US Air Force sacks nuclear base staff

It was quoted above.

Yes it did
They were sacked over “loss of confidence” in their ability to perform assigned duties, according to an official statement.

In the woke perversion ridden biden pentagon that could mean not scheduling the required number of drag queens performances at the base elementary school

But now there are openings for senior butches, sissy boys and the sex-with-animals crowd in leadership positions
FjaczoGXgAIIaYk.jpg

Biden wants an Army of dog-faced pony soldiers who will follow orders. I think Milley is the guy on the right

Sounds like put in there to affect change and improvement, but not showing improvement on mission critical task IG follow ups and possible further decline attributed to command and control of operations, training and maintenance. Their AF are careers over, but nothing mentioned of bringing anybody up on charges. It is unlikely the public will know more, officially.
What's IG?
Were you suggesting that the AF must be proactive in routing out any dissention over the key personnel hesitating to do their jobs as they become aware that nuclear war is imminent?

Me not being well versed in military parlance, your words are confusing to me.

Not surprising. The military has been dealing with problems in the nuclear forces for years.

Not enough trannies and other deviants for Democrats, true enough. We need more mentally ill psychos from that Rainbow Of Loonies in there.

I've heard from AF people that Minot AFB is the worst stateside base to be at. Miles from anything, and in a deep freeze for much of the year. And because it focuses on nukes, everything is extra-anal.

Altus AFB in Oklahoma runs second.

For the Army, Fort Polk in Louisiana seems to get the most votes. Fort Drum in New York is also unpopular.

For the Marines, 29 Palms out in the California desert wins.

I've heard from AF people that Minot AFB is the worst stateside base to be at. Miles from anything, and in a deep freeze for much of the year. And because it focuses on nukes, everything is extra-anal.

Altus AFB in Oklahoma runs second.

For the Army, Fort Polk in Louisiana seems to get the most votes. Fort Drum in New York is also unpopular.

For the Marines, 29 Palms out in the California desert wins.
What does popularity have to do with this discussion?

What's IG?
Were you suggesting that the AF must be proactive in routing out any dissention over the key personnel hesitating to do their jobs as they become aware that nuclear war is imminent?

Me not being well versed in military parlance, your words are confusing to me.
Inspector General. All bases, commands, units have IG inspections on a regular basis as well, if there is a report that has to be investigated at IG level. All IG inspections are done by teams from above unit level. All include attention to shortfalls from the previous inspection as well as all items deemed pertinent to the IG and the inspection team, operating under directive.

They were sacked over “loss of confidence” in their ability to perform assigned duties, according to an official statement.
Just make shit up… as usual
In the woke perversion ridden biden pentagon that could mean not scheduling the required number of drag queens performances at the base elementary school

Pardon me for not raving about drag queens and Chinese Communists.

Given that you're only attacking the people who aren't insane, I can see where your sympathies lie.
Do you really consider yourself sane?

Forum List

Back