US Designates ANIFTA a Terrorist Organization

Of course no announcement about designating bad cops as terrorist organization.
This has been slowly building for a long time. Warnings were given for not years, but decades. This is only a slap on the wrist compared to what could come down. Actually, Prog politicians have come down hard on people in semi rural and rural areas. Or attempted to. And you are right about bad cops. But you have to deball the policer/corrections/judicial fiefdoms.

Of course no announcement about designating bad cops as terrorist organization.

You are confused aren't you?

ANTFIA has been designated. BLM needs to be next and all the filthy looters and domestic terrorists that have been burning and destroying the country should all be punished.

Then after that we need to go after all the Democrats that allow the tremendous Black on Black and Black on White crime in the Democrat controlled big city shitholes.

ANTFIA has been designated. BLM needs to be next and all the filthy looters and domestic terrorists that have been burning and destroying the country should all be punished.
The funny thing about using the FISA system is that funding groups around the world fund both groups. This means the web reaching out four people from the targets is going to snare many people in our political system.

About time

What now... do we just shoot the terrorists, or drone them?
Neither . You sit there in your state of faux agitation until trump is out, then you cry as they are removed from the list. That's about how this will go.

About time

What now... do we just shoot the terrorists, or drone them?
Neither . You sit there in your state of faux agitation until trump is out, then you cry as they are removed from the list. That's about how this will go.

What's the point designating them as terrorist if you can't drone them? I mean, when Barry droned US citizen abroad, you leftists applauded him.

About time

More pandering to his already loyal base.
Hey, IDIOT, do you have an actual comment about this? I didn't think so. You really ARE an embarrassment to the good state of Indiana.

My wife is from Indiana. She is a solid Conservative and is embarrassed by any Indiana Moon Bats. Thank god there aren't many of them.

I said to my wife last Friday night while the fires were being lit in Minneapolis that I was thinking when Trump was going to scapegoat Antifa for the escalation...I just had a gut feeling! Only took 2 days for that predictable piece of shit to get his Sharpie ready.

When one believes it can't get any worse, Trump comes up with another disgusting and embarrassing act to humiliate the Nation, keeping the pot stirred! What a waste of oxygen that fat bastard truly is!

Forum List

Back