Univ. of Michigan Stopped Tweeting their Vax/Unvax Nos. Wanna Know Why?

In fact, wacky alternatives to the consensus of public experts abound, and are continually publicized and irresponsibly promoted:

1 Hydroxychloroquine

2 Trinity COVID-19 SARS Antipathogenic Treatment

3 Boiled garlic

4 Drinking bleach

5 Drinking colloidal silver

6 Blowing a hairdryer up your nose

7 Drinking water

ARREST THEM! THROW THEM IN PRISON!

ARREST THEM! THROW THEM IN PRISON!
Your reaction is noted. Were you among the deranged who screeched "Lock her up! Lock her up!" without evidence, indictment, prosecution, and conviction as if the U.S. were a shithole nation?

Your reaction is noted. Were you among the deranged who screeched "Lock her up! Lock her up!" without evidence, indictment, prosecution, and conviction as if the U.S. were a shithole nation?
You’re confusing me with a Trumper. Stop thinking the duopoly is all there is.

You’re confusing me with a Trumper. Stop thinking the duopoly is all there is.
I merely asked you a question. You need not be so defensive when I have accused you of nothing.

The Cry Baby Loser appears to be losing his stranglehold on the GOP with Coulter and Alex Jones crapping on him, Republican Senators openly admitting he is lying about the 2020 election, and Christie pleading with him to stop whining, but exposing his complicity in his goons' domestic terrorism of January 6, 2021 and the multiple criminal trials of the Loser and his goons will inevitably take their toll. Emotion drives the diehard Trumpers, but credible evidence is demanded in legal venues. (See his dozens of fake election challenges that were all laughed out of courts across the land.)

Reality is inescapable - although some rail mightily against it: "No amount of logic can convince the staunchly unvaccinated, but the risk and benefit calculus heavily favors vaccination:"
Frozen pizza, tons and tons of other things more danger than COVID vaccines

Screen Shot 2022-01-26 at 9.00.44 AM.png

I merely asked you a question. You need not be so defensive when I have accused you of nothing.

The Cry Baby Loser appears to be losing his stranglehold on the GOP with Coulter and Alex Jones crapping on him, Republican Senators openly admitting he is lying about the 2020 election, and Christie pleading with him to stop whining, but exposing his complicity in his goons' domestic terrorism of January 6, 2021 and the multiple criminal trials of the Loser and his goons will inevitably take their toll. Emotion drives the diehard Trumpers, but credible evidence is demanded in legal venues. (See his dozens of fake election challenges that were all laughed out of courts across the land.)

Reality is inescapable - although some rail mightily against it: "No amount of logic can convince the staunchly unvaccinated, but the risk and benefit calculus heavily favors vaccination:"
Don’t let Trump break your brain. The guy is a lying buffoon. He‘s done.

Forum List

Back