Unusual bonds that animals make....

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
An European Lynx had a feline friend who came to visit her everyday at the Leningrad (St Petersburg) Zoo, the oldest zoo in Russia. The calico cat bonded with the Lynx on the first day they met. They have been inseparable since. Now they are living together at the Zoo.
According to the local people, the calico was homeless and happened to find food in the lynx’s enclosure. The lynx did not reject her, rather she became her best friend. It seems as if the cat needs the lynx as much as she needs her. The zoo adopted the cat so that she and her lynx friend could live together.
A homeless cat befriended a lynx at the St. Petersburg Zoo and they are now inseparable.​

37472348972.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctarXVlDtXQ]The awesome friends in St. Petersburg Zoo / ????????? ?????? ? ????????? ???????? - YouTube[/ame]

• Banned
In Kumamoto Prefecture, Japan, Momo the cat and Moko the rabbit like to take a walk with their human every day. (Youth.cn) They are inseparable. The neighbors call them “Brother and Sister.”
Momo watched Moko grow from a tiny baby rabbit and is very protective of him. When the human takes a walk outside, they tag along. These two buddies have brought a lot of fun to the neighborhood.
Sometimes, they get a visit from another cat that lives nearby according to Youth.cn. Moko is a bit shy, and always follows his best friend Momo for that extra companionship.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlCIGaQwpi4]?????????? ?????????? - YouTube[/ame]

• Banned
Ned the cat is giving his ferrets a bath. They are best friends.
“Ned was introduced to his ferret buddies when he was only a few weeks old. They immediately accepted him as one of their own.”

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgcFeeIdOvs]Ned giving the ferrets a bath - YouTube[/ame]

Then
voR5oI7h.jpg

Now

dOe93Yt.jpg

• Banned
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwckFvvRXZI]World Most Unusual, Adorable, Cute, Lovely & Strange Friendship Between Animals of Different Species - YouTube[/ame]

Scout the kitty grew up with her buddy Charlie the dog. The two were inseparable. “The first night I brought her home at 5.5 weeks old, she couldn’t sleep unless she was nestled up to my doggy,” said the human via imgur.​
Scout the kitty loved him more than anything.​

“The first night I brought her home at 5.5 weeks old, she couldn’t sleep unless she was nestled up to my doggy.”​

She wanted to be with him all the time. He was very gentle with her like a brother.​

They ate together and she smelled and cleaned his ears.​

He loved it when she gave his ears a bath.​

Wherever he went, Scout followed.​

Charlie the dog crossed the rainbow bridge 2 weeks ago. “Since he’s been gone, I’ve put the ipad on his dog bed and played videos of him for her.”​

“She watches, then curls up next to the iPad.”​

She misses her Charlie.​

Scout the kitty grew up with her buddy Charlie the dog. The two were inseparable. “The first night I brought her home at 5.5 weeks old, she couldn’t sleep unless she was nestled up to my doggy,” said the human via imgur.​
Scout the kitty loved him more than anything.​

“The first night I brought her home at 5.5 weeks old, she couldn’t sleep unless she was nestled up to my doggy.”​

She wanted to be with him all the time. He was very gentle with her like a brother.​

They ate together and she smelled and cleaned his ears.​

He loved it when she gave his ears a bath.​

Wherever he went, Scout followed.​

Charlie the dog crossed the rainbow bridge 2 weeks ago. “Since he’s been gone, I’ve put the ipad on his dog bed and played videos of him for her.”​

“She watches, then curls up next to the iPad.”​

She misses her Charlie.​

Oh my! How touching! This one seriously brought tears to my eyes. The poor kitty misses her best friend! :(

Forum List

Back