US hits record high in COVID infections, Trumps solution?

So, what's wrong with Trump's response to the virus? Obviously you have nothing.

Let’s see....

He declared victory after blocking flights from China and said it would quickly go away
He promised miracle cures and a swift vaccine
He told everyone the vaccine would disappear by summer
He criticized Governors who were too strict and threatened lawsuits
He encouraged people to rebel against restrictions
He encouraged Republican Governors to prematurely ease restrictions
He encouraged his followers not to wear masks or practice social distancing to show their support

Cancel Obamacare
...and replace it with something better. Great idea.

It's a hell of a lot better than the Democrats' brilliant plan, anti-social distancing.

1218460006.jpg.0.jpg
Wow.....how great of our president
Replace it with something better

Three and a half years after promising something better and Trump didn’t even try

How callous do you have to be to cancel insurance to millions during this virus?
Only idiots suffering from TDS think he's going to do that.

Cancel Obamacare

It's a hell of a lot better than the Democrats' brilliant plan, anti-social distancing.

1218460006.jpg.0.jpg

Three and a half years after promising something better and Trump didn’t even try
Vote the Democrats out of congress and it will be done very quickly. Or continue to vote against your best interests like a brainwashed fool.

1 Billion people contracted last year's strain of the flu virus world wide...no shut downs.
Look everyone, COVID is no worse than the flu
Even our president says so
Look everyone...a clown who pretends to believe the cat shit the government is feeding him is pudding.

1 BILLION were infected with the flu last year....BILLION you fucking muppet.

Cancel Obamacare

It's interesting that you posted this because I was just thinking if Trump manages to cancel Obamacare and companies are allowed to go back to excluding coverage for their insured due to pre-existing conditions, what then for all the people who have tested positive and it's now a part of their medical record?
Trump would only cancel Obamacare if it negatively affected Israel.

Cancel Obamacare

1218460006.jpg.0.jpg

How callous do you have to be to cancel insurance to millions during this virus?
Trump has a case pending with the Supreme Court which will nullify Obamacare

He refuses to withdraw it

Cancel Obamacare

1218460006.jpg.0.jpg

So what?

Cancel Obamacare

So what?

So people who are out of work will not be able to get coverage, so people with pre-existing conditions will be dropped, so people who are hospitalized with COVID will not be covered

Cancel Obamacare

So what?

So people who are out of work will not be able to get coverage, so people with pre-existing conditions will be dropped, so people who are hospitalized with COVID will not be covered
Who brainwashed you into believing that?

Deep red Oklahoma just expanded state Medicaid; Trump is even out of touch with his own base.

Trump is not out of touch with his base. First, it passed only by 50.5 percent to 49.5 percent.

Oklahoma State Question 802 was presented by the organizers for it as well as the press as a tax equity question, making the false claim that passing 802 was about, and only about, keeping Oklahoma tax dollars in Oklahoma rather than going to other states. Though getting more tax dollars in Oklahoma is always a side-effect of any program that puts federal tax dollars into Oklahoma, this presentation of 802 was intentionally deceptive. Every vote to take federal aid, and accept federal control, in any state fits that description.

Nowhere was it ever stated in the press that 802 was medicaid expansion; if it had been, it would not have passed. Only on the ballot summary, which still focused on the tax effect, would you see the words medicare expansion listed.

State questions in Oklahoma, and most other states, are often presented deceptively and by special interests. Oklahoma voters are among the dumbest in the nation and the State doesn't require sample ballots be sent so most people have no idea what they're voting for when they go into the polls.

Let’s see....

He declared victory after blocking flights from China and said it would quickly go away

You're a fucking liar. Like all leftists, you hate Trump so much that you don't care about the thousands killed by Democrats; you simply want to hurt Trump.

None of those affected the outcome of the virus for any person. No one ever needed medical treatment and did not get it as the result of anything Trump said or did. The virus is going to run its course. There is nothing the President can do to change that.

The only politicians with blood on their hands are the Democratic governors and mayors who prevented doctors from treating their patients according to the doctors' and patients' desires and the governors who intentionally sent infected elderly people into nursing homes. Democrats are the ones who actually interfered, for political reasons, in the medical treatment and caused many people to die.

