Unpatriotic Dems In Virginia Erases Confederate Holiday

Virginia eliminates holiday celebrating two Confederate generals

Dems in Virginia show their hatred for the constitution and the patriotic spirit of America by once again attacking the Confederacy...This time they do it not be taking down a statue, or changing a state flag, they do it by eliminating perhaps the greatest American holiday aside from Independence Day and American Jesus' birthday....and that is....Confederate Day...

"The Virginia House passed a bill that would eliminate a holiday celebrating two Confederate leaders and instead make Election Day a state holiday. Lee-Jackson Day honored Confederate generals Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson...Now, Virginia will no longer observe Lee-Jackson Day as a state holiday, but they won't be one holiday short. Election day, which takes place nationwide on the first Tuesday in November, will become a state holiday, WTVR reports."

WTF?? A holiday for elections?? Once again, the party of slavery shows its ugly face..First you dems lost the Civil War and you lost your slaves...and even today, you Dems are losing more slaves (As in blacks) -- since they are leaving the Democrat plantation and voting for Trump.....and when blacks find out about Confederate Day being eliminated for Election Day -- I anticipate even more of them will be outraged and join the republican party in protest...

So now out of desperation, you want to dishonor the legacy of the 2 greatest abolitionist Democrats ever by doing something like this? Just to make it easier for more people (and by more people, I mean illegals and muslims) to vote in future elections by making election day a freaking holiday??

Remember this face....this is the America hating black racist that crafted this bill...State Senator Louise Lucas......This is the proof that the Democrat party, the party of slavery, the party against American values continues to attack and erase the very thing that made America great -- the Confederacy...
View attachment 305328
Good for them....inappropriate to celebrate traitors to the United States who killed thousands.

And yet --- I just had a wag ( 2aguy ) try to tell me "the Democrats started the Civil War and fought the Republicans".

You'd like to say it was war between north and south, but in reality, it was war between Republicans and Democrats.

That's correct
All slaveholders were Democratics
Even in the south, no Republicans owned slaves

Probably true, since the Repulicans didn't organize, or even run a POTUS candidate, in the South until 1868. And that year's candidate, Grant, had been a slaveholder but was not in the South, so I'll give you that.

But as to the first part, nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno. Nobody holding (or trading/selling) slaves ever needed a political party. And that (both) was going on for three hundred years before "Democratics" existed, or any other political party. Which in turn means that the overwheliming majority of slave owners/traders had no political party at all. Nor did they need one.
Grant was never a slaveholder.

ONCE AGAIN ------------- the fact that some state doesn't sanction or officially list some wankfest war day *IN* *NO* *WAY* *PREVENTS* anyone, anywhere, from observing whatever the fuck they want. You can go visit the Gettysburg field right now, or next week, or next month, without needing a personal engraved invitation from the fucking State of Pennsylvania. You can observe, celebrate, buy gifts for, decorate for, contrive a dance about, give speeches about or take the day off for the frickin' anniversary of Pee Wee Herman's circumcision if you so choose. NOBODY has "denied" you the right to do that.

If you need the State to ORDER you to do it, then you're not interested in observing anything --- you're only interested in forcing other people to your will, so what you're here for is WANKING.

You're basically a wanking member.
ANOTHER >>
View attachment 369501
As Correll correctly stated it >>
"The state holiday was not hurting anyone, and you people had to be dicks about it."

Wow, I knew that was one of my better posts, even if it is FIVE MONTHS OLD, but hey, I didn't expect to win a car out of it.

I'd like to thank my agent, my writers, my staff and my phallus for all their uh, hard work.

Now for that car I'd like a 1968 Charger please. In white.

And yet --- I just had a wag ( 2aguy ) try to tell me "the Democrats started the Civil War and fought the Republicans".

You'd like to say it was war between north and south, but in reality, it was war between Republicans and Democrats.

That's correct
All slaveholders were Democratics
Even in the south, no Republicans owned slaves

Probably true, since the Repulicans didn't organize, or even run a POTUS candidate, in the South until 1868. And that year's candidate, Grant, had been a slaveholder but was not in the South, so I'll give you that.

But as to the first part, nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno. Nobody holding (or trading/selling) slaves ever needed a political party. And that (both) was going on for three hundred years before "Democratics" existed, or any other political party. Which in turn means that the overwheliming majority of slave owners/traders had no political party at all. Nor did they need one.
Grant was never a slaveholder.

>> On March 29, 1859, Ulysses S. Grant went to the St. Louis Courthouse to attend to a pressing legal matter. That day Grant signed a manumission paper freeing William Jones, an enslaved African American man that he had previously acquired from his father-in-law, “Colonel” Frederick F. Dent. Described as being “of Mullatto [sic] complexion,” five foot seven in height, and aged about thirty-five years, Jones now faced an exciting, but arduous life journey in freedom.[1] As fate would have it, William Jones would become the last enslaved person ever owned by a U.S. president, while Ulysses S. Grant holds the strange distinction of being the last of twelve presidents in U.S. history to have been a slaveholder. << -- The Mystery of William Jones
Just the facts, ma'am.

