from the capital? The "invaders" were basically given a guided tour of the place by the capital police. and they stayed inside the velvet ropes. Even their leader with the Flintstone Water Buffalo Hat was non violent to his guides. I doubt they were even Trump supporters. If you want to blame someone put the blame where it belongs Capital Security and the DC Police.
Both were warned and both did nothing. Sorry excuse for security i

Vandalism is vandalism
Riots are riots
Arson is arson
Murder is murder
Rape is rape

And seditious insurrection is seditious insurrection. So what's your point? And BTW, I have condemned the violence and riots by BLM and Antifa. I don't see any righties condemning the seditious insurrection committed by Trump supporters. I only see them either supporting it, or trying to excuse it by crying butwhatabout BLM.

Al-Qaeda attacked the Pentagon and Trump supporters attacked the Capitol. So yeah, a faction of them are Al-Qaeda-in-US.
That's such a stupid analogy it doesn't even deserve a response.
Get back to me when you're willing to admit that conservatives have as much right to protest as liberals do and that "protests" that turn our cities into war zones for months at a time are far more dangerous to America than a protest that turned into a riot for a few hours at the Capital!

Vandalism is vandalism
Riots are riots
Arson is arson
Murder is murder
Rape is rape

And seditious insurrection is seditious insurrection. So what's your point? And BTW, I have condemned the violence and riots by BLM and Antifa. I don't see any righties condemning the seditious insurrection committed by Trump supporters. I only see them either supporting it, or trying to excuse it by crying butwhatabout BLM.
If you don't see it then you're not paying attention.

I created a couple threads the day after BLASTING the stupidity of those people.
I've also heard popular right wing personalities condemn their actions.

Just because a handful of idiots on here support it doesn't mean everyone does.

Vandalism is vandalism
Riots are riots
Arson is arson
Murder is murder
Rape is rape

If you don't see it then you're not paying attention.

I created a couple threads the day after BLASTING the stupidity of those people.
I've also heard popular right wing personalities condemn their actions.

Just because a handful of idiots on here support it doesn't mean everyone does.
I don't peruse every thread, but kudos to you.

Did you see the pics from the capital? The "invaders" were basically given a guided tour of the place by the capital police. and they stayed inside the velvet ropes. Even their leader with the Flintstone Water Buffalo Hat was non violent to his guides. I doubt they were even Trump supporters. If you want to blame someone put the blame where it belongs Capital Security and the DC Police.
Both were warned and both did nothing. Sorry excuse for security i
LOL

They stayed inside the velvet ropes? Only for a minute. You rightards are truly fucking delusional.

r

That's such a stupid analogy it doesn't even deserve a response.
Get back to me when you're willing to admit that conservatives have as much right to protest as liberals do and that "protests" that turn our cities into war zones for months at a time are far more dangerous to America than a protest that turned into a riot for a few hours at the Capital!
No one said you don't have the right to protest. What you don't have the right to do is to try and "take" the Capitol to murder the VP and lawmakers.

You panting, hysterical ninnies need massive doses of valium.

They are all a bunch of whiny little shits.

Pelosi needed to shoot a peaceful unarmed woman when a few dozen protesters were allowed inside.
Just remember- 74 million and 9 billion rounds of ammo purchased just last year.
Karen Democrats felt threatened by a few dozen unarmed people. They ain’t seen nothing yet.
BIDEN STOLE THE ELECTION

Send Efrem Zimbalist Jr. after me.

Pelosi needed to shoot a peaceful unarmed woman when a few dozen protesters were allowed inside.
Just remember- 74 million and 9 billion rounds of ammo purchased just last year.
Karen Democrats felt threatened by a few dozen unarmed people. They ain’t seen nothing yet.
BIDEN STOLE THE ELECTION

Send Efrem Zimbalist Jr. after me.
Pelosi didn't shoot anyone, freak. You should seek help for your mental condition.

Forum List

Back