Unless People can Admit Trump Lost the Election, they have ZERO Credibility

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
Title says it all.
Sometimes in life reality can be a tough pill to swallow. It is easier for Trump and his Trumpers to live in fantasy land than man up and admit the reality of defeat.

If you can't admit Trump lost the election, then you have no credibility on anything.

Even your best pal Alan Dershowitz said Trump lost.

Title says it all.
Sometimes in life reality can be a tough pill to swallow. It is easier for Trump and his Trumpers to live in fantasy land than man up and admit the reality of defeat.

If you can't admit Trump lost the election, then you have no credibility on anything.

It isn't up to me to "admit" anything. I didn't count the votes, I didn't program the computers, I didn't validate the voters as legit.

That's why its so important to do a forensic audit of the election. So that we can see if its legit or not, to lift the heavy doubts people have.

The fact that libs are spending millions to avoid an investigation, tells me plenty.

Title says it all.

Why would you think Dershowitz wouldn't support the huge lie that there was no fraud? He is like the "good cop". They fuck you over too. He just lost his credibility.

The people crying that Biden is illegitimate are the same ones who would have cheered had Trump seized control of the government. It's not that they actually believe Trump won. They are just using a rationalization that allows them justify insurrection

Title says it all.

Unless you admit that there were a number of 'irregularities' in the last election, YOU have no credibility.

1f6e0ab7d1d66877692b98aac7b3ff41_w200[1].gif

Title says it all.

Unless you can admit Russia didn't help Rump beat Hitlary you have no credibility.

Title says it all.

Unless you can admit Russia didn't help Rump beat Hitlary you have no credibility.
Russia did help Trump with fake news bots on social media to feed lies to you dumb sheep, BUT it wasn't coordinated by Trump.
Trump won in 2016

Title says it all.

Russia did help Trump with fake news bots on social media to feed lies to you dumb sheep, BUT it wasn't coordinated by Trump.
Trump won in 2016

You're an idiot.

Title says it all.

It isn't up to me to "admit" anything. I didn't count the votes, I didn't program the computers, I didn't validate the voters as legit.

That's why its so important to do a forensic audit of the election. So that we can see if its legit or not, to lift the heavy doubts people have.

The fact that libs are spending millions to avoid an investigation, tells me plenty.
The audit is not going so hot for the party of lies. So far they have produced nothing.

It is easier for Libs and pink haired people to live in fantasy land than man up and admit the reality of defeat and therefore have to cheat to "win".

If you can admit Trump won the election, then you have credibility on anything.
There. I fixed it for ya.

The Banker

Forum List

Back