Union constuction workers are now right wing neo nazis ...as the real nazis retreat

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE

Such violence...oh my

gggggghhhhhhh.jpg

Looks like a hasty retreat to me
To bad they didn't drag one out of his car break his hip then pepper spray him
Cops are a necessary evil, but as in most professions, a few bad apples ....well you know. Police are generally caught between a rock and a hard place. ....follow orders and procedures or lose your job...

In this case, they may well have bailed, but
that could mean troops are on the way, so careful what you wish for ay ?

Cops are a necessary evil, but as in most professions, a few bad apples ....well you know. Police are generally caught between a rock and a hard place. ....follow orders and procedures or lose your job...

In this case, they may well have bailed, but
that could mean troops are on the way, so careful what you wish for ay ?
I've been saying it for weeks
Aussie and new Zealand Governments will eventually be forced to realse their military on its population

We're probably on the verge of witnessing the first instances of people with nothing left to lose....

The only Nazi in Melbourne is Daniel Andrews, their Premier, he is pure Globalist Totalitarian scum!:mad-61:

Bless those construction workers who are the only ones who seem to have a spine over there! :thup:

I've been saying it for weeks
Aussie and new Zealand Governments will eventually be forced to realse their military on its population

We're probably on the verge of witnessing the first instances of people with nothing left to lose....

Interesting you mention this. There's a reason they are closing the airspace to civilian and news aircraft over these protests. My best guess is the Australian government is about to drone protestors or use some other kind of lethal military airpower on them.

Interesting you mention this. There's a reason they are closing the airspace to civilian and news aircraft over these protests. My best guess is the Australian government is about to drone protestors or use some other kind of lethal military airpower on them.

That's true
They've also did that for the bridge in Texas here in the former USA ...don't worry strawberry fruitcake says they're not staying .....as the feds continue to ship em all over the country

Forum List

Back