Untested Waters: Trump 2020 Strategic Advisor Epshteyn says Constitution Does Not Prohibit Trump from Being Reinstated as President (Video)

If, somehow, indisputable evidence were to emerge that showed epic-level shenanigans that completely changed the popular and/or electoral vote counts, not a darn thing would happen. There simply is no mechanism, system, or contingency in any part of American law to retroactively change the results of an election after certification, much less inauguration. No one, including the States, Congress, the DOJ, or the Supreme Court, has the authority to rule such a change into being; it is simply too late.
I asked what is the right thing to do, not whether any mechanism exists to deal with it.
Do you think "nothing" is the right thing to do if massive fraud is uncovered?
All it takes for evil men to prevail is for good men to do nothing.
It would be very interesting to be sure....unfortunately the assholes on this board who are Biden fans and probably suspect that he cheated even though they would never admit it are correct about potential irreversibility of an inauguration. But I'll tell you what.....if Schumer doesn't stop flapping his shit lips about packing the SCOTUS.....SCOTUS could possibly defend themselves by reopening the 2020 election should real proof be obtained. I have a feeling that was made clear to Chucky boy because he has suddenly shut the fuck up about it......

JO

If, somehow, indisputable evidence were to emerge that showed epic-level shenanigans that completely changed the popular and/or electoral vote counts, not a darn thing would happen. There simply is no mechanism, system, or contingency in any part of American law to retroactively change the results of an election after certification, much less inauguration. No one, including the States, Congress, the DOJ, or the Supreme Court, has the authority to rule such a change into being; it is simply too late.
I asked what is the right thing to do, not whether any mechanism exists to deal with it.
It would be very interesting to be sure....unfortunately the assholes on this board who are Biden fans and probably suspect that he cheated even though they would never admit it are correct about potential irreversibility of an inauguration. But I'll tell you what.....if Schumer doesn't stop flapping his shit lips about packing the SCOTUS.....SCOTUS could possibly defend themselves by reopening the 2020 election should real proof be obtained. I have a feeling that was made clear to Chucky boy because he has suddenly shut the fuck up about it......

JO
I would never suspect Biden of cheating in the 2020election. Not in him.

trump is another story....he was born cheating...cheat, lie, or stealing... That is, who he is.... And that is what he is trying to do now...and you are programmed, to follow, whatever he says....

that's what outsiders, see.

JO

trump is another story....he was born cheating...cheat, lie, or stealing... That is, who he is.... And that is what he is trying to do now...and you are programmed, to follow, whatever he says....

Biden's entire career is characterized by stealing, cheating and perversion...... Obama's too...... to be fair.....they all are. But your imaginary moral high ground is amusing....... if you are a third grader that is.

Kinnock controversy[edit]

Major controversy beset Biden's candidacy, beginning on September 12, 1987, with high-profile articles in The New York Times and The Des Moines Register.[22] Biden was accused of plagiarizing a speech by Neil Kinnock, leader of the British Labour Party.[23] Kinnock's speech, delivered to a Welsh Labour Party conference on May 15, 1987, and then rebroadcast during the UK 1987 general election, made reference to his background and that of his wife Glenys. It included the lines:

Why am I the first Kinnock in a thousand generations to be able to get to university? [Pointing to his wife in the audience:] Why is Glenys the first woman in her family in a thousand generations to be able to get to university? Was it because all our predecessors were thick?
Biden's speech made reference to himself and his wife Jill, and included the lines:

I started thinking as I was coming over here, why is it that Joe Biden is the first in his family ever to go to a university? [Pointing to his wife in the audience:] Why is it that my wife who is sitting out there in the audience is the first in her family to ever go to college? Is it because our fathers and mothers were not bright? Is it because I'm the first Biden in a thousand generations to get a college and a graduate degree that I was smarter than the rest?[23]
Biden went on to duplicate other parts of Kinnock's speech, such as their forebears' ability to read and write poetry, their strength in working for hours underground in a mine only to come up and play football afterward, and their being limited by lack of a "platform" upon which to stand.[23]

It is looking like this stolen election will be over-turned....what a historic event...how great it will be to get Trump back in office.

Firstly, they have not exposed massive fraud. That's rubbish.

Personally, I would like to see trump run again, so the republicans who voted him out could do it again.

He will never be two stated in this term. Never. The audit will go nowhere and subsequently no evidence he should be.

Massive fraud my ass.

JO

Biden's entire career is characterized by stealing, cheating and perversion...... Obama's too...... to be fair.....they all are. But your imaginary moral high ground is amusing....... if you are a third grader that is.

