University of Minnesota Bans Use of Race in Crime Suspect Descriptions

Initially I though this was a dumb idea until I read the article. It says specifically if no other information is known about the suspect. "A white guy is killing people" Is not really going to help anyone.

Hey moron. That's not how it's gonna be. They will now NEVER say a crime suspect is black no matter how much additional info they have. OTOH white suspects will be so designated no matter what the info level.

So if a black man rapes or robs someone. You can't describe him as black? How does this make any sense?

It's gonna turn into another joke. The school will give the race of every non-black suspect and that means when they don't mention race, everyone will know it's a black.

Last edited:
I thought the same thing but if someone said there was a school shooter running around everyone would already know it was a white guy.

If more blacks stayed in school past 10th grade that fact may change.

I'm tired of all this "thinking outside the box"....there was a lot of good shit in that box.....I think we should jump back in.
smiley_flasher.gif

Initially I though this was a dumb idea until I read the article. It says specifically if no other information is known about the suspect. "A white guy is killing people" Is not really going to help anyone.

Hey moron. That's not how it's gonna be. They will now NEVER say a crime suspect is black no matter how much additional info they have. OTOH white suspects will be so designated no matter what the info level.

In other words all suspects will be considered black unless specifically designated as white.

In other words all suspects will be considered black unless specifically designated as white.
They will be considered white since whites commit the most crime.

I always love it when the post man delivers his hate threads. But it is nonsense...I hate it when they don't describe a white mad man on a shooting spree or a white pedophile. It is all a cover up to make idiots like the OP think that whites don't commit crime. Then again, his life achievement is pepper spraying a black poodle, so we should expect as much.

They will be considered white since whites commit the most crime.
He claimed to be a Marine...I wonder if his race was described when his stolen valor was uncovered.

He claimed to be a Marine...I wonder if his race was described when his stolen valor was uncovered.

I'm white, never claimed to be a Marine, never stole Valor....SERVED with distinction in a theatre you'd have shit yourself every half hour in boy.

I'm white, never claimed to be a Marine, never stole Valor....SERVED with distinction in a theatre you'd have shit yourself every half hour in boy.
A liar. Derideo_Te spelled it all out with quotes. Of course you are white...they are the only ones I have ever seen try to steal valor from Marines.

Derideo_Te[/USER] spelled it all out with quotes. Of course you are white...they are the only ones I have ever seen try to steal valor from Marines.

There are no "quotes", only screen shots too small to read what I said. But then you're a racist little rughead cheesedick without enough brain power to figure that out. :badgrin:

Derideo_Te[/USER] spelled it all out with quotes. Of course you are white...they are the only ones I have ever seen try to steal valor from Marines.

There are no "quotes", only screen shots too small to read what I said. But then you're a racist little rughead cheesedick without enough brain power to figure that out. :badgrin:
You tried to act like you were a Marine and your defense is that I am a racist. You are fucking pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. :rofl:

Forum List

Back