Update on the Fraud. A Huge Conviction

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
Riverside County California. The investigators received more than a thousand tips from dedicated American Patriots about Fraud in the election.

The Investigators often had to have the entire office involved chasing down information and going out to interview people. But we have a confirmed case folks. Yes we not only have proof. We have a conviction.

A conviction. A single conviction. One voter intentionally voted twice. Moreover he lied about his age in 2016 to be able to vote.

Let’s see. Out of a thousand claims in Riverside County. One was upheld. If this was the MLB the batting average would be .001. That number is so awful it makes Bob Uecker look like a MVP by comparison.

Seriously. One? One?!?

Just wait and see.

4B2E9D33-F533-4899-8D9F-32A4E31A019A.gif

One of many reasons why voter ID laws and other unwarranted measures to ‘combat’ fraud that doesn’t exist is an undue burden on the right to vote.

You and others lie over and over on this, I have posted the Ballopedia information many times showing how EASY it is to get your Voter ID set up.

Voter identification laws by state

My state:

Voter ID law​

Washington's voter ID requirements are outlined in Section 29A.40.160 of state law. The law states, "The county auditor shall require any person desiring to vote at a voting center to either sign a ballot declaration or provide identification." To view the full text of the law, click here.

Forms of accepted ID​

The following list of accepted ID was current as of November 2019. Click here for the Washington State Legislature's voter ID regulations to ensure you have the most current information.

• Driver's license
  • State identification card
  • Student identification card
  • Tribal identification card
  • Employer identification card
=====

Stop lying and read the existing law of YOUR state.

One of many reasons why voter ID laws and other unwarranted measures to ‘combat’ fraud that doesn’t exist is an undue burden on the right to vote.
We've voted the same way for over 240+ years. It was once, common sense to put in place a means of VERIFYING who was voting. Anyone who demands that there be no reliable means to verify that those who are voting have the right to do so, is a person who doesn't give a damn for free and fair elections. It will be very unwise to push this effort because if it becomes "law", the VAST majority of American's will stop giving the "winner" of an election any level of legitimacy. Only an idiot believes half this nation can be compelled to obey a government they see as illegitimate.
It's okay if Democrats believe they have the right to rule over the rest of us because they'll quickly come to understand they are going to have to do more than send in the cops or troops to inflict their leadership on the rest of us. Once they grasp that they'll have to fight to get their way, they will cease to be a problem outside of the Blutopias.

Pro-democrat-party voter fraud exists and it is real. Grow up and stop expecting people to believe your vicious lies.

Ok. In Riverside they investigated 1,000 reported examples of Fraud. They found one. One. So where is this fraud and how effective is it?

Ok. In Riverside they investigated 1,000 reported examples of Fraud. They found one. One. So where is this fraud and how effective is it?
I think that the Maricopa County Ninjas are having the same problem. Now, they're supposed to reveal the results by Labor Day. That comes on September 6th this year. Painfully after the loser's reinstatement month.

There is nothing wrong with VOTER ID in order to vote. You act like blacks and women aren't smart enough to know how to get an id card. how racist and sexist of you.

There is nothing wrong with VOTER ID in order to vote. You act like blacks and women aren't smart enough to know how to get an id card. how racist and sexist of you.
You need to be re-educated. You're asking for nothing less than a bloody circumcision certificate of every potential voter in the district of Congressional damnation with a drawing and quartering and registration of physical residency with a physical mailing address.

Birth, Death, Marriage, and Divorce Certificates [Español] Contact Information:​

Email: [email protected] / Phone: (360) 236-4300, option 8 for Spanish / Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. / Mailing Address Center for Health Statistics, Department of Health, PO Box 9709, Olympia, WA 98507 Physical Address

Washington State Department of Health
Center for Health Statistics
Town Center 1
101 Israel Road SE
Tumwater, WA 98501

Riverside County California. The investigators received more than a thousand tips from dedicated American Patriots about Fraud in the election.

The Investigators often had to have the entire office involved chasing down information and going out to interview people. But we have a confirmed case folks. Yes we not only have proof. We have a conviction.

A conviction. A single conviction. One voter intentionally voted twice. Moreover he lied about his age in 2016 to be able to vote.

Let’s see. Out of a thousand claims in Riverside County. One was upheld. If this was the MLB the batting average would be .001. That number is so awful it makes Bob Uecker look like a MVP by comparison.

Seriously. One? One?!?

Just wait and see.

View attachment 508542

So if he believes there was fraud, he's a patriot?
What would you call him if there was no fraud? I'll tell you.
Just another bitter twisted brain dead Republican.

crazy people in the highest offices of the land

no wonder I don't want to watch news as much as I used to...

Are any news channels actually reporting on Most Important Story of the Century (no, in US History) ?

crazy people in the highest offices of the land

no wonder I don't want to watch news as much as I used to...

Are any news channels actually reporting on Most Important Story of the Century (no, in US History) ?

Here is the problem. After every claim petered out. And every theory was debunked. The only “news sites” still promoting it make the National Enquirer look respectable.

Forum List

Back