Unpatriotic Dems In Virginia Erases Confederate Holiday

I oppose my tax dollars going to racist traitors.

You're argument holds no water for the simple fact many SOUTHERN WHITES want those statues and monuments gone.

That some guilt ridden white morons agree with you, does not change that fact that your position is based on racism.
My opinion in your dumb ass mind is based on racism, but here you are defending racist traitors. Go figure. :1peleas:
YOur inability to honestly state my position, after all this time, is just you being dishonest, because you know that you cannot win the debate honestly.

1. I am here defending the rights of southerners to celebrate their regional culture and heritage.

ONCE AGAIN ------------- the fact that some state doesn't sanction or officially list some wankfest war day *IN* *NO* *WAY* *PREVENTS* anyone, anywhere, from observing whatever the fuck they want. You can go visit the Gettysburg field right now, or next week, or next month, without needing a personal engraved invitation from the fucking State of Pennsylvania. You can observe, celebrate, buy gifts for, decorate for, contrive a dance about, give speeches about or take the day off for the frickin' anniversary of Pee Wee Herman's circumcision if you so choose. NOBODY has "denied" you the right to do that.

If you need the State to ORDER you to do it, then you're not interested in observing anything --- you're only interested in forcing other people to your will, so what you're here for is WANKING.

You're basically a wanking member.

YOur hysteria is noted and laughed at.

The state holiday was not hurting anyone, and you people had to be dicks about it.

Actually I do not live in Virginia and never have, so you're just fucking lying AGAIN.

Actually you don't either by your own admission. You're the fascist trying to control what some other state does with its own government, NOT ME.

So blow me. Metaphorically of course. Don't sit here and lie and think you won't get called on it wid a quickness.

Or just having a state holiday. Oh, wait, you took that away from them. What will you take next?
How very horrible.....the state holiday is gone.....the state holiday to do what again? How is that heritage celebrated again? Can you tell us?

Looks to me like that state holiday was celebrating a war, not a "heritage".

You can't build a "heritage" in four years.

Your perception is noted. So, what other groups, do you judge their celebrations, and whether or not they are valid?

Does this post come in English?

What other groups, do you choose to judge their celebrations and whether or not they are valid?

I mean, I have never done that to any group. It would fly in the face of the indoctrination I received as a child, about tolerating diverse cultures and respecting them.

Once AGAIN ---- you're doing it right here with the group of people called "citizens of Virginia".

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU to decide what they can do with their own state holidays? Who the fuck are you to decide what Charlottesville or Durham or New Orleans can do with its own public land?

So...they could celebrate by lynchings, by beating up minorities, by dressing in white sheets and you would "care none at all".......INTERESTING......very very INTERESTING.

They could always celebrate their southern heritage by spitting on black people sitting at lunch counters and bombing a few black churches
Or perhaps this: View attachment 308844 View attachment 308845 Definitely a longer portion of the Southern heritage/culture than a 4 year long ass-kicking (war).
Many in the South want to move past their history of racism and segregation.

People like Correll don’t want to let them.

The vast majority of people in the South, moved past it long ago. It is you who are working to reopen old wounds.
Then there is no reason to celebrate Lee and Jackson
Especially in conjunction with Martin Luther King

Sure there is. They were great men, who did their duty in a difficult time and with great distinction.

That you would deny this historical fact, is just you being an intolerant bigot.

So...they could celebrate by lynchings, by beating up minorities, by dressing in white sheets and you would "care none at all".......INTERESTING......very very INTERESTING.

They could always celebrate their southern heritage by spitting on black people sitting at lunch counters and bombing a few black churches

Or just having a state holiday. Oh, wait, you took that away from them. What will you take next?

Yes...A STATE holiday
Not a bunch of independent citizens celebrating as they wish, but a small minority demanding everyone in the state celebrate.

Public holidays are a normal way of celebrating a culture or an heritage.

