Unimaginable audacity

th

If the one's who are eligible for DACA don't want to stay they're free to go back to the country of origin that their parents came from and apply to immigrate here just like all the rest who came here illegally.

*****SMILE*****

:)

If the one's who are eligible for DACA don't want to stay
There shouldn't even be anyone who is "eligible" for DACA. Only the left rewards criminal behavior and punishes hard work and adherence to the law. Which is why left-wing policy always ends in collapse.

If the one's who are eligible for DACA don't want to stay
There shouldn't even be anyone who is "eligible" for DACA. Only the left rewards criminal behavior and punishes hard work and adherence to the law. Which is why left-wing policy always ends in collapse.

upload_2017-9-26_17-41-11.jpeg

I tend to agree with you. There are countries, Monaco for one, that will not allow citizenship status just because you happen to be born there. In most cases those countries require at least one of the parents to be a citizen of the country.

*****SMILE*****

I tend to agree with you. There are countries, Monaco for one, that will not allow citizenship status just because you happen to be born there. In most cases those countries require at least one of the parents to be a citizen of the country.
Well, I think you are misunderstanding what DACA is. Anyone who is born here is already a citizen. DACA is for people who were not born here but were brought here as children.

They somehow think they are entitled to be an American citizen.

Well, I think you are misunderstanding what DACA is. Anyone who is born here is already a citizen. DACA is for people who were not born here but were brought here as children.

They somehow think they are entitled to be an American citizen.

upload_2017-9-26_18-2-39.jpeg

If they were born in a different country by citizens of that country then they are citizens of that country.

If they want to stay here then they need to apply for the right to immigrate to the United States and go through the naturalization process like any other immigrant.

*****SMILE*****

The unimaginable arrogance. This is like a rapist telling a victim that she owes him a breakfast after raping her.
Can we just say it? There’s something unseemly—and unsavory—about anyone who is in the country illegally “demanding” anything.

Emboldened by eight years of President Barack Obama’s de minimis efforts to stem the tide of illegal immigrants flooding into the country, the estimated 700,000 “Dreamers” in effect are saying, “We have a right to stay.”

No, they don’t.

Is this any different than shoplifters demanding that they be allowed to keep what they have stolen?

No, it isn’t.
The 'Dreamers' Have No Right to Demand Anything

Forum List

Back