BREAKING: Hamas launches attacks into Israel

That is from our wars in the middle east.

They are dragging women and children out killing. It is long past due that the gloves come off

Hamas cheering will not last.
Iran just sent them a hundred million dollars' worth of weaponry to be used against Israel. I can't stand the news tonight. I guess it's the truth, though. :(

Time for me to pray for those who were murdered. :hands:

Last edited:
Israel does not have the manufacturing capacity to produce the planes, weapons, etc. that it will need to hold off a dedicated attack funded by so many other countries. All Americans should approve us jumping in now at least with weapons, ammunition, etc. to help. So if you think my honest appraisal of Israel's chances if they get no help from the west is defeatist, I don't know what to tell you.

Who would have thought you would take Dante's side?
My appraisal is that Israel will continue to get the international support it needs

Reports are tons of Israeli hostages, both civilian and military, being held in the tunnels where they keep the rockets to ensure that they don't destroy their stash.

I can promise Hamas didn't do this, this is the work of Iran. They didn't want the peace deal with Israel and Saudi Arabia to happen.

I think too many are too lazy to put things into context. And I don't have your superior wisdom to see the future. So have a lovely evening.
All the money in Iran wont save the Gazans now
In order to clear Hamas. It will require house to house fighting. Which is exactly what Hamas wants
not if Gaza City is rubble and 50% of the Gazans are walking to Lebanon or in boat lifts to Cyprus

Forum List

Back