US carries out the 1st federal execution in nearly 2 decades

US murderer Daniel Lewis Lee has been put to death, hours after the Supreme Court allowed the first executions of federal inmates in 17 years.

Several executions were initially delayed when a judge ruled on Monday that there were still unresolved legal challenges.

The condemned prisoners had argued that lethal injections constitute "cruel and unusual punishments".

But the Supreme Court voted 5-4 that "executions may proceed as planned".

Conflcited on this. Mr Lee is obviously no loss to the community and I suspect he has many friends on this board. But the death penalty belongs i the dark ages.

"But the death penalty belongs i the dark ages."

No the Death Penalty should be the NORM in EVERY nation, murderers, mass murderers, serial killers, rapists and especially child rapists should ALL be executed. There is no reason why law abiding decent peoples via their taxes should have to pay for ANY of this TOTAL FILTH to be in prison, being in prison for life is NO punishment when they can watch TV, read books, go online, work in the prison garden, have visitors, jerk off RELIVING their vile crimes night after night and usually have better access to Hard Drugs inside than outside, they STILL have a LIFE, they can STILL ENJOY things.

Their victims on the OTHER hand have ZERO LIFE, it's OVER for them, they have ZERO quality of life left.

Of course in MANY Western nations we do not have the Death Penalty BUT that does NOT mean we do NOT execute POS by transporting them to Third nations for them to be given Private Justice shall we refer to it as and this Operation has been going on for DECADES, 30-40 years even. Human filth that are Outsourced to to be executed and disposed of with NO paper trail, NO evidence or ANYTHING. I COULD name those nations that perform this crucial service on behalf of other nations, but I decide not to.
nice statement. from a scumbag allegedly working in the Innenministerium of Austria. i guess your constitution is not worth anything to you. ha, i knew that already. if your employer knew the shit you posted here regularly, i would hope that there would be consequences.

Yes it is a nice statement, this because murderers and rapists and child rapists should be removed from the planet, as in no oxygen anymore.

My Boss Karl Nehammer knows everything I post, or he could if he wanted to I have posted at work they can see what websites I have visited, situation is they very probably AGREE with me in this Department most have the same views as me or some variation of, some even have stronger views than me. No consequences, I am untouchable, they are untouchable and also are not Brainwashed into Self-Hate like across the border, there are no consequences for us. Period.
i am not surprised that there are open Neonazis, racists, conspiracy theorists, and overall scumbags in Austria's government apparatus. guess who else was untouchable? partylöwe strache, lol.

I stop supporting HC Strache a LONG time ago, he was never untouchable. I was always between two political parties, now it is just one and my loyalty is to Sebastian Kurz and my family connections and finances make me untouchable.
yeah, yeah. typical nepotism and kleptocracy. on the merits you would most probably live in a trailer park. grow up.

No I live in a property that has 62 rooms and I have an indoor swimming pool, it was given to me as it's one of our family properties in our Family Property Portfolio. Do I feel guilty about this? No, I'm proud my family has always been a success and has beautiful things.
lol. way to miss the obvious point.

Go dribble in China.

US murderer Daniel Lewis Lee has been put to death, hours after the Supreme Court allowed the first executions of federal inmates in 17 years.

Several executions were initially delayed when a judge ruled on Monday that there were still unresolved legal challenges.

The condemned prisoners had argued that lethal injections constitute "cruel and unusual punishments".

Conflcited on this. Mr Lee is obviously no loss to the community and I suspect he has many friends on this board. But the death penalty belongs i the dark ages.

No the Death Penalty should be the NORM in EVERY nation, murderers, mass murderers, serial killers, rapists and especially child rapists should ALL be executed. There is no reason why law abiding decent peoples via their taxes should have to pay for ANY of this TOTAL FILTH to be in prison, being in prison for life is NO punishment when they can watch TV, read books, go online, work in the prison garden, have visitors, jerk off RELIVING their vile crimes night after night and usually have better access to Hard Drugs inside than outside, they STILL have a LIFE, they can STILL ENJOY things.

Their victims on the OTHER hand have ZERO LIFE, it's OVER for them, they have ZERO quality of life left.

