US Designates ANIFTA a Terrorist Organization

About time

More pandering to his already loyal base.
Hey, IDIOT, do you have an actual comment about this? I didn't think so. You really ARE an embarrassment to the good state of Indiana.

My wife is from Indiana. She is a solid Conservative and is embarrassed by any Indiana Moon Bats. Thank god there aren't many of them.

Moonbats in Indiana congreat in Indianapolis, Hammond, East Chicago area....Ft Wayne is like the sweaty armpit of the Hossier state.

I said to my wife last Friday night while the fires were being lit in Minneapolis that I was thinking when Trump was going to scapegoat Antifa for the escalation...I just had a gut feeling! Only took 2 days for that predictable piece of shit to get his Sharpie ready.

When one believes it can't get any worse, Trump comes up with another disgusting and embarrassing act to humiliate the Nation, keeping the pot stirred! What a waste of oxygen that fat bastard truly is!

Trump didn't scapegoat them, they did it to themselves. And you and everyone else who support ANTIFA are just as scum as they are.

About time

What are your views regarding ANTIFA, FFI?
Young and stupid anarchists, quite often. Agree with much of their platform. Disagree with their apparently frequent first choice of violence.

About time

Young and stupid anarchists, quite often. Agree with much of their platform. Disagree with their apparently frequent first choice of violence.
Thanks, I can respect that answer. I don't agree with their platform, but do agree to their right to have that platform. Of course, the violence
should be off the table.

..Ft Wayne is like the sweaty armpit of the Hossier state.

My wife is from Ft Wayne. Actually a few miles west off HWY 30. I have been up there many times in the 49 years we have been married. I agree with you.

Indiana is like all the states. The cities are shitholes.
One of the best places to raise kids, affordable, great arts and music scene. Stay away., you will make it a worse place to live.

I hope this means that they will be hunted down now and rooted out.

About time

any US citizen who resorts to violence to promote their political agenda is committing a crime and should be treated as such.

regardless of which political ideology they embrace.

Last edited:

Have you turned in any names yet? you know...of people who
About time

any US citizen who resorts to violence to promote their political agenda is committing a crime and should be treated as such.

regardless of which political ideology they embrace.
Yeah....and?

My wife is from Ft Wayne. Actually a few miles west off HWY 30. I have been up there many times in the 49 years we have been married. I agree with you.

One of the best places to raise kids, affordable, great arts and music scene. Stay away., you will make it a worse place to live.

Born and raised in Indiana. Many of my family still there.

I know better.

Born and raised in Indiana. Many of my family still there.

I know better.
Yes, you know every city in Indiana, because you lived in indiana once. Are you ever not in full retard mode?

New Topics

Forum List

Back