Unless People can Admit Trump Lost the Election, they have ZERO Credibility

Title says it all.
Sometimes in life reality can be a tough pill to swallow. It is easier for Trump and his Trumpers to live in fantasy land than man up and admit the reality of defeat.

If you can't admit Trump lost the election, then you have no credibility on anything.

Even your best pal Alan Dershowitz said Trump lost.

It isn't up to me to "admit" anything. I didn't count the votes, I didn't program the computers, I didn't validate the voters as legit.

That's why its so important to do a forensic audit of the election. So that we can see if its legit or not, to lift the heavy doubts people have.

The fact that libs are spending millions to avoid an investigation, tells me plenty.
The audit is not going so hot for the party of lies. So far they have produced nothing.

Not going so hot?
Maybe if you watched something other then CNN or PMSNBC you might have a clue as to whats really going on.
The shits raining down on you stupid fucks!!
You should probably pay more attention,it'll make things easier with a little fore warning.

The evidence that the dead voted multiple times seems to be solid.

Can Biden prove this is a lie?

View attachment 514025
See that is the problem. There is no evidence that dead people voted. That is a lie
MSLASZ13_0002_0010_020-e1429741883402.jpg

Title says it all.
Sometimes in life reality can be a tough pill to swallow. It is easier for Trump and his Trumpers to live in fantasy land than man up and admit the reality of defeat.

If you can't admit Trump lost the election, then you have no credibility on anything.

It isn't up to me to "admit" anything. I didn't count the votes, I didn't program the computers, I didn't validate the voters as legit.

That's why its so important to do a forensic audit of the election. So that we can see if its legit or not, to lift the heavy doubts people have.

The fact that libs are spending millions to avoid an investigation, tells me plenty.
The audit is not going so hot for the party of lies. So far they have produced nothing.

Not going so hot?
Maybe if you watched something other then CNN or PMSNBC you might have a clue as to whats really going on.
You should probably pay more attention,it'll make things easier with a little fore warning.
Yea that search for the China ballots is going great !
Trumpers are searching for some lie to bail them out of this one, we'll see what Trump tells you to think in a few weeks.

Title says it all.

Who the f* are you, snowflake? lol

For 4 years, every single day you pu$$is cried, whined, screamed at the sky - literally, and engaged in treasonous failed coup attempts, failed Impeachments, and one embarrassing failed 'We've got him this time ' after another, unable to face the reality that Trump was your President.

You defended traitors who colluded with our enemy, the Russians, defended criminals who illegally spied on Anericans, reporters, the media, US Senators, USSC Justices, political opponents, and a President & his team! These SOBs should be in GITMO, not just prison.

You supported/ support a dementia-ravaged co-conspiritor in Barry's failed coup attempt, a perjury, influence peddler, confessed extorted, and traitor who was proven to take both CCP and Russian cash as he ran for President. You supported and still support a repeatedly proven racist mentally unstable puppet who can't put two sentences together without cye cards.

So save your BS for when YOU have any credibility.

Title says it all.

Not going so hot?
Yea that search for the China ballots is going great !
Trumpers are searching for some lie to bail them out of this one, we'll see what Trump tells you to think in a few weeks.

You should prepare yourself for some major disappointments.

View attachment 514025

RBG-voter-reg2.jpg

I cancelled it her registration when it stayed active until the day before the election...

RBG-voter-reg3.jpg
Wow the election was a fraud !
Do you think that changes anything?
Every election a very small amount of people that had recently died get mailed a ballot, but it is a very very small amount, and it happens every year, and no credible sources have identified any discrepancies in this election. It is all lies.
You will believe any lie you're told.

Just watch with this audit. What lies will you have left?

Last edited:
Title says it all.

So, now Dershowitz is credible?

View attachment 514025
See that is the problem. There is no evidence that dead people voted. That is a lie

I showed you photographic proof that the long dead voted.

Are you saying that the people who put the "I voted" stickers were lying?
So far those who have been caught casting votes for the dead used those votes to vote for Trump. The kracken and Tucker Carlson literally said only unreasonable people would belive their election lies for their court defense. Obviously you are one of those unreasonable morons. Lol

Title says it all.

And who cares about what you think and why ?

Title says it all.

Like I told the last clown in an alternate universe. Arizona had 14 states send their representatives to the Arizona audit that are now doing their own audits. Dirty democrat poll workers at Georgia State Farm Stadium are charged with voter fraud. Arizona will find Trump won Arizona by a lot. More states than Trump needs will find he won. It will be more than enough to pull the old fool out and put Trump back where he belonged in the first place making everything Biden did null and void. We already know what Biden did was stupid, dumb, and ignorant.

Last edited:
Like I told the last clown in an alternate universe. Arizona had 14 states send their representatives to the Arizona audit that are now doing their own audits. Dirty democrat poll workers at Georgia State Farm Stadium are charged with voter fraud. Arizona will find Trump won Arizona by a lot. More states than Trump won will be more than enough to pull the old fool out and put Trump back where he belonged in the first place making everything Biden did null and void because we already know what he did was also stupid, dumb, and ignorant.
Yet the audit has produced nothing but a little 200 potential cases of fraud, with only 4 verified...

Pathetic.

You retards will believe any lie you are told, like total sheep.

Unless the Democrats come clean on admitting they stole the election they have no credibility. They will always be illegitimate.

Title says it all.

You don't have to admit anything......

You'll never have any credibility.

And you certainly were never a banker.

Unless the Democrats come clean on admitting they stole the election they have no credibility. They will always be illegitimate.

Even if they admit it....they will always be illegitimate (bastards as the dictionary says).

Electial Dysfunction :heehee:

The fact that libs are spending millions to avoid an investigation, tells me plenty

The people crying that Biden is illegitimate are the same ones who would have cheered had Trump seized control of the government. It's not that they actually believe Trump won. They are just using a rationalization that allows them justify insurrection
Ironic since you are overlooking the many irregularities that gifted Joe Biden the presidency.

And Joe reveals more and more by the day what a poor choice he was.

Having zero credibility in your eyes is like being the "pussy" in a gang rape who refuses
to join in.

Forum List

Back