Of course in MANY Western nations we do not have the Death Penalty BUT that does NOT mean we do NOT execute POS by transporting them to Third nations for them to be given Private Justice shall we refer to it as and this Operation has been going on for DECADES, 30-40 years even. Human filth that are Outsourced to to be executed and disposed of with NO paper trail, NO evidence or ANYTHING. I COULD name those nations that perform this crucial service on behalf of other nations, but I decide not to.
nice statement. from a scumbag allegedly working in the Innenministerium of Austria. i guess your constitution is not worth anything to you. ha, i knew that already. if your employer knew the shit you posted here regularly, i would hope that there would be consequences.

Yes it is a nice statement, this because murderers and rapists and child rapists should be removed from the planet, as in no oxygen anymore.

My Boss Karl Nehammer knows everything I post, or he could if he wanted to I have posted at work they can see what websites I have visited, situation is they very probably AGREE with me in this Department most have the same views as me or some variation of, some even have stronger views than me. No consequences, I am untouchable, they are untouchable and also are not Brainwashed into Self-Hate like across the border, there are no consequences for us. Period.
i am not surprised that there are open Neonazis, racists, conspiracy theorists, and overall scumbags in Austria's government apparatus. guess who else was untouchable? partylöwe strache, lol.

I stop supporting HC Strache a LONG time ago, he was never untouchable. I was always between two political parties, now it is just one and my loyalty is to Sebastian Kurz and my family connections and finances make me untouchable.
yeah, yeah. typical nepotism and kleptocracy. on the merits you would most probably live in a trailer park. grow up.

No I live in a property that has 62 rooms and I have an indoor swimming pool, it was given to me as it's one of our family properties in our Family Property Portfolio. Do I feel guilty about this? No, I'm proud my family has always been a success and has beautiful things.

You're obviously way, way out of his basketball Jones league.
And that's a good thang!

In general all Leftists hate success, this is the reason for the Participation Trophy thing where losers win something also. You don't reward failure but Leftists do, they trash success but reward failure. Somewhere in this is why they support Welfare over Work and why they all seem to want this Universal Basic Income thing where NOBODY works they just sit at home and get paid by the Government to just sit at home.

And on top of it all, they want reparations for a past that none of us is directly connected to anymore.
This shit is crazy!

Exactly, nobody alive NOW has ANY responsibility for things that occur BEFORE they were BORN. With the Reparations thing and as a Roman Catholic and as considering at one time WE were persecuted and executed for BEING Roman Catholic then WE should be able to also go for Reparations, but we don't even THINK of doing this because for the SAME reasons that nobody ALIVE NOW is responsible for things that occur BEFORE they were BORN.

The Reparations thing and others like it are just basic Shakedowns, basic Extortion by crowds who want to be Perpetual Victims and USE that to continue the Extortion, it's no different than the types of Extortion Organised Crime has been operating for decades.

Go dribble in China.
thx 4 shring another senior moment.

Go dribble in China.
thx 4 shring another senior moment.

You, the NBA, LeBron, and Xi.....in like Flint!

At last count, the NBA profited $400 million dollars from the Chinese commies devotion to them.
Money talks, allegiance to Country walks!

Too bad LeBron wasn't on the 'Black Mamba's' helicopter.
He'd sell out our Country as quick as Beijing Biden!!!
And you (or rather they), can take this to a bank!

Dumbass the people he killed were white so what the fuck makes him a white supremacist if he killed whites?

Dumbass the people he killed were white so what the fuck makes him a white supremacist if he killed whites?

Overdue dirt-nap time for that JO!
He won't be recommitting! :banana:

What does the idea that the late Mr. Lee was white and a supremacist have to do with the crime that he sat in the electric chair for this morning?
Maybe the SS tattoo on his neck is a clue ?
Lots of people have tattoos on their neck. At least he doesn't suffer from crippling retarded WHITE GUILT like you do, ass clown...

tumblr-lahlyxj-UPa1qa13ow.gif

Excellent. We now know Nazis are good. And people who identify Nazis are bad. At least in your idea of what America is. Thank God most people disagree with you. But then again most people are not Nazis.
Now go stand back on your head in that 55 gallon drum of BULL SHIT you live in, you're a quart low... dumbass little pussy.

