Updates on 2024 Electoral College Projections and Pollster Ratings Not Good For One Party Not at All

All of which are meaningless when 14-24% of the electorate is undecided.

All this means is that a lot of Democratic leaning voters aren't engaged yet and more than a few of them kind of hope for a substitute candidate.

When the rubber hits the road, Trump will lose the popular vote just like he did in 2020 and 2016, with no voter suppression tricks in the Swing states.

All of which are meaningless when 14-24% of the electorate is undecided.

All this means is that a lot of Democratic leaning voters aren't engaged yet and more than a few of them kind of hope for a substitute candidate.

When the rubber hits the road, Trump will lose the popular vote just like he did in 2020 and 2016, with no voter suppression tricks in the Swing states.

Not as meaningless as the OP's inability to read his own source.

There appears to be a growing suggestion that Mr. Trump is bound to lose by about the same numbers in the EC game. I'm wondering what the percentages will be in the popular vote.

As it stand now -- 270 to Win has...

View attachment 893966

and as far as the polls people are following?

View attachment 893967

I trust 538, because they explain in detail how they come to these ratings.
That is ridiculous. 270 to win is an interactive site where you can change the numbers to whatever you want.

Give Biden the ties and Trump still wins.

That is ridiculous. 270 to win is an interactive site where you can change the numbers to whatever you want.

Give Biden the ties and Trump still wins.

Procrusty isn't very bright.

There appears to be a growing suggestion that Mr. Trump is bound to lose by about the same numbers in the EC game. I'm wondering what the percentages will be in the popular vote.

As it stand now -- 270 to Win has...

View attachment 893966

and as far as the polls people are following?

View attachment 893967

I trust 538, because they explain in detail how they come to these ratings.

what difference santa.jpg

Forum List

Back