United States VS. Taiwan on Covid-19: May 1, 2020 TO August 1, 2020.

Sounds familiar at that is PRECISELY what you do. Dishonest = colfax. Reason we are getting hit so hard is because we are fat and unhealthy. Taiwan isn't.
You don’t have any idea what you’re talking about.
That would be you. Yes.

We are the fattest country and we are losing so many to COVID because of that. Very few, tiny, minuscule amount of “healthy” people die due to COVID. More facts for your Leftist tiny brain.

Yep, say it another 50 times and it still ain't true...dumbass

Be honest. Does Biden mention the travel ban in that clip?

My God. You're government educated, aren't you? Poor guy. They simply didn't equip you to function. I laugh at people who think government and political parties can make your decisions for you better than you can. But in your case, I concede you're right that they can.

I mean listen to the clip. Democrats are just the dumbest people on the planet

Let’s see how honest you are. Does Biden say anything about the travel restrictions in that clip?

Yes, he calls them racist. You're one of the flat out dumbest people I've ever seen. And on this board with all the brainless leftists, that's impressive

Sounds familiar at that is PRECISELY what you do. Dishonest = colfax. Reason we are getting hit so hard is because we are fat and unhealthy. Taiwan isn't.
That would be you. Yes.

We are the fattest country and we are losing so many to COVID because of that. Very few, tiny, minuscule amount of “healthy” people die due to COVID. More facts for your Leftist tiny brain.
I really don’t know why anyone would look to you for a discussion of public health.

Notice this is a discussion about cases, not deaths. Given our population susceptibility (our overall worse health parameters, which obesity is but one) we should have been extra aggressive in preventing this massive spread.

My God. You're government educated, aren't you? Poor guy. They simply didn't equip you to function. I laugh at people who think government and political parties can make your decisions for you better than you can. But in your case, I concede you're right that they can.

Let’s see how honest you are. Does Biden say anything about the travel restrictions in that clip?

Yes, he calls them racist. You're one of the flat out dumbest people I've ever seen. And on this board with all the brainless leftists, that's impressive

Well, you’re delusional because in the clip posted above, travel bans and restrictions aren’t mentioned and racism or racist isn’t even used.

Youre so brainwashed you hear things that aren’t even said.

Well, you’re delusional because in the clip posted above, travel bans and restrictions aren’t mentioned and racism or racist isn’t even used.

The news conference was ABOUT THE TRAVEL BAN. If you listen to his words he's clearly talking ABOUT THE TRAVEL BAN.

You're just flat out stupid

The news conference was ABOUT THE TRAVEL BAN. If you listen to his words he's clearly talking ABOUT THE TRAVEL BAN.

Says who? You?
Show me where in that campaign event he says anything whatsoever about the travel “ban” if you want to claim that’s what it was about.

Says who? You?
Show me where in that campaign event he says anything whatsoever about the travel “ban” if you want to claim that’s what it was about.

You're a level of stupid that can't be reached by mortal men

Says who? You?

So I’m supposed to just take your word for it. That’s what you’re saying?

Supposedly Biden was talking about the China travel restrictions but no one can seem to find him actually talking about it. We just have to believe you.

That would be you. Yes.

I really don’t know why anyone would look to you for a discussion of public health.

Notice this is a discussion about cases, not deaths. Given our population susceptibility (our overall worse health parameters, which obesity is but one) we should have been extra aggressive in preventing this massive spread.
No. We should be extra aggressive in getting healthier. Heart Disease is the #1 killer in the US and no one seems to care.

Says who? You?

Supposedly Biden was talking about the China travel restrictions but no one can seem to find him actually talking about it. We just have to believe you.

You only believe your handlers

That would be you. Yes.

No. We should be extra aggressive in getting healthier. Heart Disease is the #1 killer in the US and no one seems to care.
Too late. Not going to help us fight this pandemic.

A very smart doctor told me to do today’s work today before you start tomorrow’s work.

Says who? You?

I don’t believe someone as manipulated as you.

You believe he was speaking about the Chinese travel restrictions because that’s what you’re told to believe.

That would be you. Yes.

A very smart doctor told me to do today’s work today before you start tomorrow’s work.
But it can help fight future pandemics. Sitting at home, ordering takeout, not going to the gym = disaster for an already very fat country. It is never too late. One can lose 10-15 pounds in a month or more even if they diet and exercise. And "very smart" is subjective.

Do you agree or disagree that we are very fat and out of shape as a country overall? Simple yes or no will suffice.

Says who? You?

You believe he was speaking about the Chinese travel restrictions because that’s what you’re told to believe.

He specifically said that. So I believe him. You're a Leftist. You believe Trump is the AntiChrist.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
That would be you. Yes.

But it can help fight future pandemics. Sitting at home, ordering takeout, not going to the gym = disaster for an already very fat country. It is never too late. One can lose 10-15 pounds in a month or more even if they diet and exercise. And "very smart" is subjective.

Do you agree or disagree that we are very fat and out of shape as a country overall? Simple yes or no will suffice.
Risks/benefits. You will kill far more people cramming them into gyms right now than you’ll save.

The country has an extensive obesity problem. Yes.

That would be you. Yes.

Risks/benefits. You will kill far more people cramming them into gyms right now than you’ll save.

"Cramming" --- Nope. They can easily vote and not feel "crammed"....

Thank you, we actually agree on something. How come neither party ever discusses it? To me it is the #1 problem facing the US. By a wide margin.

Says who? You?

He specifically said that. So I believe him. You're a Leftist. You believe Trump is the AntiChrist.

I thought Obama was the anti-Christ.

Y’all keep saying he specifically said that, but none of you have ever actually shown him specifically saying Trump was xenophobic for enacting travel restrictions.

And I’m ridiculed for pointing this out.

That would be you. Yes.

Thank you, we actually agree on something. How come neither party ever discusses it? To me it is the #1 problem facing the US. By a wide margin.

I disagree. Last time I voted in a presidential election I stood in line for an hour with several hundred people in a gymnasium. The people who worked the polling station were all elderly as well.

Says who? You?

I thought Obama was the anti-Christ.

Y’all keep saying he specifically said that, but none of you have ever actually shown him specifically saying Trump was xenophobic for enacting travel restrictions.

And I’m ridiculed for pointing this out.

Show one of my posts where I say that about Obama. Just one. Thanks.

That would be you. Yes.

I disagree. Last time I voted in a presidential election I stood in line for an hour with several hundred people in a gymnasium. The people who worked the polling station were all elderly as well.

Go to a different place or a different time? People who work there are old but you can find young volunteers and I never had to wait more than 30 seconds. NEVER.

Forum List

Back