US healthcare system under pressure - cant cope

I hate this, and that is as bad as news as anyone can get if they're breathing and healthy. we're over 30 days on a lockdown from a virus with a 14 day gestation period and we still have to wait? why? all I want is a logical answer.

The West Coast States have begun setting plans and getting these lock-downs partially re-opened ... "West Coast governors announce they will create joint plan for reopening economies" -- The Hill -- Apr 13th, 2020 ... we've certainly lowered the bump some, how much we'll never know, it's never going away so I do think it's time to start the economy up again ... where it's sensible to do so ...

Have we all learned to
WASH OUR HANDS like mommy told us to? ...

I hate this, and that is as bad as news as anyone can get if they're breathing and healthy. we're over 30 days on a lockdown from a virus with a 14 day gestation period and we still have to wait? why? all I want is a logical answer.

The West Coast States have begun setting plans and getting these lock-downs partially re-opened ... "West Coast governors announce they will create joint plan for reopening economies" -- The Hill -- Apr 13th, 2020 ... we've certainly lowered the bump some, how much we'll never know, it's never going away so I do think it's time to start the economy up again ... where it's sensible to do so ...

Have we all learned to
I take daily showers too.

The article makes some interesting points. Millions of Americans have lost their jobs AND their healthcare in this crisis. Surely the time is now right to put people over profit ?
This is not only an American problem Tommy. Everywhere millions of people are losing their jobs due to coronavirus crisis and healthcare systems are under pressure all over the world.
Nobody really was expecting a pandemic in 2020 :(
Love/Heart. Please post some links to your local news stuff. Some of us acknowledge that there are other countries outside of ol #1.
Peru and Chile are doing pretty well OUTSIDE the big cities ? How is Manila ?

The article makes some interesting points. Millions of Americans have lost their jobs AND their healthcare in this crisis. Surely the time is now right to put people over profit ?

Our Founding documents say that is not the role of the Federal Government, so NO it is not time to further ignore those documents simply because some people are too incompetent to take care of themselves.

Our Founding documents say that is not the role of the Federal Government, so NO it is not time to further ignore those documents simply because some people are too incompetent to take care of themselves.
We have medicare for old people, and its constitutional.
jm1yacsba8t41.jpg

He meant that the president's authority is total with respect to the case they are discussing, not in absolute sense. That is a fact.
He was absolutely 100% WRONG even in THIS instance.

He does NOT have "absolute authority" in this...

And who knows what he "meant". All we have are HIS words

I've told you before and I'll tell you again.

Fuck off you fucking queen cunnt licking Brit. You'd be fucking saluting Hitler if it weren't for Americans blood.

So again, FUCK YOU.

As is the case with many (perhaps most) of his threads, this one serves little purpose other than to demonstrate, once again, the extreme ignorance and hubris that Tainted Tommy has with regard to a country on the other side of the world from his, about which he knows nothing; a far better country, even at its worst, than his degenerate shithole of a country ever has been or ever will be. Yet out of his arrogant ignorance, he feels qualified to preach to us about how we should run our country; exhorting us to adopt the same sort of disastrous policies that have made his country into the shithole that it is, and which assure that it will always remain so.

Have we all learned to

No they haven’t. The haven’t set a date, it could be another month or so, they aren’t sure. They just plan to coordinate it when they do. Knowing the governors involved and their desire for power, I’m thinking they will want to make Trump look bad and it might be in June or later. Just a guess.

Both Michigainians and Nevadatonians took to the streets yesterday ... the government doesn't have that power unless we give it to them ...

Government will seize whatever power it can, if we allow it, and alas, too many of us are too ignorant and complacent and cowardly to stand against such seizures of power.

And once government seizes a particular power, it does not easily give it up.

18½ years after the 9/11 attacks, we still give up our basic Fourth Amendment rights, in order to be allowed to board an airliner; we submit to what often amounts to sexual assault, in order to be allowed to board an airliner.

And the sick, degenerate TSA perverts have been setting their sites on other means of mass transportation, such as buses and trains, though so far, they've not been allowed to take root there. Yet.

Government will never pass up the chance to exploit, or even manufacture a crisis, as an excuse to seize power.

As is the case with many (perhaps most) of his threads, this one serves little purpose other than to demonstrate, once again, the extreme ignorance and hubris that Tainted Tommy has with regard to a country on the other side of the world from his, about which he knows nothing; a far better country, even at its worst, than his degenerate shithole of a country ever has been or ever will be. Yet out of his arrogant ignorance, he feels qualified to preach to us about how we should run our country; exhorting us to adopt the same sort of disastrous policies that have made his country into the shithole that it is, and which assure that it will always remain so.

His healthcare is worse than ours, their death rate is over double ours, the great social medical programs in the rest of Europe are worse than ours, except Germany.

This is not only an American problem Tommy. Everywhere millions of people are losing their jobs due to coronavirus crisis and healthcare systems are under pressure all over the world.

Nobody really was expecting a pandemic in 2020

The corrupt tyrants who planned this all out certainly expected it. They caused it, and are counting on it.

jm1yacsba8t41.jpg

Regardless of what the Supreme Court says, it will never be Constitutional in my mind and I’ve already sent a registered letter to the Socisl Security Administration indicating I willbe foregoing my benefits. I’d rather be dead.

Are you kidding?

trump and his followers have been wanting to open up the economy for weeks now.

They don't care how many people will die. They don't care that it will totally collapse our health care system our economy and destroy our nation.

All they care about is money and trump retaining the presidency.

The last thing they want to do is make sure someone they don't know have proper health care. In fact they believe they have the right to make it legal to kick millions of people off insurance just so they can have very low premiums.

If you think trump and his followers give one bit about Americans you have not been paying attention.

Maybe the time is right to worry about your own moldy little country instead of obsessing over ours, ghoul?

Nobody really was expecting a pandemic in 2020

The corrupt tyrants who planned this all out certainly expected it. They caused it, and are counting on it.
There is a Conspiracy Forum, you know.

Can you explain to me why I saw a news report yesterday of a 99-year-old World War II veteran raising money for the NHS?

Surely the time is now right for the NHS to put people over profit

Are you kidding?

trump and his followers have been wanting to open up the economy for weeks now.

They don't care how many people will die. They don't care that it will totally collapse our health care system our economy and destroy our nation.

All they care about is money and trump retaining the presidency.

The last thing they want to do is make sure someone they don't know have proper health care. In fact they believe they have the right to make it legal to kick millions of people off insurance just so they can have very low premiums.

If you think trump and his followers give one bit about Americans you have not been paying attention.

Mike%20Tyson-Th.gif

I hate to rain on your parade but who is going to foot the bill. Do you know what are unfunded liabilities?

Unfunded%20Liability2019-08-22-L.jpg
Medicare is funded by the Social Security Administration. Which means it's funded by taxpayers: We all pay 1.45% of our earnings into FICA - Federal Insurance Contributions Act, if you're into deciphering acronyms - which go toward Medicare. Employers pay another 1.45%, bringing the total to 2.9%. (If you're self-employed, you must cough up the entire 2.9%.) The Medicare deduction on your paycheck might say FICA-HI. The HI refers to Health Insurance, and it's your premium cost for all Medicare coverage.

Forum List

Back