US households see biggest decline in net worth since the financial crisis

In one year Americans lost 3.75 TRILLION in net worth.

MAKE AMERICA BROKE AGAIN!!
Almost all of the drop was in markets, financials and real estate values.

Abstract wealth is volatile and always will be.

Maybe if the libtard media wouldnt keep harping on bad news we might have seen a bump upwards, but no, cant h ave that; 'ORANGE MAN BAD!'

What a bunch of cluless fucks.... The correction from the last bubble ( During Obama's administration btw) was inevitable. American households my ass.... This correction hit the investor class and it was only a bump in the road to their aggregate 70 trillion in intrinsic wealth.

Jo

How stupid do you have to be to be a Democrat?

This is FROM THE END OF LAST YEAR! THAT FOUR PERCENT HAS ALREADY BEEN RECOVERED!

SO FUCKING STUPID!!!!!!!!!

What the hell does the source have to do with it?
They are dishonest...once you bite the bullshit apple I write you off for good...nothing that CNBC and CNN and others report gets a scant glance form me...Everyone I know...and I know a lot of folks....they are all doing better financially....use your ears and eyes and stop being a tool for the fake news media.....how many families do you know that are worse off now than they were under Obama?...be honest....

I'm having a hard time not tossing out an insult. I'm trying to stay with the facts - a QUARTERLY decline in US net worth, as reported by the Federal Reserve. This has nothing to do with the media, Obama, or anything else. It has everything to do with what happened in the US stock markets in Q4 2018. Engage your brain.
Well I'll toss one out...only morons freak out over quarterly numbers....especially during winter....morons and people that want to try and shed a bad light on a great and growing economy....people like over at CNBC....

They are dishonest...once you bite the bullshit apple I write you off for good...nothing that CNBC and CNN and others report gets a scant glance form me...Everyone I know...and I know a lot of folks....they are all doing better financially....use your ears and eyes and stop being a tool for the fake news media.....how many families do you know that are worse off now than they were under Obama?...be honest....

I'm having a hard time not tossing out an insult. I'm trying to stay with the facts - a QUARTERLY decline in US net worth, as reported by the Federal Reserve. This has nothing to do with the media, Obama, or anything else. It has everything to do with what happened in the US stock markets in Q4 2018. Engage your brain.
Well I'll toss one out...only morons freak out over quarterly numbers....especially during winter....morons and people that want to try and shed a bad light on a great and growing economy....people like over at CNBC....Buuuuaaaaahahahahahaha!....

Hell, I agree. Only morons would freak out over that quarterly number.

And I'm outta here.

Well I'll toss one out...only morons freak out over quarterly numbers....especially during winter....morons and people that want to try and shed a bad light on a great and growing economy....people like over at CNBC....Buuuuaaaaahahahahahaha!....

Hell, I agree. Only morons would freak out over that quarterly number.

And I'm outta here.
With your tail between your legs....see ya....the fact is every winter quarterly earnings drop...many people due to their occupation can't work in the rain and snow....man what a fake news media sucker....

CNBC Lies...flat out lies...this thread and link is garbage...pure garbage and not true...how can you have near full employment and a net worth decline?...its not possible unless you do not believe the jobs report....

Seriously dude! Move on, this is way over your head, or did you not read the link, or possibly not u derstand it. You magically decided that since unemployment was down that net worth had to be up. Like I said, I think this topic is beyond your ability to understand.

CNBC Lies...flat out lies...this thread and link is garbage...pure garbage and not true...how can you have near full employment and a net worth decline?...its not possible unless you do not believe the jobs report....

Seriously dude! Move on, this is way over your head, or did you not read the link, or possibly not u derstand it. You magically decided that since unemployment was down that net worth had to be up. Like I said, I think this topic is beyond your ability to understand.
Seriously Dude! its a quarterly report from the feds...its winter moron!....jeeeze! When your numbers are sky high a decline will show itself to be larger but that does not reflect real households....

Seriously Dude! its a quarterly report from the feds...its winter moron!....jeeeze! When your numbers are sky high a decline will show itself to be larger but that does not reflect real households....

Ok, so you didn’t read the link. The decline was due to the stock market, which has no correlation to the unemployment rate. What makes you think the stock market is influenced by unemployment or vice versa?

Ok, so you didn’t read the link. The decline was due to the stock market, which has no correlation to the unemployment rate. What makes you think the stock market is influenced by unemployment or vice versa?
Of course I read it...it has nothing to do with real household income...its a trump up case against what everyone knows to be a great and growing economy....its a look here not in your own wallet story...and it should be taken with a grain of salt....

In one year Americans lost 3.75 TRILLION in net worth.

MAKE AMERICA BROKE AGAIN!!
Almost all of the drop was in markets, financials and real estate values.

Abstract wealth is volatile and always will be.

Maybe if the libtard media wouldnt keep harping on bad news we might have seen a bump upwards, but no, cant h ave that; 'ORANGE MAN BAD!'

That's rich!

Of course I read it...it has nothing to do with real household income...its a trump up case against what everyone knows to be a great and growing economy....its a look here not in your own wallet story...and it should be taken with a grain of salt....

You’re delusion. I am a conservative, but I’m not blind. This economy is not storming along. We had a short lived boost from I’ll advised corporate tax cuts. Trump will have to talk his way out of the economy during the 2020 campaign at some point. Just watch.

No it is possible.

Believe it or n ot, the markets do not reflect how good the economy is for everyone. It reflects how much extra money the Investor Class has, which is inverse to high employment.

If wages are high and the job market an employee market, then the stock market will always go down because that is taken as a leading indicator of lower profits and lower corporate profits = lower dividends and thus lower stock values.

Forum List

Back