Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

trump-hey-kid.jpg

How else would the FBI know which ones are classified, which ones are top secret, which ones were secret, and which ones were none of the above?

It's already come out that all of the documents were declassified before Trump left office.
OOPS......

I cannot believe that repubs are arguing whether trump, a private citizen, is guilty of removing, concealing, and refusing to produce top secret information.

Legalities aside.....WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND is going to vote for a man who handles top secret information like a four year old.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
Show us desperate lying asshole?

He said he did.

You STILL can't grasp that he had the power and authority.

{Mike Davis, a former law clerk for Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch, took an ax to the crux of the legal arguments justifying the raid. And this isn’t some new interpretation; the Supreme Court affirmed it in 1987. Davis listed numerous occasions where the president acted in this capacity regarding classified materials, some of which we even saw in real-time. Remember when Barack Obama told then-Russian President Dmitry Medvedev that he would have more flexibility to negotiate with Moscow after the 2012 election? That’s a classified conversation but not an Espionage Act violation because Obama was the president. }

I know, it's hard for you Nazis. You thought you finally trapped him - only to discover you stepped on another rake.

R.a109a8a8989e5bdad3e2f3508099022b

I cannot believe that repubs are arguing whether trump, a private citizen, is guilty of removing, concealing, and refusing to produce top secret information.

Legalities aside.....WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND is going to vote for a man who handles top secret information like a four year old.
On top of that, the stupid bastard increased the penalties for the very shit he committed. It's insane.

Unsealed Search Warrant with receipt of items taken shows Trump had:
Top Secret Classified Documents
Confidential Classified Documents
Miscellaneous Secret Documents

No, the warrant says look for, Dufus.

The warrant is so specific that in line c., it demands... every Presidential record created during Donald Trump's entire term. Every single one.

So yeah, this is a super-specific warrant.

He said he did.

You STILL can't grasp that he had the power and authority.

{Mike Davis, a former law clerk for Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch, took an ax to the crux of the legal arguments justifying the raid. And this isn’t some new interpretation; the Supreme Court affirmed it in 1987. Davis listed numerous occasions where the president acted in this capacity regarding classified materials, some of which we even saw in real-time. Remember when Barack Obama told then-Russian President Dmitry Medvedev that he would have more flexibility to negotiate with Moscow after the 2012 election? That’s a classified conversation but not an Espionage Act violation because Obama was the president. }

I know, it's hard for you Nazis. You thought you finally trapped him - only to discover you stepped on another rake.

R.a109a8a8989e5bdad3e2f3508099022b
Dude, get help. Your brain is not a functioning part of your body. Look at what you typed. "HAD"! Do you know what that word means? You typed it.

He declassified it, and had it under lock and key.

Did YOU vote for the woman who destroyed top-secret material under subpoena, and bleach-bit 33,000 emails? Something tells me yes.

This is all a big theatrical performance intended to make he useful idiots believe Trump did something wrong.

Did YOU vote for the woman who destroyed top-secret material under subpoena, and bleach-bit 33,000 emails? Something tells me yes.

This is all a big theatrical performance intended to make he useful idiots believe Trump did something wrong.
Says who?

No he didn't. If he had it would have been marked as declassified. trump is a liar...kinda like you.

Forum List

Back