"Small minority"? The passing of a state holiday I assume, would have required a majority vote in the State Congress, and a signature from the Governor, so, what are you talking about?
The majority of the Virginia Senate voted to repeal the Lee/Jackson holiday and substitute Election Day as a holiday

So, all that talk about multiculturalism, and tolerance, was that always bullshit?

Yes...A STATE holiday
Not a bunch of independent citizens celebrating as they wish, but a small minority demanding everyone in the state celebrate.

"Small minority"? The passing of a state holiday I assume, would have required a majority vote in the State Congress, and a signature from the Governor, so, what are you talking about?
The majority of the Virginia Senate voted to repeal the Lee/Jackson holiday and substitute Election Day as a holiday

So, all that talk about multiculturalism, and tolerance, was that always bullshit?

Since *YOU'RE* the one who brought it up and KEEPS bringing it up, yeah it must be.

That some guilt ridden white morons agree with you, does not change that fact that your position is based on racism.
My opinion in your dumb ass mind is based on racism, but here you are defending racist traitors. Go figure. :1peleas:
YOur inability to honestly state my position, after all this time, is just you being dishonest, because you know that you cannot win the debate honestly.

1. I am here defending the rights of southerners to celebrate their regional culture and heritage.

ONCE AGAIN ------------- the fact that some state doesn't sanction or officially list some wankfest war day *IN* *NO* *WAY* *PREVENTS* anyone, anywhere, from observing whatever the fuck they want. You can go visit the Gettysburg field right now, or next week, or next month, without needing a personal engraved invitation from the fucking State of Pennsylvania. You can observe, celebrate, buy gifts for, decorate for, contrive a dance about, give speeches about or take the day off for the frickin' anniversary of Pee Wee Herman's circumcision if you so choose. NOBODY has "denied" you the right to do that.

If you need the State to ORDER you to do it, then you're not interested in observing anything --- you're only interested in forcing other people to your will, so what you're here for is WANKING.

The state holiday was not hurting anyone, and you people had to be dicks about it.

Actually I do not live in Virginia and never have, so you're just fucking lying AGAIN.

Actually you don't either by your own admission. You're the fascist trying to control what some other state does with its own government, NOT ME.

So blow me. Metaphorically of course. Don't sit here and lie and think you won't get called on it wid a quickness.

Wow. So, I forgot that you were not personally involved. how stupid. Or, wait,

maybe I was making a general statement about you LIBS, as a group, being "hysterical" and "dicks".

Question, pogo, does that sound like something I would do?

Rhetorical. OF course it is. I do that all the time.

SO, your pretense of not understanding that, was you being a liar.

How very horrible.....the state holiday is gone.....the state holiday to do what again? How is that heritage celebrated again? Can you tell us?

Looks to me like that state holiday was celebrating a war, not a "heritage".

You can't build a "heritage" in four years.

Your perception is noted. So, what other groups, do you judge their celebrations, and whether or not they are valid?

Does this post come in English?

What other groups, do you choose to judge their celebrations and whether or not they are valid?

I mean, I have never done that to any group. It would fly in the face of the indoctrination I received as a child, about tolerating diverse cultures and respecting them.

Once AGAIN ---- you're doing it right here with the group of people called "citizens of Virginia".

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU to decide what they can do with their own state holidays? Who the fuck are you to decide what Charlottesville or Durham or New Orleans can do with its own public land?

Your sophistry is noted and dismissed.

YOu libs has been viciously slandering the Southerns who want to celebrate their regional heritage.

I simply am asking what other groups, you do this to.

My pointing out the implications of your side's move to take away their public holiday, is not telling them what to do, but pointing out the hypocrisy of the Left and the complete lie that Multiculturalism, and Diversity and Tolerance.

Yes...A STATE holiday

Since *YOU'RE* the one who brought it up and KEEPS bringing it up, yeah it must be.

You don't see any contradiction between your sides's actions here, and your side's supposed support of multiculturalism and diversity and tolerance?