If I am a pussy for opposing Nazis. What does that make you for supporting them?
Where are these so-called Nazis you oppose?

On another thread CrusaderFrank posted Joe Biden today was quoting Chairman Mao, the Leftists think this is okay or whatever. They go on and on about stupid things like White Supremacists - who are a weird fringe who nobody normal gives a shit about - but have no problem when their own politicians are quoting Mao, so Communism is okay to them, they then insist they are not Communist and/or Neo-Communist.

I forget to add that in that thread when someone said it's not good Joe Biden quoting Chairman Mao and the situation that COULD eventually result from that Mac is calling "cartoonish paranoia" So Communism and Neo-Communism is "cartoonish paranoia" BUT the SAME crowd are LITERALLY seeing Muh Hitler under the bed, which is ACTUAL cartoonish paranoia without the " "

What does the idea that the late Mr. Lee was white and a supremacist have to do with the crime that he sat in the electric chair for this morning?
Maybe the SS tattoo on his neck is a clue ?
Lots of people have tattoos on their neck. At least he doesn't suffer from crippling retarded WHITE GUILT like you do, ass clown...

tumblr-lahlyxj-UPa1qa13ow.gif

Excellent. We now know Nazis are good. And people who identify Nazis are bad. At least in your idea of what America is. Thank God most people disagree with you. But then again most people are not Nazis.
Now go stand back on your head in that 55 gallon drum of BULL SHIT you live in, you're a quart low... dumbass little pussy.

If I am a pussy for opposing Nazis. What does that make you for supporting them?
Where are these so-called Nazis you oppose?

On another thread CrusaderFrank posted Joe Biden today was quoting Chairman Mao, the Leftists think this is okay or whatever. They go on and on about stupid things like White Supremacists - who are a weird fringe who nobody normal gives a shit about - but have no problem when their own politicians are quoting Mao, so Communism is okay to them, they then insist they are not Communist and/or Neo-Communist.

I forget to add that in that thread when someone said it's not good Joe Biden quoting Chairman Mao and the situation that COULD eventually result from that Mac is calling "cartoonish paranoia" So Communism and Neo-Communism is "cartoonish paranoia" BUT the SAME crowd are LITERALLY seeing Muh Hitler under the bed, which is ACTUAL cartoonish paranoia without the " "

I have never said I supported Biden. I have said that I did not like him. My signature shows what I think of him.

But that does not mean I like the other side any more. Can you describe the difference between a totalitarian regime and a republic? There are no good totalitarian regimes. The problem is that all extremes now see totalitarian mechanisms as the only way to get rid of the opposition. To me. That just says they are all wrong.

I would argue that the Nazis have a right to freedom of speech. I would also argue that people have a right to denounce and denigrate them. Freedom of speech applies to all.

I reject totalitarian arguments.

Didnt Hitler admire and construct laws in germany based off american jim crow?

He admired the democrat party.
That was before they became the repub party.

Yes.....and that you believe that shows how deeply ignorant you are....the democrats didn't change anything with the republicans....they took over the press and the education system then trapped Black Americans in their schools.....first the democrats kept Blacks out to keep them from getting educations....now the democrat party controls the public education system in democrat party controlled cities....and they won't let Black children escape those schools.........and Black Children are kept from learning math, science, reading.....but they will always be taught to vote for democrats...

You do not deserve any respect...you are betraying Black Americans with your support for the racist democrats.
Youre obviously poor white trash. The repubs targeted you in the southern strategy and youre still too dumb to realize it.

And just like you voting for the democrat party, you believe what they told you about the fake "southern strategy." You believed the racist, democrat party, the party of slavery, jim crow, lynching........that that party changed...while the Republican party that freed the slaves and fought the kkk.....became racist.......?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Stop.....I can't laugh this hard.......I'll bust my gut..........

You go ahead and keep voting for the democrat party...the party of actual institutional racism....and 100 years from now you will still be killing Black children and living in shit hole democrat party cities....
You aren't going to gaslight him son. Your party today is full of racists. The republican party participated in Jim Crow. The republican party was founded by anti slavery democrats. Lincoln was a racist. A republican president made the deal that ended reconstruction. We blacks know this. So you just keep laughing because I live in a state ruined by a republican governor. And right now we have a republican president that has turned America into a diseased riddled shithole.

