Should the "no-fly" list just be a "kill" list and call it a day?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
You know......the left wing anti-gun democrats want to be able to put you on a list, secretly and without any notification by the authorities, which will keep you from flying and buying a gun...at first, then of course they will go for more.....

why should we baby step this crap.....make the No Fly list just a Kill list...anyone the government suspects of non compliant behavior...they can just kill......

If someone is so close to being a terrorist the authorities don't want them flying or buying a gun....why should they be allowed to live?

You know......the left wing anti-gun democrats want to be able to put you on a list, secretly and without any notification by the authorities, which will keep you from flying and buying a gun...at first, then of course they will go for more.....

why should we baby step this crap.....make the No Fly list just a Kill list...anyone the government suspects of non compliant behavior...they can just kill......

If someone is so close to being a terrorist the authorities don't want them flying or buying a gun....why should they be allowed to live?
Actually that is a complaint. Cops are hearing these people plot and they don't arrest them hoping they'll lead them to bigger fish. I say arrest the little fish and let the big fish know they're being watched.

And I'm OK with taking sleepers out but I don't want to find out about it.

No-fly list approach is just another attempt to curtail citizens' Constitutional rights without due process.

Actually that is a complaint. Cops are hearing these people plot and they don't arrest them hoping they'll lead them to bigger fish. I say arrest the little fish and let the big fish know they're being watched.

hmmm...like they did with the club shooter? 49 people lost their lives waiting to catch the big fish............

hmmm...like they did with the club shooter? 49 people lost their lives waiting to catch the big fish............
Well he may not have done enough to get arrested but maybe people, while under investigation, shouldn't be able to buy a gun. I think it'd be great if a crazy person went to buy a gun and was turned away and told they have to talk to the cops if they want to protest. Sorry if it ruins the undercover investigation

you might be onto something with that, onto something that if you exposed the truth you'll find yourself on that list, so be careful.

Hello,

That is just an overly simplistic, silly point. You equate not letting someone buy a gun with murdering him? Sheesh.

garion13a5

They dont want it that way......doesnt extend their power to punish their enemies.....ie anyone who doesnt agree

Forum List

Back