Untested Waters: Trump 2020 Strategic Advisor Epshteyn says Constitution Does Not Prohibit Trump from Being Reinstated as President (Video)

The real question is:
If indisputable evidence is produced that the numbers/ballots/machines were hacked to a degree that changed the outcome, what is the right thing to do?
When presented with this obvious question, most libs seem to fall back on "That's never happen", which is a blatant dodge.
It could happen.
It may have happened.
It's being investigated.
If, somehow, indisputable evidence were to emerge that showed epic-level shenanigans that completely changed the popular and/or electoral vote counts, not a darn thing would happen. There simply is no mechanism, system, or contingency in any part of American law to retroactively change the results of an election after certification, much less inauguration. No one, including the States, Congress, the DOJ, or the Supreme Court, has the authority to rule such a change into being; it is simply too late.

It is looking like this stolen election will be over-turned....what a historic event...how great it will be to get Trump back in office.

OOF.....not sure how that would actually work...we could end up with Two Presidents..
At one time there were two popes....anyhow.....we live in strange times....I think biden will step aside when it becomes clear that the election was stolen from Trump.

Being President is toooo tiring for sloe joe....he needs more rest......whilst trying to help hunter with all his legal problems.
We cannot have two Presidents. If Trump tried to get himself sworn in, it would have no backing in law, and if he tried to seize power not entitled to him as a private citizen, he would be attempting a coup d'etat.

It wouldn't even matter if Biden saw the writing on the wall and stepped aside; in that case, you'd have President Harris.

It is looking like this stolen election will be over-turned....what a historic event...how great it will be to get Trump back in office.

OOF.....not sure how that would actually work...we could end up with Two Presidents..
At one time there were two popes....anyhow.....we live in strange times....I think biden will step aside when it becomes clear that the election was stolen from Trump.

Being President is toooo tiring for sloe joe....he needs more rest......whilst trying to help hunter with all his legal problems.
We cannot have two Presidents. If Trump tried to get himself sworn in, it would have no backing in law, and if he tried to seize power not entitled to him as a private citizen, he would be attempting a coup d'etat.

It wouldn't even matter if Biden saw the writing on the wall and stepped aside; in that case, you'd have President Harris.
Biden needs to be removed for a number of reasons...he's a crook, his administration is trying to bankrupt america for our enemies, he's senile, and he is a threat to small children among others....

Joe's Ho ain't much better.

Biden needs to be removed for a number of reasons...he's a crook, his administration is trying to bankrupt america for our enemies, he's senile, and he is a threat to small children among others....

Joe's Ho ain't much better.
Is it possible to re-do the election.

A redo election, also known as a revote or special election remedy, is the process of voiding election results and holding a new election. The specific reasons for calling a redo election vary, but might include deliberate efforts to obscure the results such as electoral fraud or mistakes like a broken voting machine.

No state or county has ever held a presidential redo election. Whether they can is an open question. On July 6, 2017, FiveThirtyEight's Julia Azari wrote, "[W]hether this kind of re-do is allowed for presidential elections is a more complicated matter.

Last edited:
Short of a coup...there is ZERO mechanism to have a "redo"

If indisputable evidence is produced

If is the most powerful word in the entire universe.

What if the evidence the Cyber Kung Fu Squad comes up with is disputed? What if experts shred their conclusion?

Did you know that the fraudit assholes we’re going door to door demanding to know who people voted for in spite of the fact that doing so is illegal and there is no way to match up the response to actual anonymous ballots?

The constitution does have a remedy.

First, each state you claim was stolen through cyber ninjas audit, would have to have an independent certified election auditor firm to conduct a legitimate audit, and this audit would have to show fraudulent votes that would be enough to overturn the election results that was certified by the State.

You would have to charge people committing the fraud, with election fraud.

You would have to prove that Joe Biden was part of this conspiracy to commit the voter fraud, and it was not just some people in each state doing the cheating....

If all of that is done and proven....

Then Congress can impeach president Biden, the Senate can remove him, and Harris will become President.

If it were proven that Harris committed the voter or election law fraud crime with Biden, then Congress can impeach her too, and the Senate can remove her with 2/3s vote.

Then Pelosi would become President.

