"United we stand, divided we fail"

Russia, China, Iran and North Korea are absolutely loving this.
China Iran and NK are role models of Progressive governance!
And you guys are playing right into their hands.

I'll assume you're with them.

Yeah remember when we deplatformed our "enemies"
I notice you didn't include Russia.

Of course.

Russia is more democratic than any democrat City and is led by someone with a genuine love of the nation he leads. You can't say that about Obama, Biden, Schumer or Pelosi
holy crap
iu

Your idea of unity is to simply grind everybody under your uber-woke jack boot. That isn't actual unity, though. Actual unity involves compromise, moving towards the middle and not waging war on anybody who does not goose step along with
That applies to most of the libs here

They won or stole an election depending whose telling the story and now they are drunk on power

They demand conformity to their ideas

China Iran and NK are role models of Progressive governance!
And you guys are playing right into their hands.

I'll assume you're with them.

Yeah remember when we deplatformed our "enemies"
I notice you didn't include Russia.

Of course.

Russia is more democratic than any democrat City and is led by someone with a genuine love of the nation he leads. You can't say that about Obama, Biden, Schumer or Pelosi
holy crap
CrusaderFrank is a Russianphile. No wonder he is also a Trumpanzee.

Not sure how it happened but the same person running the Toro account got Whole Wheat Catcher's as well

I’m sure they dont mind replacing trump with a weak, senile old swamp rat like joe biden
Another BIG LIE by Dr. Fraud!

It seems there will be no end to the BIG LIES, Conspiracy Stories and scurrilous attacks on President Biden and VP Harris. When one drills down on these efforts, it is clear that they want to destroy democracy, which has been anathema to the far right for decades.

I’m sure they dont mind replacing trump with a weak, senile old swamp rat like joe biden

It seems there will be no end to the BIG LIES, Conspiracy Stories and scurrilous attacks on President Biden and VP Harris. When one drills down on these efforts, it is clear that they want to destroy democracy, which has been anathema to the far right for decades.
There is simply no way to know when they're being serious.

Food for thought:

"United we Stand, divided we fail". The Motto of the Kentucky? How would the people of Kentucky allow McConnell to continue to divide We the People?
Mottos are for little people, not congress critters

Food for thought:

"United we Stand, divided we fail". The Motto of the Kentucky? How would the people of Kentucky allow McConnell to continue to divide We the People?
Mottos are for little people, not congress critters
The same goes for "E Pluribus Unum", which was the motto proposed for the first Great Seal of the United States by John Adams, Benjamin Franklin, and Thomas Jefferson in 1776. A Latin phrase meaning "One from many," the phrase offered a strong statement of the American determination to form a single nation from a collection of states.

Speaking of serious, do you seriously think biden is capable of standing up yo russia and china?
I do. Not because President Biden is as powerful as the two despots, Putin and XI; because he listens to the best and the brightest of the day, and not with the pretense that he is smarter than them, and more knowledgeable than Generals, the intelligent agency, agents, and the Scientists; he also has a much stronger understanding of history and frames it all with his empathy and common sense.

Food for thought:

This is done through racism.

Republican leadership live by the creed that if they can keep the poorest whites angry at Black people, they'll win every time.

Seems to be a very successful and winning formula for the Republican Party.
You all aspire to nothing
Everything is “we been done wrong”
Never “look what we accomplished”

Food for thought:

You fucktards aren’t interested in unity, but in capitulation to whatever daft notion is fashionable at the moment. #GoFuckYourself.
Anyone who uses the assassin of Lincoln as their pen name is deplorable, and no friend of the United States of America.
How ironic that Lincoln's tyrant ass suspending constitutional rights was no friend to the USA.

And there is simply no way to roll my eyes into the back of my head any farther after reading your drivel.

And there is simply no way to roll my eyes into the back of my head any farther after reading your drivel.
Okay.

Wanna know what I think of you?

I don't. Sorry.

Okay.

I don't. Sorry.
So, why respond?

Okay.

I don't. Sorry.
So, why respond?
:hhello:

Okay.

I don't. Sorry.
So, why respond?
:hhello:
:cul2:

Forum List

Back