Unpatriotic Dems In Virginia Erases Confederate Holiday

Many in the South want to move past their history of racism and segregation.

People like Correll don’t want to let them.

The vast majority of people in the South, moved past it long ago. It is you who are working to reopen old wounds.
Then there is no reason to celebrate Lee and Jackson
Especially in conjunction with Martin Luther King

Sure there is. They were great men, who did their duty in a difficult time and with great distinction.

That you would deny this historical fact, is just you being an intolerant bigot.
They took up arms against our country

Very true. Our ancestors, as a group, forgave them, and welcomed them back into the fold. And was fine with them celebrating their war heroes.

No they sat idly by and allowed them to continue their racist ways and that is the reason why we got Jim Crow.

Tying the celebration of Lee and Jackson to the Martin Luther King holiday is an attempt to give the finger to blacks

Here is what we think of your holiday

What is it, when you libs spend decades saying that whites are racist redneck deplorables?

Is that some type of "hug"?

Nothing here you said, supports your claim that Trump has changed anything. He still supports the national consensus on equality for blacks and giving them shit, that has existed since your side gave up on JIm Crow.

First of all I don't have a side and it's amazing that you can't tell me ALL the great things Trump has done for black folks other than things that started long before he took office.

1. Your claim that you don't have a side, is laughable. Consider that claim, and you, laughed at. lol

Really, what exactly is MY side?

2. The claim was made by your side that Trump has somehow changed national policy for blacks in this country. I just pointed out that that was not true. That was my point. Do you want to address that, or not?

I asked you for a list of all the GREAT things you claim Trump has done for black folks in this country and you said low unemployment. Well that claim was shot out the water and now you haven't said shit since.

1. Leftards.

Whatever that is.

2. I don't recall being asked to list them all, and I dont' A. want to spend the time to do that much research and B. don't give a fuck.

Hell you can't list any of them. Now you don't give a fuck, hell you brought it up. :abgg2q.jpg:

I WANT him to change the policy on civil rights in this country, and am disappointed that he has not. Not that I expected him to, he never made an issue of it, in the campaign.

What are you wanting? Pre 1964, sorry ain't gonna happen.

1. I did not bring it up. It was claimed that he had reversed policy, and I just pointed out that he has not.

2. I want equality before the law. No special treatment based on skin color.

Or perhaps this: View attachment 308844 View attachment 308845 Definitely a longer portion of the Southern heritage/culture than a 4 year long ass-kicking (war).
Many in the South want to move past their history of racism and segregation.

People like Correll don’t want to let them.

The vast majority of people in the South, moved past it long ago. It is you who are working to reopen old wounds.

Sure there is. They were great men, who did their duty in a difficult time and with great distinction.

That you would deny this historical fact, is just you being an intolerant bigot.

They were TRAITORS and the only fool denying the historical facts is you.

You do realize that your statement does not contradict my statement?

Very true. Our ancestors, as a group, forgave them, and welcomed them back into the fold. And was fine with them celebrating their war heroes.

No they sat idly by and allowed them to continue their racist ways and that is the reason why we got Jim Crow.

To continue what the south WAS doing, the north would have have to allowed, the south to institute slavery again.

Which they did not do. That was the whole point of the war, you know. SO, your claim was mind bogglingly stupid.

First of all I don't have a side and it's amazing that you can't tell me ALL the great things Trump has done for black folks other than things that started long before he took office.

1. Your claim that you don't have a side, is laughable. Consider that claim, and you, laughed at. lol

2. The claim was made by your side that Trump has somehow changed national policy for blacks in this country. I just pointed out that that was not true. That was my point. Do you want to address that, or not?

I asked you for a list of all the GREAT things you claim Trump has done for black folks in this country and you said low unemployment. Well that claim was shot out the water and now you haven't said shit since.

1. Leftards.

Whatever that is.

2. I don't recall being asked to list them all, and I dont' A. want to spend the time to do that much research and B. don't give a fuck.

Hell you can't list any of them. Now you don't give a fuck, hell you brought it up. :abgg2q.jpg:

I WANT him to change the policy on civil rights in this country, and am disappointed that he has not. Not that I expected him to, he never made an issue of it, in the campaign.

1. I did not bring it up. It was claimed that he had reversed policy, and I just pointed out that he has not.

Still waiting to hear what he has done for black folks

Tying the celebration of Lee and Jackson to the Martin Luther King holiday is an attempt to give the finger to blacks

What is it, when you libs spend decades saying that whites are racist redneck deplorables?

Only some whites are racist redneck deplorables

Look in the mirror

To continue what the south WAS doing, the north would have have to allowed, the south to institute slavery again.

Which they did not do. That was the whole point of the war, you know. SO, your claim was mind bogglingly stupid.

How the hell was Jim Crow instituted if they stopped them.

1. Leftards.

Whatever that is.

Still waiting to hear what he has done for black folks

The claim was, that he has reversed policy. I showed that was not true. If you want to go start a thread, on your thing, go crazy.

Only some whites are racist redneck deplorables

Look in the mirror

Not when you are so quick to do it, for no reason.

The war was about slavery. Slavery was stopped. You claimed that they were allowed to continue what they had been doing.

That is just not true. Slavery was stopped.

The war was about slavery. Slavery was stopped. You claimed that they were allowed to continue what they had been doing.

Slavery was stopped and a new form of slavery was created, do you not understand the effects of Jim Crow racism. Either you are naïve or full of shit.

