US Government is so corrupt

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
The US government is so corrupt that:
  1. Just ordered the Federal Reserve to seize Russian US dollar assets. Clearly Xi ordered Brandon to tell the Fed to take this step because it will do for the US dollar's reserve currency status what Afghanistan Unconditional Surrender did for our credibility and foreign status, and
  2. Our Intel Agencies are running hundreds of foreign bioweapons labs.
These are the last days of either the democrat Party, America, or both

Why would, Xi, one of Putin’s last Allies, order Biden to take action that would undermine Putin, Gumby?

Globalist moving towards digital currency as the new Reserve currency. They have accelerated our demise since 9/11.

BRICS is ditching the dollar as we speak.

You must have been one of the ones who got “ put your tinfoil hat on” lol, and now those ppl get the last laugh because everything they said is happening.

Those are the double standard hypocrites I can’t stand all the sob’s who laughed and taunted people because they were on the wrong side of reality. Then again being an embarrased bunch of loons can make one of those type just deny , deny, and deny. Guess thats why they are viewed as so low life’s now.

Remember the ones who suffered from reality and claimed how great and grand a cashless society would be lol you have got to be kidding me I thought. Once there is no control over cash do these brainless loons even realize anytime they do not comply that cashless card can be shut off.

They must obey all the Chinese social credit score system is inching it’s way in and part of it is already here, bet they won’t think it’s so great once cash is totally gone. So, so many warnings spewed and brains so far gone these degenerates can’t even find their own realities.

1. Just ordered the Federal Reserve to seize Russian US dollar assets. Clearly Xi ordered Brandon to tell the Fed to take this step because it will do for the US dollar's reserve currency status what Afghanistan Unconditional Surrender did for our credibility and foreign status, and
So much for made up sht. Fix News has their own station. This isn’t one if them.

You must have been one of the ones who got “ put your tinfoil hat on” lol, and now those ppl get the last laugh because everything they said is happening.

Those are the double standard hypocrites I can’t stand all the sob’s who laughed and taunted people because they were on the wrong side of reality. Then again being an embarrased bunch of loons can make one of those type just deny , deny, and deny. Guess thats why they are viewed as so low life’s now.

Remember the ones who suffered from reality and claimed how great and grand a cashless society would be lol you have got to be kidding me I thought. Once there is no control over cash do these brainless loons even realize anytime they do not comply that cashless card can be shut off.

They must obey all the Chinese social credit score system is inching it’s way in and part of it is already here, bet they won’t think it’s so great once cash is totally gone. So, so many warnings spewed and brains so far gone these degenerates can’t even find their own realities.
I've been talking about BRICS for hell decade now............It's nothing new........their purpose has never changed......

But you are correct the same YOU ARE THE TIN FOIL HAT MAN has always been the response. And the SHEEP LISTEN .

Come on, Frank! You don't understand the first statement and the second statement is a lie.

Crusader Frank is still promoting Russian propaganda and lies. Why is that Frank. Why are YOU undermining your own government.

#2 is absolutely a Russian propaganda lie, which Tucker Carlson is also promoting. Why are YOU posting proveable Russian propaganda, Frank?

:link:

There is no democrat party in power.

I doubt we'll have midterm elections. I expect the nation will be under Martial Law just in time to prevent the mudterms

Also, China will not move on Taiwan before they order Biden and their democrat Flying Monkeys to start a Civil War in the USA.

Not hyperbole.

There's no future that ends well in which we continue to poke Russia, make the Fed steal their US dollars and get caught with bioweapon labs in Ukraine.

This country has already fallen

Forum List

Back