(until the next election....I believe)

If, somehow, indisputable evidence were to emerge that showed epic-level shenanigans that completely changed the popular and/or electoral vote counts, not a darn thing would happen. There simply is no mechanism, system, or contingency in any part of American law to retroactively change the results of an election after certification, much less inauguration. No one, including the States, Congress, the DOJ, or the Supreme Court, has the authority to rule such a change into being; it is simply too late.
I asked what is the right thing to do, not whether any mechanism exists to deal with it.
Do you think "nothing" is the right thing to do if massive fraud is uncovered?
All it takes for evil men to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

If indisputable evidence is produced
If is the most powerful word in the entire universe.
What if the evidence the Cyber Kung Fu Squad comes up with is disputed? What if experts shred their conclusion?
Nice dodge, as predicted. I prefer Lexus.
If the partisan led group announces evidence of massive fraud then it will be disputed, challenged and experts from the other side will shred their evidence. Therefore, there will be no indisputable evidence from the Kung Fu Cyber Squad. What will you do/say then?

If the partisan led group announces evidence of massive fraud then it will be disputed, challenged and experts from the other side will shred their evidence. Therefore, there will be no indisputable evidence from the Kung Fu Cyber Squad. What will you do/say then?
Again, you're dodging exactly as predicted. Do you know the meaning of indisputable?
It means it can't be proven false.
I predicted the LWNJs would just say "that'll never happen" and you have proven my point twice now.

During an interview with Dr. Gina Loudon on Real America’s Voice, Epshteyn, a former Trump 2020 strategic advisor, predicted that the matter will land in the nation’s high court.

Epshteyn said that “the interplay of the 10th Amendment” to the U.S. Constitution, the 12th Amendment and Article II, “would suggest that states do have a right to decertify. And from then, it’s an open question what happens next.”

He said that after information becomes available from state audits, “decertification should happen because that’s the correct step from the states. And from then on in terms of deciding what to do about the federal election, well, there’s gonna be an open question,” he noted, remarking that he believes that the matter will go before the Supreme Court.

Look - I don't want Joe Biden and Kamala Harris in office and I wish Trump had won the election, but whether he or anyone else likes it or not the election is OVER and he lost. Maybe it wasn't fair or honest, maybe there was cheating and fraud going on, a lot of people think that. But - there is no way he is going to be reinstated short of a military coup, and that is not going to happen either. Not in this country. Even if enough state supreme courts rule to decertify their individual elections, there is NOTHING in the US Constitution that says a president can be reinstated in this situation. And my understanding is that the Constitution specifically states what the gov't can do and if it ain't in there then they can't do it.

You can't change the Constitution and add something that wasn't in there before or just make up the rules as you go along. Congress would have to amend the Constitution or at least pass legislation to authorize the removal of a president in such cases or to authorize a special election, and since the democrats control both the House and the Senate then guess what, they ain't going to do it. There has to be an existing pathway for the SCOTUS to base such a momentous decision, and frankly the Roberts Court isn't going to do that either, not without the full consent of Congress and the backing of the American people. All of that would take a lot of time, as well it should; reversing the will of the people as dictated by the results of an election is not to be taken lightly.

SO - in the first place I doubt that even one state will decertify that election, not without incontrovertible proof that enough fraud took place that proves the results were wrong and Trump should have won. It's not enough to prove that fraud existed, and it's not enough to prove that the election results were inaccurate and that MAYBE Trump should have won. You've gotta prove that Trump would've won, and that is a very tall hill to climb. Frankly, I'm not seeing that happen, not even in one state. The democrats will allege that the audits themselves were fraudulent, right? So now you also gotta prove that the incontrovertible evidence that enough fraud existed was itself incontrovertible. And you gotta do it in enough states to overturn the election and I'm not seeing that as even remotely possible.

Again, you're dodging exactly as predicted. Do you know the meaning of indisputable?
I predicted the LWNJs would just say "that'll never happen" and you have proven my point twice now.
It was indisputable that Joe Biden WON the presidency....

But Trump chose to dispute it...

So, that means even the so called indisputable, is always disputable, and is the new level playing field, thanks to Trump! :)

I asked what is the right thing to do, not whether any mechanism exists to deal with it.
Do you think "nothing" is the right thing to do if massive fraud is uncovered?
All it takes for evil men to prevail is for good men to do nothing.
They can impeach and remove biden, our legal, certified, president....if Biden was part of the fraud and cheating.... orherwise, nothing else can be done....till the next election.

Last edited:

So, that means even the so called indisputable, is always disputable, and is the new level playing field, thanks to Trump! :)

Yeah but that's not Georgia now is it?

I asked what is the right thing to do, not whether any mechanism exists to de

Forum List

Back