Slavery was stopped and a new form of slavery was created, do you not understand the effects of Jim Crow racism. Either you are naïve or full of shit.

I do understand it. And I don't equate it with chattel slavery. Note that the Great Migration did occur.

One of the prime aspects of slavery, is that the slave is not allowed to leave.

So, your pretense that nothing changed, is absurd.

You are the one that is full of shit here.

I do understand it. And I don't equate it with chattel slavery. Note that the Great Migration did occur.

You're a racist defending racist heroes. You lost this argument 100 pages ago. I'm done have a nice day.

You're a racist defending racist heroes. You lost this argument 100 pages ago. I'm done have a nice day.

I'm not racist. THe people I've defending are not racist. YOu are a race baiting asshole.

And you're arguing that ending slavery made no difference. YOU lost this argument.

I think it's pretty clear that racism prompted it. And who was in power was whoever ran the local government in that time and place. Broadly, the answer is WHITE PEOPLE were in power.
1596204607119.png

Less ""broadly", DEMOCRATS were in power, as they were in southern states enacting Jim Crow laws, for decades. :doubt:

Virginia eliminates holiday celebrating two Confederate generals

Dems in Virginia show their hatred for the constitution and the patriotic spirit of America by once again attacking the Confederacy...This time they do it not be taking down a statue, or changing a state flag, they do it by eliminating perhaps the greatest American holiday aside from Independence Day and American Jesus' birthday....and that is....Confederate Day...

"The Virginia House passed a bill that would eliminate a holiday celebrating two Confederate leaders and instead make Election Day a state holiday. Lee-Jackson Day honored Confederate generals Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson...Now, Virginia will no longer observe Lee-Jackson Day as a state holiday, but they won't be one holiday short. Election day, which takes place nationwide on the first Tuesday in November, will become a state holiday, WTVR reports."

WTF?? A holiday for elections?? Once again, the party of slavery shows its ugly face..First you dems lost the Civil War and you lost your slaves...and even today, you Dems are losing more slaves (As in blacks) -- since they are leaving the Democrat plantation and voting for Trump.....and when blacks find out about Confederate Day being eliminated for Election Day -- I anticipate even more of them will be outraged and join the republican party in protest...

So now out of desperation, you want to dishonor the legacy of the 2 greatest abolitionist Democrats ever by doing something like this? Just to make it easier for more people (and by more people, I mean illegals and muslims) to vote in future elections by making election day a freaking holiday??

Remember this face....this is the America hating black racist that crafted this bill...State Senator Louise Lucas......This is the proof that the Democrat party, the party of slavery, the party against American values continues to attack and erase the very thing that made America great -- the Confederacy...
View attachment 305328
Good! That will save millions of dollars by not having to pay lazy government workers.

ONCE AGAIN ------------- the fact that some state doesn't sanction or officially list some wankfest war day *IN* *NO* *WAY* *PREVENTS* anyone, anywhere, from observing whatever the fuck they want. You can go visit the Gettysburg field right now, or next week, or next month, without needing a personal engraved invitation from the fucking State of Pennsylvania. You can observe, celebrate, buy gifts for, decorate for, contrive a dance about, give speeches about or take the day off for the frickin' anniversary of Pee Wee Herman's circumcision if you so choose. NOBODY has "denied" you the right to do that.

If you need the State to ORDER you to do it, then you're not interested in observing anything --- you're only interested in forcing other people to your will, so what you're here for is WANKING.

You're basically a wanking member.
ANOTHER >>
1596205104476.png

As Correll correctly stated it >>
"The state holiday was not hurting anyone, and you people had to be dicks about it."

Attachments

• 1596205152201.png
    1596205152201.png
    4.2 KB · Views: 24
Virginia eliminates holiday celebrating two Confederate generals

Dems in Virginia show their hatred for the constitution and the patriotic spirit of America by once again attacking the Confederacy...This time they do it not be taking down a statue, or changing a state flag, they do it by eliminating perhaps the greatest American holiday aside from Independence Day and American Jesus' birthday....and that is....Confederate Day...

"The Virginia House passed a bill that would eliminate a holiday celebrating two Confederate leaders and instead make Election Day a state holiday. Lee-Jackson Day honored Confederate generals Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson...Now, Virginia will no longer observe Lee-Jackson Day as a state holiday, but they won't be one holiday short. Election day, which takes place nationwide on the first Tuesday in November, will become a state holiday, WTVR reports."

WTF?? A holiday for elections?? Once again, the party of slavery shows its ugly face..First you dems lost the Civil War and you lost your slaves...and even today, you Dems are losing more slaves (As in blacks) -- since they are leaving the Democrat plantation and voting for Trump.....and when blacks find out about Confederate Day being eliminated for Election Day -- I anticipate even more of them will be outraged and join the republican party in protest...

So now out of desperation, you want to dishonor the legacy of the 2 greatest abolitionist Democrats ever by doing something like this? Just to make it easier for more people (and by more people, I mean illegals and muslims) to vote in future elections by making election day a freaking holiday??

Remember this face....this is the America hating black racist that crafted this bill...State Senator Louise Lucas......This is the proof that the Democrat party, the party of slavery, the party against American values continues to attack and erase the very thing that made America great -- the Confederacy...
View attachment 305328
Good! That will save millions of dollars by not having to pay lazy government workers.

I live in Virginia. Why have a Lee-Jackson Day? These two rejected being American. We should celebrate Americans only.

Forum List

Back