Yes...A STATE holiday

You don't see any contradiction between your sides's actions here, and your side's supposed support of multiculturalism and diversity and tolerance?

Uh --- my "side"?

And what the fuck is my "side" then?

Once again Tweedles --- only YOU kept bringing up "diversity" and "multiculturalism". It has nothing to do with this topic.

Uh --- my "side"?

And what the fuck is my "side" then?

Once again Tweedles --- only YOU kept bringing up "diversity" and "multiculturalism". It has nothing to do with this topic.

Liberals, libtards, lefties, pinko commie scum, the exact label varies depending on how much of assholes you people are being that day.

And this topic, and your side's actions, show that Diversity and Multiculturalism, were always lies, crafted to fail from the get go.

maybe I was making a general statement about you LIBS, as a group, being "hysterical" and "dicks".

So lemme get this straight.

You just sat on this board and hung an action on me that you know I didn't take and already disqualified myself from (i.e. living in Virginia) ---- and that makes *ME* the "liar"??

What in the wide world of fuck is WRONG with you?

You just sat on this board and hung an action on me that you know I didn't take and already disqualified myself from (i.e. living in Virginia) ---- and that makes *ME* the "liar"??

Do you understand that I am generalizing about you lefties?

Yes or no.

Yes or no.

Do you understand that you're a fucking liar?

Welcome to Ignore. LOoooooooooooooooooooooong overdue.

Yes or no.

Do you understand that you're a fucking liar?

Welcome to Ignore. LOoooooooooooooooooooooong overdue.

I'm the liar because you are pretending to be too stupid to understand that I was generalizing about libs, when I fucking TOLD you I was?

Loser.

Or perhaps this: View attachment 308844 View attachment 308845 Definitely a longer portion of the Southern heritage/culture than a 4 year long ass-kicking (war).

The vast majority of people in the South, moved past it long ago. It is you who are working to reopen old wounds.

Sure there is. They were great men, who did their duty in a difficult time and with great distinction.

That you would deny this historical fact, is just you being an intolerant bigot.
They took up arms against our country

Very true. Our ancestors, as a group, forgave them, and welcomed them back into the fold. And was fine with them celebrating their war heroes.

Tying the celebration of Lee and Jackson to the Martin Luther King holiday is an attempt to give the finger to blacks

Here is what we think of your holiday

Very true. Our ancestors, as a group, forgave them, and welcomed them back into the fold. And was fine with them celebrating their war heroes.
Which was a mistake.

Whoop dee do, how many black kids does Lebron give a scholarship to each year.

The liar is you.

You mean the one that started under Pres Obama that Trump takes credit for.

Nothing here you said, supports your claim that Trump has changed anything. He still supports the national consensus on equality for blacks and giving them shit, that has existed since your side gave up on JIm Crow.

First of all I don't have a side and it's amazing that you can't tell me ALL the great things Trump has done for black folks other than things that started long before he took office.

1. Your claim that you don't have a side, is laughable. Consider that claim, and you, laughed at. lol

Really, what exactly is MY side?

2. The claim was made by your side that Trump has somehow changed national policy for blacks in this country. I just pointed out that that was not true. That was my point. Do you want to address that, or not?

I asked you for a list of all the GREAT things you claim Trump has done for black folks in this country and you said low unemployment. Well that claim was shot out the water and now you haven't said shit since.

1. Leftards.

Whatever that is.

2. I don't recall being asked to list them all, and I dont' A. want to spend the time to do that much research and B. don't give a fuck.

Hell you can't list any of them. Now you don't give a fuck, hell you brought it up. :abgg2q.jpg:

I WANT him to change the policy on civil rights in this country, and am disappointed that he has not. Not that I expected him to, he never made an issue of it, in the campaign.

What are you wanting? Pre 1964, sorry ain't gonna happen.

They were TRAITORS and the only fool denying the historical facts is you.

Forum List

Back