Up to 65% Increase in Deaths Among 18-49 Year Olds in the U.S. During 2021, the Year of the Experimental COVID “Vaccines”

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
1642475155110.png

Looks like real late term abortion. The depopulation stuff is looking like more than a conspiracy. The vaccine is not safe.

View attachment 589488

Looks like real late term abortion. The depopulation stuff is looking like more than a conspiracy. The vaccine is not safe.
it's a Conspiracy Thingy...
That's ALL it is...
NOW Go get your 'shots' Like a Good Little Sheeple

Funny How the Fucking 'shots' Don't WORK Right..
I Personally KNOW (2) People at work who Got 'Vaccinated'
And BOTH Got covid within 2 weeks of the Injections

My scoreboard: 2 deaths from vaccination (1 distant relative, 1 person that lives in my housing complex); 1 death with COVID (distant cousin that was already in the hospital for kidney disease...apparently the idiots gave him remdesivir without reading the clinical trial details: 'just following orders')

I think I will remain in the control group of this experiment.

LOL Lastdeadender

science > cult

Deaths have been attributed to increase in violence, depression, OD's and other health issues. It definately has a lot to do with the society lock down and separation and isolation of people due to covid. The increase in deaths are not some coincidence.

Deaths have been attributed to increase in violence, depression, OD's and other health issues. It definately has a lot to do with the society lock down and separation and isolation of people due to covid. The increase in deaths are not some coincidence.
It's true that the categories are widespread and not all are myocarditis (heart attack), kidney failure or stroke. But...how can we tell if mental instability or otherwise decreased brain function isn't another side effect? Mental instability could easily lead to violence, depression and suicide. Personally, I've seen quite a few people who got vaccinated all of a sudden start acting *way* out of character, including signs of memory lapses and general inability to think straight. Obviously, I can't give these people a before and after test to measure anything, even if I could somehow ask it of them. It's purely subjective on my part and could be my imagination, but still...I see what I see.

Also, the lock down/separation theory would work to explain these other increases. It *would*, except most of the lockdowns occurred in 2020. Why did it take a year to see the effects?

Forum List

Back