ONCE AGAIN ------------- the fact that some state doesn't sanction or officially list some wankfest war day *IN* *NO* *WAY* *PREVENTS* anyone, anywhere, from observing whatever the fuck they want. You can go visit the Gettysburg field right now, or next week, or next month, without needing a personal engraved invitation from the fucking State of Pennsylvania. You can observe, celebrate, buy gifts for, decorate for, contrive a dance about, give speeches about or take the day off for the frickin' anniversary of Pee Wee Herman's circumcision if you so choose. NOBODY has "denied" you the right to do that.

If you need the State to ORDER you to do it, then you're not interested in observing anything --- you're only interested in forcing other people to your will, so what you're here for is WANKING.

ANOTHER >>
View attachment 369501
"The state holiday was not hurting anyone, and you people had to be dicks about it."

I DON'T EVEN LIVE IN VIRGINIA, Dumbass.

How is one unpatriotic for opposing a holiday for a rebellion (that lost) against the United States?

OP is a fucking dumb ass

because the entirety of the confederacy was long ago assimilated by the greater American Identity.

they were part of us before, they failed to break away, and were re-assimilated.

you libs know it. that is why the same people that want to cancel the holiday, because of "rebellion against us" are the same anti-american scum that support the kneelers.

ANOTHER >>
View attachment 369501

Wow, I knew that was one of my better posts, even if it is FIVE MONTHS OLD, but hey, I didn't expect to win a car out of it.

I'd like to thank my agent, my writers, my staff and my phallus for all their uh, hard work.

Now for that car I'd like a 1968 Charger please. In white.
Here you are >>

1596309045530.png

Dems in Virginia show their hatred for the constitution and the patriotic spirit of America by once again attacking the Confederacy...This time they do it not be taking down a statue, or changing a state flag, they do it by eliminating perhaps the greatest American holiday aside from Independence Day and American Jesus' birthday....and that is....Confederate Day...

"The Virginia House passed a bill that would eliminate a holiday celebrating two Confederate leaders and instead make Election Day a state holiday. Lee-Jackson Day honored Confederate generals Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson...Now, Virginia will no longer observe Lee-Jackson Day as a state holiday, but they won't be one holiday short. Election day, which takes place nationwide on the first Tuesday in November, will become a state holiday, WTVR reports."

WTF?? A holiday for elections?? Once again, the party of slavery shows its ugly face..First you dems lost the Civil War and you lost your slaves...and even today, you Dems are losing more slaves (As in blacks) -- since they are leaving the Democrat plantation and voting for Trump.....and when blacks find out about Confederate Day being eliminated for Election Day -- I anticipate even more of them will be outraged and join the republican party in protest...

So now out of desperation, you want to dishonor the legacy of the 2 greatest abolitionist Democrats ever by doing something like this? Just to make it easier for more people (and by more people, I mean illegals and muslims) to vote in future elections by making election day a freaking holiday??

Remember this face....this is the America hating black racist that crafted this bill...State Senator Louise Lucas......This is the proof that the Democrat party, the party of slavery, the party against American values continues to attack and erase the very thing that made America great -- the Confederacy...
View attachment 305328
Good for them....inappropriate to celebrate traitors to the United States who killed thousands.
What could be less partiotic than celebrating people who committed treason?
1596309323111.png
HEROES
1596310059865.png

View attachment 305328
What could be less partiotic than celebrating people who committed treason?
View attachment 369999 HEROES View attachment 370005
You spelled "immoral losers" wrong...

I asked you for a list of all the GREAT things you claim Trump has done for black folks in this country and you said low unemployment. Well that claim was shot out the water and now you haven't said shit since.
First of all, saying "low unemployment for blacks" is not a "claim". It is a FACT.

Secondly, over the past 3 years, blacks have had their lowest unemployment in US history. You didn't know that ?

Not being a Virginian, I'm mulling this one over philosophically. For those that believe it is an individual right to wear/not wear a mask, how do you feel about the government's role in deciding what you should or shouldn't celebrate? I'm at a loss right now but perhaps in the next few days when I'll have nothing in mind (often the case) some sort of conclusion on the matter will come to mind.

I asked you for a list of all the GREAT things you claim Trump has done for black folks in this country and you said low unemployment. Well that claim was shot out the water and now you haven't said shit since.
First of all, saying "low unemployment for blacks" is not a "claim". It is a FACT.

Secondly, over the past 3 years, blacks have had their lowest unemployment in US history. You didn't know that ?

Only if you live in the past.
Today blacks are facing the highest unemployment in decades

:puhleeze: You're not gonna get anywhere with that. Whatever is going on n the economy now, it is due to the unexpected and extraordinary events of the coronavirus.

The only connection to politics here, is the possible collusion between US Democrats and China, to create this pandemic and its disastrous economic fallout, for the purpose of taking away Trump's great economic achievements , like you're doing right here.

I'm NOT living in the past. I'm living in the administration of Donald Trump, and his great economic achievements - past, current , & future.

:puhleeze: You're not gonna get anywhere with that. Whatever is going on n the economy now, it is due to the unexpected and extraordinary events of the coronavirus.

The only connection to politics here, is the possible collusion between US Democrats and China, to create this pandemic and its disastrous economic fallout, for the purpose of taking away Trump's great economic achievements , like you're doing right here.

I'm NOT living in the past. I'm living in the administration of Donald Trump, and his great economic achievements - past, current , & future.

It is Trumps economy

He is like a poker player bragging how he was up $10,000 early in the night and forgets to bring up he ended up losing $50,000

But it wasn’t my fault I lost, I was just unlucky

Forum List

Back