Update on the Trump Swamp!

KoalaCorp

Platinum Member
Jul 30, 2018
Contrary to his stated intentions, President Donald Trump has not “drained the swamp,” but has in fact amplified D.C. corruption and special-interest power—currently, more than 300 lobbyists have seats in his administration—unseen in modern times. The Swamp understands and exposes this fact, and yet Daniel DiMauro and Morgan Pehme’s HBO documentary (premiering August 4) nonetheless tackles the issue of politics and money via a decidedly wishy-washy look at three of Trump’s staunchest faux-“renegade” GOP congressional acolytes: Colorado’s Ken Buck, Kentucky’s Thomas Massie and Florida’s perpetually sycophantic Matt Gaetz.

It’s Gaetz who’ll likely be best known to viewers, thanks to a series of headline-making (and social media-inflaming) stunts, including tweeting out a not-so-veiled threat to congressional witness (and former Trump attorney) Michael Cohen, and leading a group of rabble-rousing Republicans on a raid of a closed-door impeachment hearing deposition. A perpetual fixture on Fox News, where he parrots Trump talking points in the most extremist fashion imaginable, he’s a young, eager go-getter who’s hitched his post to the current commander-in-chief. That’s certainly the figure depicted by DiMauro and Pehme’s film, which captures him articulating his staunch support in personal phone calls to the president (and is told, in return, “You’re doing fantastic…you’re tough and smart and you have the look”), as well as stating outright “I love him so much.” Throughout the film, Gaetz is repeatedly seen fawning all over Trump, receiving marching orders from the president and delivering near-daily progress reports. When Trump calls him “handsome,” the congressman acts like he’s won the lottery.

All reliable and confirmed facts!
Of course Trump Administrators and their puppets will counter with opinions, falsehoods, lies and stuff they just make up!

The least surprising line I read in an article this year:

" Spoiler alert: Contrary to his stated intentions, President Donald Trump has not “drained the swamp,” but has in fact amplified D.C. corruption and special-interest power—currently, more than 300 lobbyists have seats in his administration—unseen in modern times. "

Oh! This is still open! Okay..uhm..
Orange Man BADDDD! -?

Who lives rent-free in OP's head 24/7?
1atrumpmocking (copy 1).jpg

His favorite wittle Trumpy-Bear!

Last edited:
Can you PROVE that?
I have yet to see anyone of you prove anything.
You sure do whine about it a lot though...

What I put up is VERIFIABLE corruption from Trump Officials.
You know the ones who plead guilty, are under investigation and are soon to be booted out?
Why are you so willing to let criminals run our government?
I guess the Party of Law & Order really has gone down in the mud...

Yahoo??
Not a credible source.

ONLY in your less than credible opinion.
You have yet to post any sort of fact.
All I have seen from you is opinion after opinion with no verification at all.
In other words, your opinion is totally worthless.

You can't handle the truth.
My link is to CBS news???? WTF do you consider "fact"? Are you in Biden's confused state? Can't distinguish between "facts" and "truth"?? <g>

Can you PROVE that?
I have yet to see anyone of you prove anything.
You sure do whine about it a lot though...

What I put up is VERIFIABLE corruption from Trump Officials.
You know the ones who plead guilty, are under investigation and are soon to be booted out?
Why are you so willing to let criminals run our government?
I guess the Party of Law & Order really has gone down in the mud...

Your ideological and statements prove your culpability and your denial nails it down....

Yahoo??
Not a credible source.

ONLY in your less than credible opinion.
You have yet to post any sort of fact.
All I have seen from you is opinion after opinion with no verification at all.
In other words, your opinion is totally worthless.

You can't handle the truth.
My link is to CBS news???? WTF do you consider "fact"? Are you in Biden's confused state? Can't distinguish between "facts" and "truth"?? <g>

Remember,
1596474507635.png

Contrary to his stated intentions, President Donald Trump has not “drained the swamp,” but has in fact amplified D.C. corruption and special-interest power—currently, more than 300 lobbyists have seats in his administration—unseen in modern times. The Swamp understands and exposes this fact, and yet Daniel DiMauro and Morgan Pehme’s HBO documentary (premiering August 4) nonetheless tackles the issue of politics and money via a decidedly wishy-washy look at three of Trump’s staunchest faux-“renegade” GOP congressional acolytes: Colorado’s Ken Buck, Kentucky’s Thomas Massie and Florida’s perpetually sycophantic Matt Gaetz.

It’s Gaetz who’ll likely be best known to viewers, thanks to a series of headline-making (and social media-inflaming) stunts, including tweeting out a not-so-veiled threat to congressional witness (and former Trump attorney) Michael Cohen, and leading a group of rabble-rousing Republicans on a raid of a closed-door impeachment hearing deposition. A perpetual fixture on Fox News, where he parrots Trump talking points in the most extremist fashion imaginable, he’s a young, eager go-getter who’s hitched his post to the current commander-in-chief. That’s certainly the figure depicted by DiMauro and Pehme’s film, which captures him articulating his staunch support in personal phone calls to the president (and is told, in return, “You’re doing fantastic…you’re tough and smart and you have the look”), as well as stating outright “I love him so much.” Throughout the film, Gaetz is repeatedly seen fawning all over Trump, receiving marching orders from the president and delivering near-daily progress reports. When Trump calls him “handsome,” the congressman acts like he’s won the lottery.

Of course Trump Administrators and their puppets will counter with opinions, falsehoods, lies and stuff they just make up!
He got rid of the Clintons and the FBI leadership. That's a lot.

He got rid of the Clintons and the FBI leadership. That's a lot.
Also Carter-era Fuel fuckery.

Forum List

Back