US and Qatar agree to not release 6 Billion dollars to Iran

Isn't it their money? They don't deserve their own money?

You should rephrase things.
We and our allies have frozen about $200 billion of Putin's foreign reserves. Should we give it back so he can accelerate his genocide in Ukraine?

But But But MAGAts are claiming that Iran has already used the money to fund Hama's attack..............

Not this one. I called it the day it happened that it was NOT this money as it was still hung up in an account.

Here is said post:

We and our allies have frozen about $200 billion of Putin's foreign reserves. Should we give it back so he can accelerate his genocide in Ukraine?

Please try and keep up.

Dante never said to give the money back right now. Reading and comprehension has gone into the toilet with other things. HAMAS wins. Many of the people here @ usmb have lost their minds.

Why did Potatohead decide to release the money in the first place? That was stupid as hell, wasn't it?

Just because the IAPAC is raising more hell than John Kerry doesn't mean it is not another fuck up from the Potatohead administration.
Biden agreed to release a nations own money. But the recent actions of HAMAS changes the landscape.

Please don't ignore how Trump, GOP led Congress, Israeli governments have all changed minds on things after events change the landscape.

They do through taxes....the feds don't deserve it.
So nobody deserves any money and cannot claim
Please try and keep up.

Dante never said to give the money back right now. Reading and comprehension has gone into the toilet with other things. HAMAS wins. Many of the people here @ usmb have lost their minds.
Meister what exactly about the post is Fake News?

Please try and keep up.

So nobody deserves any money and cannot claim

Meister what exactly about the post is Fake News?

Please try and keep up.

Ummm, you have no response to mine?
I responded to your last sentence....try and keep up....dante. :rolleyes-41:

Iran is a funding source for terrorist like Hamas worldwide. Even if the money was for humanitarian purposes, they do not deserve it.
I thought Iran had a lot of black gold under their sands.

Forum List

Back