URGENT DEVELOPMENT — China Joins Russia In Syria Air Raids… (Buckle Up Folks…)

MindWars

Diamond Member
Reaction score
China has told Moscow that they will join in the bombing in Syria from their Aircraft Carrier. This has HUGE implications folks. HUGE!
http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2016/10/2...sia-in-syria-air-raids-buckle-up-folks-2.html

Nothing to see here folks, it's just a scare tactic, it's just a conspiracy, it's just a fear mongering tactic. Wonder when the first attack happens what the bs indoctrinated excuses will be then. I wonder if we get hit like Hawaii decades back if it will still be untrue then too. LOL.

deltex1

Gold Member
Reaction score
More bs...like the big US cyber attack and the escalation to defcon three.

Manonthestreet

Platinum Member
Reaction score
ya knew sooner or later China would want to try out their new toy........

OldLady

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Bible says when the bear, the dragon and the eagle meet, the world will end.
My grandma always said so. Anyone know if it's true?

OldLady

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm no Bible scholar. I just google searched and there are references to Daniel and Revelations, but nothing in clear English that says when the three come together it all goes BOOM. There is a great deal of analysis determining which countries each represent, too. Seems my grandma heard that from a preacher somewhere.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't think anyone wants to fly a plane made in China...

pismoe

Platinum Member
Reaction score
some practical non religious people don't mind the boom depending on WHERE it goes BOOM OldLady . The 12 imam people in iran [Shiites] want it all to go boom as they work to hasten the boom .

Sbiker

Gold Member
Reaction score
It's interesting, where's bible saying it, can you give me direct link?

UPD: Oh, I see, ok, I cancel question :)

Sbiker

Gold Member
Reaction score
Is there any news abut this over there Sbiker , Stratford57 ?
It's not a main news on TV, but I see it in media... As they say, China also want to eliminate Uigur terrorists, which are at the side of ISIS... I think, they want to train and gather experience of real war for their growing army...

BTW, China carrier - is former Soviet ship, sfrom one series with Admiral Kuznetsov. Ukraine took him from USSR during it's falling and then sold to China as "metal scrap" by very low price... :)

defcon4

Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's not a main news on TV, but I see it in media... As they say, China also want to eliminate Uigur terrorists, which are at the side of ISIS... I think, they want to train and gather experience of real war for their growing army...

BTW, China carrier - is former Soviet ship, sfrom one series with Admiral Kuznetsov. Ukraine took him from USSR during it's falling and then sold to China as "metal scrap" by very low price... :)
Thank you my friend. I just wanted to confirm from different sources if it was actually true before I made comments about the news blockade about it.

pismoe

Platinum Member
Reaction score

-------------------------------------------------------------- so the 'uighurs' are generally thought of as being terrorists same as 'Islamic state' or 'isis' eh ?? I know that they are generally troublemakers .

MikeK

Gold Member
Reaction score
I don't think anyone wants to fly a plane made in China...
That was once said about Japan -- until the Japanese auto industry buried ours.

Don't underestimate the Chinese. They've been around a lot longer than Western civilization has.

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
China has told Moscow that they will join in the bombing in Syria from their Aircraft Carrier. This has HUGE implications folks. HUGE!

http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2016/10/2...sia-in-syria-air-raids-buckle-up-folks-2.html

Nothing to see here folks, it's just a scare tactic, it's just a conspiracy, it's just a fear mongering tactic. Wonder when the first attack happens what the bs indoctrinated excuses will be then. I wonder if we get hit like Hawaii decades back if it will still be untrue then too. LOL.
So what? We have no business in Syria or what goes on there.

OldLady

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No, it doesn't. Even if it did, it doesn't matter, because the Bible, like all religious texts, is a book of fiction.
I'm not into the religion thing, but the Bible is partly history, part poetry, part rules of society and part prophecy, as well as the Jonah and the Whale stuff.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List