Major controversy beset Biden's candidacy, beginning on September 12, 1987, with high-profile articles in The New York Times and The Des Moines Register.[22] Biden was accused of plagiarizing a speech by Neil Kinnock, leader of the British Labour Party.[23] Kinnock's speech, delivered to a Welsh Labour Party conference on May 15, 1987, and then rebroadcast during the UK 1987 general election, made reference to his background and that of his wife Glenys. It included the lines:

Why am I the first Kinnock in a thousand generations to be able to get to university? [Pointing to his wife in the audience:] Why is Glenys the first woman in her family in a thousand generations to be able to get to university? Was it because all our predecessors were thick?
Biden's speech made reference to himself and his wife Jill, and included the lines:

I started thinking as I was coming over here, why is it that Joe Biden is the first in his family ever to go to a university? [Pointing to his wife in the audience:] Why is it that my wife who is sitting out there in the audience is the first in her family to ever go to college? Is it because our fathers and mothers were not bright? Is it because I'm the first Biden in a thousand generations to get a college and a graduate degree that I was smarter than the rest?[23]
Biden went on to duplicate other parts of Kinnock's speech, such as their forebears' ability to read and write poetry, their strength in working for hours underground in a mine only to come up and play football afterward, and their being limited by lack of a "platform" upon which to stand.[23]

make America great again was plagiarized from Ronald Reagan campaign, Melania plagiarized Michelle Obama's speech.... In 2016....

with Biden and Trump, those were minor blips.... At least Biden's was over 30 years ago.... :)

and to be fair, Biden and Melanie had speech writers, who did the plagiarism...

:)

JO

make America great again was plagiarized from Ronald Reagan campaign, Melania plagiarized Michelle Obama's speech.... In 2016....

with Biden and Trump, those were minor blips.... At least Biden's was over 30 years ago.... :)

and to be fair, Biden and Melanie had speech writers, who did the plagiarism...

:)
Thanks for proving my point.... Your concept of Moral High ground is non existent.....

JO

The right thing to do right now is similar to a left wing tactic. You control the verbiage. Never refer to Biden unless you refer to him as the commander in Thief......replace all of his pronouns and proper nouns with that phrase.

JO

If the partisan led group announces evidence of massive fraud then it will be disputed, challenged and experts from the other side will shred their evidence. Therefore, there will be no indisputable evidence from the Kung Fu Cyber Squad. What will you do/say then?
Again, you're dodging exactly as predicted. Do you know the meaning of indisputable?
It means it can't be proven false.
I predicted the LWNJs would just say "that'll never happen" and you have proven my point twice now.
It was indisputable that Joe Biden WON the presidency....

But Trump chose to dispute it...

So, that means even the so called indisputable, is always disputable, and is the new level playing field, thanks to Trump! :)
The right has finally learned political guerilla warfare.....it's about time.

JO

If the partisan led group announces evidence of massive fraud then it will be disputed, challenged and experts from the other side will shred their evidence. Therefore, there will be no indisputable evidence from the Kung Fu Cyber Squad. What will you do/say then?
Again, you're dodging exactly as predicted. Do you know the meaning of indisputable?
I predicted the LWNJs would just say "that'll never happen" and you have proven my point twice now.

So, that means even the so called indisputable, is always disputable, and is the new level playing field, thanks to Trump! :)

JO
The right wing was 100% Lock Step under GW Bush....Dems were all over the place, as usual.
Then the right got the Tea Party caucus paid for by Koch brother billionaires.... And the Repubs got divided, and became the 'do nothing congress'....the Rs split and hurt themselves.

Under Trump, like GW Bush, Republicans were lock step again and democrats are still all over the place....

You are wrong on Democrats, they are not good at any of this...they win by more people voting and sheer luck, not because they all stay on the same message or are good at fighting tooth or nail for something...

There are moderates, liberals, social contractors, progressives and even some blue dogs...and all with their opinion that their way and vision for the party is the right way the party should go.... We are an absolute mess, with a guardian angel that somehow, saves us...from ourselves, now and then..

JO
The right wing was 100% Lock Step under GW Bush....Dems were all over the place, as usual.
Then the right got the Tea Party caucus paid for by Koch brother billionaires.... And the Repubs got divided, and became the 'do nothing congress'....the Rs split and hurt themselves.

Under Trump, like GW Bush, Republicans were lock step again and democrats are still all over the place....

You are wrong on Democrats, they are not good at any of this...they win by more people voting and sheer luck, not because they all stay on the same message or are good at fighting tooth or nail for something...

There are moderates, liberals, social contractors, progressives and even some blue dogs...and all with their opinion that their way and vision for the party is the right way the party should go.... We are an absolute mess, with a guardian angel that somehow, saves us...from ourselves, now and then..
Actually we are not talking about the DNC here the DNC is only a minor puppet of the much larger globalist Social movement being fostered by the Bildeberg coalition. They work mostly with the progressive politicians here because leftism and Globalism are close cousins. Ergo the strategies, monies and sheer number of automatons employed by them simply overwhelms what would normally be an exceptionally strong conservative movement. But hold on and never underestimate conservatives....they learn from their mistakes and unlike lefty they are driven by a need to defend their belief systems and traditions whereas the left is a loosely compiled aggregate of highly diverse interests and when I say diverse I am not complimenting them.

