United States needs a Prime Directive

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely
1626815065023.png

There are those here that say the United States should not interfere with what other sovereign nations do.

If the United States is going to take the stance of non interference then it should be exactly that.

1. We don't interfere in what other governments are doing by sending in troops or black ops.
2. We should provide no foreign aid to any other sovereign nation.
3. We don't take in refugees or immigrants they need to work out their problems with their government.
4. Time to bring all of the troops home.
5. Time to withdraw from all alliances, especially the United Nations.

Any one of those items are a form of interference with how another sovereign nation conducts its affairs.

If it's none our business how another government operates then we should make it none of our business.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
No Christian nation is directed to do that.

/end of discussion.

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

View attachment 515003

There are those here that say the United States should not interfere with what other sovereign nations do.

If the United States is going to take the stance of non interference then it should be exactly that.

1. We don't interfere in what other governments are doing by sending in troops or black ops.
3. We don't take in refugees or immigrants they need to work out their problems with their government.

Any one of those items are a form of interference with how another sovereign nation conducts its affairs.

If it's none our business how another government operates then we should make it none of our business.

*****SMILE*****

Maybe they could apply it to their own People...or at least the 50 States.

Says who?

But if anyone has the world's goods and sees his brother in need, yet closes his heart against him, how does God's love abide in him?

1John 3:17

For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me,

Matthew 25:35

But if anyone has the world's goods and sees his brother in need, yet closes his heart against him, how does God's love abide in him?

For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me,

Who says they are in need? Many seem quite fat and happy

1626817136635.png

Here's a sandwich, there's a water fountain over there, it was nice to meet you, now go back home.

I think that meets all your requirements.

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 515003

*****SMILE*****

Foreign Aid is our business since almost all of it comes in the form of the money having to be used to buy US goods (particularly the kinds that make booms and rattles)

Last edited:
View attachment 515003

*****SMILE*****

I'm just imagining what would have happened if we had that in March 1941

Forum List

Back