United States VS. Taiwan on Covid-19: May 1, 2020 TO August 1, 2020.

Yep, say it another 50 times and it still ain't true...dumbass

Be honest. Does Biden mention the travel ban in that clip?

My God. You're government educated, aren't you? Poor guy. They simply didn't equip you to function. I laugh at people who think government and political parties can make your decisions for you better than you can. But in your case, I concede you're right that they can.

I mean listen to the clip. Democrats are just the dumbest people on the planet

Let’s see how honest you are. Does Biden say anything about the travel restrictions in that clip?

Yes, he calls them racist. You're one of the flat out dumbest people I've ever seen. And on this board with all the brainless leftists, that's impressive

Well, you’re delusional because in the clip posted above, travel bans and restrictions aren’t mentioned and racism or racist isn’t even used.

Youre so brainwashed you hear things that aren’t even said.

The news conference was ABOUT THE TRAVEL BAN. If you listen to his words he's clearly talking ABOUT THE TRAVEL BAN.

You're just flat out stupid

My God. You're government educated, aren't you? Poor guy. They simply didn't equip you to function. I laugh at people who think government and political parties can make your decisions for you better than you can. But in your case, I concede you're right that they can.

Let’s see how honest you are. Does Biden say anything about the travel restrictions in that clip?

Yes, he calls them racist. You're one of the flat out dumbest people I've ever seen. And on this board with all the brainless leftists, that's impressive

Well, you’re delusional because in the clip posted above, travel bans and restrictions aren’t mentioned and racism or racist isn’t even used.

The news conference was ABOUT THE TRAVEL BAN. If you listen to his words he's clearly talking ABOUT THE TRAVEL BAN.

Says who? You?
Show me where in that campaign event he says anything whatsoever about the travel “ban” if you want to claim that’s what it was about.

You're a level of stupid that can't be reached by mortal men

So I’m supposed to just take your word for it. That’s what you’re saying?

Supposedly Biden was talking about the China travel restrictions but no one can seem to find him actually talking about it. We just have to believe you.

You only believe your handlers

I don’t believe someone as manipulated as you.

You believe he was speaking about the Chinese travel restrictions because that’s what you’re told to believe.

He specifically said that. So I believe him. You're a Leftist. You believe Trump is the AntiChrist.

I thought Obama was the anti-Christ.

Y’all keep saying he specifically said that, but none of you have ever actually shown him specifically saying Trump was xenophobic for enacting travel restrictions.

And I’m ridiculed for pointing this out.

Show one of my posts where I say that about Obama. Just one. Thanks.

Unlike you, I never said you believe it. Some right wing nut jobs said it about Obama.

Show one of my posts where I say that about Trump. Just one. Thanks.

It was hyperbole. You dislike Trump vehemently, yes or no? And you and I had a long discussion where you don't believe he accomplished anything notable as President.

I understand it was hyperbole. Then why do you start getting all pissy and demanding to know where I said that about Trump?

He’s notable alright. But not in a good way.

Democrats prove you know how terrible your own policies are by your constant need to denigrate anyone you disagree with. You know you can't argue your policies because they are illogical and don't work. So you just attack anyone personally who disagrees with you.

You should question your policies because of that. But you're shitty people who are greedy and have extreme wealth envy, so you don't

Ironic given your propensity for name calling not to mention Trump’s habitual denigration of people who disagree with him.

You're the one who always lowers himself to insults. Don't throw stones....

I only respond with insults after they’re leveled at me.
Of course, one has to recognize what an insult is and you’ve sometimes had problems doing so.

LOL - you just did it again.

Of course I did. But you’ve never shied away from insulting me, so I feel no obligation to treat you any differently.

Show me the last time I insulted you.

I have no idea, I don’t keep a logbook.

I understand it was hyperbole. Then why do you start getting all pissy and demanding to know where I said that about Trump?

Democrats prove you know how terrible your own policies are by your constant need to denigrate anyone you disagree with. You know you can't argue your policies because they are illogical and don't work. So you just attack anyone personally who disagrees with you.

