University of Minnesota Bans Use of Race in Crime Suspect Descriptions

You tried to act like you were a Marine and your defense is that I am a racist. You are fucking pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. :rofl:

BullKurtzUSMC is a parody I used on another board 13 years ago. I explained that in my introduction here. I understand why you don't know that....I bet you don't know your fly is open and and your hair is on fire.....but you will in a minute....
DDsmilie_panic.gif

"Please address the court," "Was the man you saw of African American descent or could he just been from Africa? Was he a white man wearing black face makeup? Are you 100% sure that is what you saw on that night"?

You tried to act like you were a Marine and your defense is that I am a racist. You are fucking pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. :rofl:

BullKurtzUSMC is a parody I used on another board 13 years ago. I explained that in my introduction here. I understand why you don't know that....I bet you don't know your fly is open and and your hair is on fire.....but you will in a minute....
DDsmilie_panic.gif
I tell ya, it's the curse.

SO glad the fags don't stalk me.

Ma always said you were the pretty one!

"Please address the court," "Was the man you saw of African American descent or could he just been from Africa? Was he a white man wearing black face makeup? Are you 100% sure that is what you saw on that night"?
I suspect the young ladies might face suspension or expulsion were they to name the race of their rapist.

DDsmilie_panic.gif
You are a parody of a man you cave chimp..:laugh:

DDsmilie_panic.gif
'Bitch' is a better term.

DDsmilie_panic.gif
'Bitch' is a better term.
Definitely bitch made. Squats when he pisses.
laugh.gif

Derideo_Te[/USER] spelled it all out with quotes. Of course you are white...they are the only ones I have ever seen try to steal valor from Marines.

There are no "quotes", only screen shots too small to read what I said. But then you're a racist little rughead cheesedick without enough brain power to figure that out. :badgrin:

Actually there are LINKS to your original lies claiming to be a marine on at least 3 separate occasions.

Red Lobster suspends waitress after she was insulted with a racial slur Page 29 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Barry-Care Invades Your BEDROOM... Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

First LADY Page 4 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

On top of that you have admitted to being a criminal and robbing people of money which is why you tried to steal the valor of the USMC too.

You deserve to be in prison.

Well, the next step is to stop racial preferences in the university's college admissions. Somehow, I think that's NOT going to happen.

Derideo_Te[/USER] spelled it all out with quotes. Of course you are white...they are the only ones I have ever seen try to steal valor from Marines.

There are no "quotes", only screen shots too small to read what I said. But then you're a racist little rughead cheesedick without enough brain power to figure that out. :badgrin:

Actually there are LINKS to your original lies claiming to be a marine on at least 3 separate occasions.

Red Lobster suspends waitress after she was insulted with a racial slur Page 29 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Barry-Care Invades Your BEDROOM... Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

On top of that you have admitted to being a criminal and robbing people of money which is why you tried to steal the valor of the USMC too.

He also claimed to be born both in Detroit and Phoenix.

:lol: For those of you tempted to go on this pervert's snipe hunt, be my guest. Discover what a lying sack of worms derideo is.

Last edited:
More censorship at college but as long as it helps blacks, liberals tell us it's ok.

University of Minnesota Bans Use of Race in Crime Suspect Descriptions PUNDIT PRESS

February 26, 2015

The University of Minnesota has banned the use of race when describing crime suspects when only a “limited” amount of information is known about them. Specifically, if the race of the suspect is known, but some other identifiable traits are not, the college will not release the race of the criminal.

The University of Minnesota’s President, Eric Kaler, explained that their “Crime Alerts may unintentionally reinforce racist stereotypes of Black men, and other people of color, as criminals and threats.

“That in turn,” he continued, “can create an oppressive climate for some members of our community, a climate of suspicion and hostility.”

Until hip-hop and in particular 'thug glamourizing' videos and music became so popular I'd have said not using race to describe crime suspects is fair and fine. But so long as the only ethnicity making crime look cool are blacks, allowing eyewitnesses to mention blacks in their reports of crimes is likewise fair.

Well, the next step is to stop racial preferences in the university's college admissions. Somehow, I think that's NOT going to happen.
It shouldnt stop for about 300 years. Then it would be pretty much tied up with white affrimative action.
Right, because it's all about "pay back."
No. Its all about equal opportunity. Whites had unrestricted access to top notch schooling for years at the expense and exclusion of Blacks. Why are you crying about Blacks and Mexicans getting access now?

Forum List

Back