Update on the McMichaels Trial. Motions, counter motions, and disappointment.

so if he didnt know the guy was behind him then why didnt he go that way??

travis was beside his truck not in the middle of the road,,

and you claim I am spinning it,,

my god your an idiot,,
You're lying again, you really should stop.

Yes, Travis was in the middle of the road (before he closed in on Arbery).

Screenshot_20211020-155353_Samsung Internet.jpg

Doesn't matter since he had zero obligation to stop for them. Still, that he was running from them indicates he knew they were chasing him.
Again, he attacked them trying to steal their gun.....shooting the thief/attacker was the right decision.

you are really that ignorant??

OK
as was already determined they/he was trying to get arbery to stop so they could talk and wait for the cops,,,

is there a law against asking someone to stop and wait?? or holding a gun in public??
no there isnt

any more stupid questions you would like to ask??
LOL

Uh, yeah, Blockhead, it actually can be illegal to hold a gun in public depending on what you're doing with it. And Travis has been charged with felony Aggregated Assault for the way he handled his shotgun. We'll soon find out if he's convicted of that or not.

LOLOL.. You are a fucking idiot. Shame on you for a liar.
Surada, what is wrong with you? Is there a reason why you must be stupid and lie all the time. The criminal attacked the Mcmichaels no matter how much you and your idiotic dem/communist handlers keep lying about it...Ahmaud ran toward them, circled around the truck, and attacked them trying to grab the gun. Note he had no fear of being shot- and knew he had been snagged casing the new build for later robbery---as he had no job and liked to get his nails done needing money.

if the truck wasnt there you would be right,, but its clear hes standing next to his truck,,

I told you its phrasing,,,
LOLOL

Blockhead, truck or no truck, Travis is standing in the middle of the road. And he's observed moving from the door of his truck to near the middle of the oncoming lane as Arbery approaches toward the left of the truck. That's when Arbery changes direction to go around the right side of the truck; at which point, Travis goes about six feet towards Arbery to the front of the truck on the driver's side.

He literally moved towards Arbery while holding a loaded shotgun, pointed at Arbery.

Surada, what is wrong with you? Is there a reason why you must be stupid and lie all the time. The criminal attacked the Mcmichaels no matter how much you and your idiotic dem/communist handlers keep lying about it...Ahmaud ran toward them, circled around the truck, and attacked them trying to grab the gun. Note he had no fear of being shot- and knew he had been snagged casing the new build for later robbery---as he had no job and liked to get his nails done needing money.

No he didn't.. Shame on you... I know Brunswick.. These men are low rent rednecks acting out. People go thru properties under construction all the time.. You don't ride down on them with guns.

No he didn't.. Shame on you... I know Brunswick.. These men are low rent rednecks acting out. People go thru properties under construction all the time.. You don't ride down on them with guns.
And many went into that property.

LOL

Uh, yeah, Blockhead, it actually can be illegal to hold a gun in public depending on what you're doing with it. And Travis has been charged with felony Aggregated Assault for the way he handled his shotgun. We'll soon find out if he's convicted of that or not.
you dodge that poorly,,

LOLOL

Blockhead, truck or no truck, Travis is standing in the middle of the road. And he's observed moving from the door of his truck to near the middle of the oncoming lane as Arbery approaches toward the left of the truck. That's when Arbery changes direction to go around the right side of the truck; at which point, Travis goes about six feet towards Arbery to the front of the truck on the driver's side.

He literally moved towards Arbery while holding a loaded shotgun, pointed at Arbery.
he was standing beside his truck in the street,,

we talked about phrasing,, I wont let you change the narrative and context doing it,,

so if he didnt know the guy was behind him then why didnt he go that way??

travis was beside his truck not in the middle of the road,,

and you claim I am spinning it,,

my god your an idiot,,

The video shows that the truck was parked in the lane and the open driver's side door was over the yellow double line. In the part of the scuffle that can be seen, Arbery did try to grab the gun barrel. Anyway, it doesn't matter what Arbery did or didn't do. Why do you keep trying to avoid discussing the actions of the McMichaels duo? They deliberately were in the middle of the road with guns drawn. How do you explain that? They did not need to be there and they did not have to do what they did. They certainly acted as if they were part of a set-up with the third guy and Arbery was the target.

The video shows that the truck was parked in the lane and the open driver's side door was over the yellow double line. In the part of the scuffle that can be seen, Arbery did try to grab the gun barrel. Anyway, it doesn't matter what Arbery did or didn't do. Why do you keep trying to avoid discussing the actions of the McMichaels duo? They deliberately were in the middle of the road with guns drawn. How do you explain that? They did not need to be there and they did not have to do what they did. They certainly acted as if they were part of a set-up with the third guy and Arbery was the target.
do you need that explained??? its been the whole point of the event,,

maybe you shouldnt be discussing something you dont know the details of,,

Forum List

Back