You should question your policies because of that. But you're shitty people who are greedy and have extreme wealth envy, so you don't

Ironic given your propensity for name calling not to mention Trump’s habitual denigration of people who disagree with him.

Right. You've done it for the 40 years that I remember politics. Trump is the first Republican to do it back to you, and you cry like the little bitches you are about his doing back to you what you've always done to everyone else.

Rather than saying wow, you get it now. You need to stop doing that. You double down and whine to high heaven about Trump still not grasping that he's just doing to you specifically what you do to everyone else.

You idiots call everyone who disagrees with you racist, sexist, xenophobic, homophobic, lovers of the rich and corporations and haters of the poor. Then when you get it back for a change, as you proved yet again here, YOU DON'T GET IT. You just whine
Are you going to pretend that the right hasn’t done this for decades?

No, the right has not been calling you racists or misogynists for decades. That's been you. The fighting back has been far more recent

Says who? You?
Show me where in that campaign event he says anything whatsoever about the travel “ban” if you want to claim that’s what it was about.

Supposedly Biden was talking about the China travel restrictions but no one can seem to find him actually talking about it. We just have to believe you.

You believe he was speaking about the Chinese travel restrictions because that’s what you’re told to believe.

He specifically said that. So I believe him. You're a Leftist. You believe Trump is the AntiChrist.

Y’all keep saying he specifically said that, but none of you have ever actually shown him specifically saying Trump was xenophobic for enacting travel restrictions.

Unlike you, I never said you believe it. Some right wing nut jobs said it about Obama.

It was hyperbole. You dislike Trump vehemently, yes or no? And you and I had a long discussion where you don't believe he accomplished anything notable as President.

Of course, one has to recognize what an insult is and you’ve sometimes had problems doing so.

Of course I did. But you’ve never shied away from insulting me, so I feel no obligation to treat you any differently.

If you cannot remember then it must not have happened for a long time.

Even if that were true, you sit there silently while Democrats all advocate the same policies you do by calling people racists and you sit there quietly on your hands while they do it. The lady doth protest too much

Need a tissue? I’m talking about your behavior and the behavior you support in Trump. Or are you going to say that Trump is wrong for denigrating people?

Trump is not wrong for doing back to you what you've done to me and every other non-Democrat for my entire life.

Note you notice that it's wrong and you don't like it, but you still don't grasp it when you or your fellow Democrat scum do it, only when you get it back.

I've gotten it from you jackasses for 40 years. When you stop with the racism and other bull shit, THEN we can talk. In the meantime, you're going to need a lot more than one tissue you big thumb sucking baby
Baloney. Trump’s childish name calling isn’t predicated on someone else calling him a name. It’s predicated on any criticism of him in any way.

Merely disagreeing with Trump will earn his derision.

Right. You've done it for the 40 years that I remember politics. Trump is the first Republican to do it back to you, and you cry like the little bitches you are about his doing back to you what you've always done to everyone else.

Rather than saying wow, you get it now. You need to stop doing that. You double down and whine to high heaven about Trump still not grasping that he's just doing to you specifically what you do to everyone else.

You idiots call everyone who disagrees with you racist, sexist, xenophobic, homophobic, lovers of the rich and corporations and haters of the poor. Then when you get it back for a change, as you proved yet again here, YOU DON'T GET IT. You just whine

No, the right has not been calling you racists or misogynists for decades. That's been you. The fighting back has been far more recent

Feminazis was a term coined in the 90s by notable conservative Rush Limbaugh.

Says who? You?

Seems like specious logic. I’m insulted a lot on here. I don’t have specific knowledge about who said what when. It was probably yesterday.

Even if that were true, you sit there silently while Democrats all advocate the same policies you do by calling people racists and you sit there quietly on your hands while they do it. The lady doth protest too much

Need a tissue? I’m talking about your behavior and the behavior you support in Trump. Or are you going to say that Trump is wrong for denigrating people?

Trump is not wrong for doing back to you what you've done to me and every other non-Democrat for my entire life.