JO

It is looking like this stolen election will be over-turned....what a historic event...how great it will be to get Trump back in office.

OOF.....not sure how that would actually work...we could end up with Two Presidents..
At one time there were two popes....anyhow.....we live in strange times....I think biden will step aside when it becomes clear that the election was stolen from Trump.

Being President is toooo tiring for sloe joe....he needs more rest......whilst trying to help hunter with all his legal problems.
We cannot have two Presidents. If Trump tried to get himself sworn in, it would have no backing in law, and if he tried to seize power not entitled to him as a private citizen, he would be attempting a coup d'etat.

It wouldn't even matter if Biden saw the writing on the wall and stepped aside; in that case, you'd have President Harris.
Biden needs to be removed for a number of reasons...he's a crook, his administration is trying to bankrupt america for our enemies, he's senile, and he is a threat to small children among others....

Joe's Ho ain't much better.
Is it possible to re-do the election.

A redo election, also known as a revote or special election remedy, is the process of voiding election results and holding a new election. The specific reasons for calling a redo election vary, but might include deliberate efforts to obscure the results such as electoral fraud or mistakes like a broken voting machine.

No state or county has ever held a presidential redo election. Whether they can is an open question. On July 6, 2017, FiveThirtyEight's Julia Azari wrote, "[W]hether this kind of re-do is allowed for presidential elections is a more complicated matter.

Both of the cases quoted in that article were resolved long before certification, one in November and one in December of the election year. They fell in the same position in the process as the 60+ cases raised by Trump and his allies, all to no avail.

It is simply too late. Way, way too late.

1. I was addressing Green Hornet, the OP, who asserted (incorrectly) that we were leaning toward reversal. However, I'm happy to talk to you, too.

2. If someone committed fraud, that person (or those people) should be investigated, charged, and tried, diligently and impartially and convincingly, according to our established laws. That would be the right thing to do. Even if they were found Horribly Guilty on all charges, though, it would not undo the election. Also, if the investigation pointed toward President Biden being a direct participant, I wouldn't expect any federal-level indictments from it, him being a sitting President and all.

The right thing to do right now is similar to a left wing tactic. You control the verbiage. Never refer to Biden unless you refer to him as the commander in Thief......replace all of his pronouns and proper nouns with that phrase.

JO
Republicans are already waaaaay better at verbage and political branding than the Democrats. Changing "inheritance tax" to "death tax" worked really, really well, but the Democrats can't stop faceplanting with PR disasters such as "Defund the police."

Also, if the investigation pointed toward President Biden being a direct participant, I wouldn't expect any federal-level indictments from it, him being a sitting President and all.
So you think the right thing to do would be to let him continue on as POTUS?
Recall, I wasn't asking you'd expect to not happen, but your opinion on what is right.
I believe the right thing to do in the case of indisputable fraud would be to either remove Biden (if proven he had direct involvement or knowledge), or re-do the entire election.
That would be the right thing.
The wrong thing would be to let the fraud stand for four years while the population lost all faith in our system.
Agree? Disagree?

Last edited:
Also, if the investigation pointed toward President Biden being a direct participant, I wouldn't expect any federal-level indictments from it, him being a sitting President and all.
So you think the right thing to do would be to let him continue on as POTUS?
Recall, I wasn't asking you'd expect to not happen, but your opinion on what is right.
I believe the right thing to do in the case of indisputable fraud would be to either remove Biden (if proven he had direct involvement or knowledge), or re-do the entire election.
That would be the right thing.
The wrong thing would be to let the fraud stand for four years while the population lost all faith in our system.
Agree? Disagree?

I've been asking the same question. I agree with you that if there were incontrovertible proof that Biden did not win, it would do irreversible damage to the American election system to say "oh well, there's no precedent for correcting this, and the losing candidate was already illegitimately inaugurated so there's nothing we can do, see you in 4 years for the next presidential election."

For over 200 years (excepting the brief period of the Civil War), the federal executive branch has had the voluntary consent of the governed, without the need for compliance by force, because for better or worse the people knew that the President was legitimately elected according to the established and accepted process. If that were no longer the case due to certain individuals subverting the established and accepted process, resulting in the Presidency and Vice-Presidency being held by persons who were not legitimately elected, it would completely change the office of the Presidency's meaning from what it has always stood for since our founding. Presidential elections are not stolen in 1st world republics that are beacons of progress and models of freedom for the world, and 1st world republics certainly aren't permitted to remain in the control of fraudulently elected leaders if such is incontrovertibly proven.

I don't know what the right solution is in that scenario, but "nothing, too late, wait 4 years for the next one" is not the American way, it runs counter to the spirit of this nation's founding and history. It's an affront on our sovereignty. And it's a guaranteed way to break this increasingly fractured nation. It remains to be seen whether truly incontrovertible proof will be established.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back