He encouraged his followers not to wear masks or practice social distancing to show their support
Those two are lies. Fauci did suggest that we shouldn't wear masks, though he changed his opinion when he changed his underwear.

Let’s see....

You're a fucking liar. Like all leftists, you hate Trump so much that you don't care about the thousands killed by Democrats; you simply want to hurt Trump.

None of those affected the outcome of the virus for any person. No one ever needed medical treatment and did not get it as the result of anything Trump said or did. The virus is going to run its course. There is nothing the President can do to change that.

The only politicians with blood on their hands are the Democratic governors and mayors who prevented doctors from treating their patients according to the doctors' and patients' desires and the governors who intentionally sent infected elderly people into nursing homes. Democrats are the ones who actually interfered, for political reasons, in the medical treatment and caused many people to die.

Those two are lies. Fauci did suggest that we shouldn't wear masks, though he changed his opinion when he changed his underwear.
Trumps actions were contrary to any common sense solution to a massive pandemic

The ONLY solution in the absence of a cure and vaccine is to encourage people to social distance and wear masks in public AND avoid being in public places as much as possible.

Trump has undermined this at every opportunity. He has told people to rebel over their states sanctions, encourage governors to open prematurely, discouraged masks and social distancing, spread misinformation on COVID cures.

All which has led to an escalation of deaths

trumpturds Hey Maude I had my vivid tests today and low and behold it was Bill Gates that gave me the test and he pointed upwards and gawddamn maude there was one of them there 5g towers everyone been talking about. I did get his autograph.

I'll agree with you when this chain link fence works on mosquitos..........good luck.....
Why?
Because the mosquitos are very tiny...............

Enjoy your fear of this virus......and spreading fear for it........I no longer care.....it will run it's course......and eventually everyone will get tired of this nonsense.

Your party will then shift it's narrative to mine when the winds say so.

Who is now the symbol of COVID spreading rampantly in the US?

1593715612471.jpeg

Trumps refusal to wear a mask, even in a medical clean environment symbolizes his administrations disdain for public safety.

These images will weigh heavily in November as voters evaluate his leadership during COVID

Let’s see....

The ONLY solution in the absence of a cure and vaccine is to encourage people to social distance and wear masks in public AND avoid being in public places as much as possible.

Trump has undermined this at every opportunity. He has told people to rebel over their states sanctions, encourage governors to open prematurely, discouraged masks and social distancing, spread misinformation on COVID cures.

How has anything to do with masks, one way or the other, caused deaths? I'm 64, my wife is 65. I haven't seen my grandkids in months. My grandkids don't have to take the same precautions that my wife and I do. I don't need my grandkids to wear masks - not for their health and not for my health. I am isolating me. No need for you to do a thing.

In any case, masks and isolation were never, except for protecting the elderly, about preventing infection with the virus. It was, and is, about not running out of room and equipment in hospitals. No one has been denied a bed or a ventilator in a hospital. Nothing Trump does has hurt anyone but his quick reaction in getting plenty of hospital beds to New York could have saved 10000 plus lives - except that governor Cuomo, after screaming for help, refused to use the help and let Trump get credit so he sent the elderly back to their nursing homes to infect the rest of the elderly.

Trump has not done a perfect job but he's done a pretty damn good job in an unknown and ever changing situation. That can't be said honestly about any Democrat that I know of.

Let’s see....

How has anything to do with masks, one way or the other, caused deaths? I'm 64, my wife is 65. I haven't seen my grandkids in months. My grandkids don't have to take the same precautions that my wife and I do. I don't need my grandkids to wear masks - not for their health and not for my health. I am isolating me. No need for you to do a thing.

In any case, masks and isolation were never, except for protecting the elderly, about preventing infection with the virus. It was, and is, about not running out of room and equipment in hospitals. No one has been denied a bed or a ventilator in a hospital. Nothing Trump does has hurt anyone but his quick reaction in getting plenty of hospital beds to New York could have saved 10000 plus lives - except that governor Cuomo, after screaming for help, refused to use the help and let Trump get credit so he sent the elderly back to their nursing homes to infect the rest of the elderly.

Trump has not done a perfect job but he's done a pretty damn good job in an unknown and ever changing situation. That can't be said honestly about any Democrat that I know of.
Wrong
Masks protect everyone.

The mask cuts down the distance moisture in your mouth can spray

Forum List

Back