Note you notice that it's wrong and you don't like it, but you still don't grasp it when you or your fellow Democrat scum do it, only when you get it back.

I've gotten it from you jackasses for 40 years. When you stop with the racism and other bull shit, THEN we can talk. In the meantime, you're going to need a lot more than one tissue you big thumb sucking baby
Baloney. Trump’s childish name calling isn’t predicated on someone else calling him a name. It’s predicated on any criticism of him in any way.

Merely disagreeing with Trump will earn his derision.

I didn't say it was only transactional. You have an entire system where you start with racist, racist, racist not caring what the subject is or what Trump actually said. Under those conditions there's no reason he has to wait for a transactional insult to respond and I never said he did. You pulled that out of your ass.

You need to change the entire despicable way you treat people who disagree with you. Remember when "liberal" means open to different views and new ideas? Well there's nothing liberal about the Democrat party. You're rigidly close minded and full of hate. You're authoritarian leftists

Seems like specious logic. I’m insulted a lot on here. I don’t have specific knowledge about who said what when. It was probably yesterday.

Maybe you're thinking of me. I insult you all the time because you are a terrible person who thinks it's perfectly reasonable to start calling people racists and misogynists just because you disagree with them. That while you whine to high heaven if you get it back

Feminazis was a term coined in the 90s by notable conservative Rush Limbaugh.

And my memory of you people doing it goes back to 1980 and the first Reagan election. I'm not saying that's when you started, just before that I wasn't old enough to personally remember what you did. That started in 1980.

Also, this isn't calling Democrats racist or misogynists, he's talking about intolerant leftists. You don't grasp that?

This doesn't contradict me

Says who? You?

Nope. Nice try. I've been very polite. You. Not so much.

I've been married to a "woman of color" for over 30 years, which makes my daughters women of color too. Yet I'm called a racist constantly by leftists. Rarely are we even talking about race. It's obviously meant to intimidate us (non-Democrats) into silence. The ones who don't do it sit there silently while others do. I personally have no interest left in being civil to Democrats until that changes

I've been married to a "woman of color" for over 30 years, which makes my daughters women of color too. Yet I'm called a racist constantly by leftists. Rarely are we even talking about race. It's obviously meant to intimidate us (non-Democrats) into silence. The ones who don't do it sit there silently while others do. I personally have no interest left in being civil to Democrats until that changes
"Racist" is the go to card of the Left. I tell them I am a Jew and then they sort of back down.

"Racist" is the go to card of the Left. I tell them I am a Jew and then they sort of back down.

People are people. Other than Democrats, who sits around thinking of what race everyone in the room belongs to?

We moved all around the country, and race just didn't matter. We lived in the South and from coast to coast. Not until recently with the Democrat push to revive racism. No one ever insulted my wife other than Democrats who have also called her racist too for not being a Democrat. My daughters are libertarians like their old man, she's a Republican though

Anti-Semite is common go to care for the right. So is Marxist, communist, Maoist. Terrorist lover, god hater and not being a “real American” are in the mix too.

Says who? You?

Says who? You?

Don't try to gaslight me. You know you've leveled many, many insults against me. Now you're acting like an angel?

Anti-Semite is common go to care for the right. So is Marxist, communist, Maoist. Terrorist lover, god hater and not being a “real American” are in the mix too.

Yes, Democrats are anti-Semites and those other things too. And ?

Thanks for proving my point.

Your whining about being called this or that is hypocritical. You do the exact same thing.

Your whining about being called this or that is hypocritical. You do the exact same thing.

Right, I said that. I think we should give back to you what you dish out. What part of that confused you? How stupid are you?

OMG, you're starting to cry again. Tissue, dearie?

Right, I said that. I think we should give back to you what you dish out. What part of that confused you? How stupid are you?

Pointing fingers and crying about “they started it” doesn’t work on me. Hasn’t since grade school.

Hypocrite

Pointing fingers and crying about “they started it” doesn’t work on me. Hasn’t since grade school.

Hypocrite
It’s because we are fatter. Rest is boring verbiage.

Forum List

Back