US healthcare system under pressure - cant cope

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

The article makes some interesting points. Millions of Americans have lost their jobs AND their healthcare in this crisis. Surely the time is now right to put people over profit ?

The article makes some interesting points. Millions of Americans have lost their jobs AND their healthcare in this crisis. Surely the time is now right to put people over profit ?

A left-wing media source in the UK wants our healthcare system to be as broke and failing as their own?

Hah.

explain how it is the hospitals could handle these flu figures but can't handle the wuhan numbers? which btw, are less than 2/3's of the hospitalizations? come on spin this one for us. can handle 410,000 but can't handle 60,000. explain it.

CDC estimates* that, from October 1, 2019, through April 4, 2020, there have been:
39,000,000 – 56,000,000
flu illnesses

person coughing icon

18,000,000 – 26,000,000
flu medical visits

doctor patient icon

410,000 – 740,000
flu hospitalizations

hospital room icon

24,000 – 62,000
flu deaths

flu virus icon

We'v

What do we need you for ?

Pure BS. I'm in a hot zone and the healthcare system is coping just fine

I noticed they've started adding to the death total folks who died from otherwise natural causes ... pretty quick they'll be including everyone who died to justify the lock downs ...
they have to. probable cases. not even practical. and the sheep will obey, watch them

This is not only an American problem Tommy. Everywhere millions of people are losing their jobs due to coronavirus crisis and healthcare systems are under pressure all over the world.
Nobody really was expecting a pandemic in 2020 :(

Tell me why your death rate in the UK is over twice as high as the US? Why does Italy, Spain, Belgium, Switzerland, France, Luxembourg and other social healthcare countries have higher death rates than the United States? We are on par with Ireland.

Go ahead, tell me why you are worse than the greedy US? Is your government failing you? It sure looks like your healthcare is inferior to ours.

they have to. probable cases. not even practical. and the sheep will obey, watch them

The CDC's methodology for determining the number of flu deaths should be a matter of public information ... anyone can use this and determine how dangerous the Covid-19 virus is compared to the seasonal flu ... unfortunately we'll have to wait until all the data is in to make these calculations ...

Just something to be careful of when we read all these guesstimates in the commercial press ...

The CDC's methodology for determining the number of flu deaths should be a matter of public information ... anyone can use this and determine how dangerous the Covid-19 virus is compared to the seasonal flu ... unfortunately we'll have to wait until all the data is in to make these calculations ...

Just something to be careful of when we read all these guesstimates in the commercial press ...
seems many are hypnotized

seems many are hypnotized

People like hearing bad news ... things are going too well for them and they want to feel under threat ... so we create things to be afraid of ...
I hate this, and that is as bad as news as anyone can get if they're breathing and healthy. we're over 30 days on a lockdown from a virus with a 14 day gestation period and we still have to wait? why? all I want is a logical answer.

Forum List

Back