Yes.....and that you believe that shows how deeply ignorant you are....the democrats didn't change anything with the republicans....they took over the press and the education system then trapped Black Americans in their schools.....first the democrats kept Blacks out to keep them from getting educations....now the democrat party controls the public education system in democrat party controlled cities....and they won't let Black children escape those schools.........and Black Children are kept from learning math, science, reading.....but they will always be taught to vote for democrats...

You do not deserve any respect...you are betraying Black Americans with your support for the racist democrats.
Youre obviously poor white trash. The repubs targeted you in the southern strategy and youre still too dumb to realize it.

And just like you voting for the democrat party, you believe what they told you about the fake "southern strategy." You believed the racist, democrat party, the party of slavery, jim crow, lynching........that that party changed...while the Republican party that freed the slaves and fought the kkk.....became racist.......?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

You go ahead and keep voting for the democrat party...the party of actual institutional racism....and 100 years from now you will still be killing Black children and living in shit hole democrat party cities....

They have been so completely brainwashed with that stupidity, they are literally saying that there was a mass party switch at the individual level, that no one noticed, must be a computer from the future that did it.
We believe it happened because the south today is republican when it once was democrat.

You aren't going to gaslight him son. Your party today is full of racists. The republican party participated in Jim Crow. The republican party was founded by anti slavery democrats. Lincoln was a racist. A republican president made the deal that ended reconstruction. We blacks know this. So you just keep laughing because I live in a state ruined by a republican governor. And right now we have a republican president that has turned America into a diseased riddled shithole.

Again...sell your bullshit to democrats.....they are stupid enough they will buy it......you are a racist, the democrat party is the party of institutional racism, always has been and apparently always will be.....

This country was roaring along until joe biden's favorite country, China, let that Chinese flu out of the lab......you can lie about it but it is a lie.....

Trump had this country roaring along, and if we can get him re-elected he will do it again.....

They have been so completely brainwashed with that stupidity, they are literally saying that there was a mass party switch at the individual level, that no one noticed, must be a computer from the future that did it.
We believe it happened because the south today is republican when it once was democrat.

And I posted the truth about the fake "southern strategy." Voting patterns show you don't know what you are talking about...the fact that the actual democrat racists never left the democrat party shows you are wrong....

So, what are you really complaining about today, faggot?

The guy was a cold blooded killer but somehow the Brits decided that he deserved to die because he was a "white supremacist". Maybe they are right and John Wayne Gacey and Ted Bundy harbored white supremacist thoughts too. Military death row is different from federal death row. For some reason the military is reluctant to execute their own these days no matter how heinous the crime. The oldest inmate on military death row was convicted and sentenced to death way back in 1988 for the rape and murder of four women. Major Nadal Hasan who converted to Islam and murdered a dozen of his own troops at Ft. Hood has been languishing in a wheel chair since 2009.

Last edited:

Good riddance! People like Daniel Lewis Lee don't belong in a civilized society! The death penalty is for people like Lee who aren't worth attempting to rehabilitate. As for it belonging to the "dark ages"? We put down rabid dogs because they're dangerous. We have rabid dogs that walk on two legs as well! Someone like a Charlie Manson can never be released into society...so why go through the sham of putting him in a prison for the rest of his life? Who does that serve? His victims? Society? Bleeding heart liberals? When you commit the ultimate crime...you should face the ultimate penalty!

Good riddance! People like Daniel Lewis Lee don't belong in a civilized society! The death penalty is for people like Lee who aren't worth attempting to rehabilitate. As for it belonging to the "dark ages"? We put down rabid dogs because they're dangerous. We have rabid dogs that walk on two legs as well! Someone like a Charlie Manson can never be released into society...so why go through the sham of putting him in a prison for the rest of his life? Who does that serve? His victims? Society? Bleeding heart liberals? When you commit the ultimate crime...you should face the ultimate penalty!
We don't need to justify the death penalty, the Supreme Court upheld it.

Who do you suspect that's on this board was friends with this murderer? Explain that one, Thomas.

Forum List

Back