Unidy....Unidy.....Means Do What I Tell You To Do

One good thing about Biden being president......shitheads like this prick will probably have to do something else.....because trashing Trump after he's been gone for 6 months will begin to get smelly like rotting fish.

One good thing about Biden being president......shitheads like this prick will probably have to do something else.....because trashing Trump after he's been gone for 6 months will begin to get smelly like rotting fish.

What will the late night Trump haters do now? They sold out to political hate and now their purpose in life is gone. Will they stare blankly at the camera? Do shadow puppets? Tell Knock Knock jokes?

What will the late night Trump haters do now? They sold out to political hate and now their purpose in life is gone. Will they stare blankly at the camera? Do shadow puppets? Tell Knock Knock jokes?

Probably turn on Biden, once they see the emperor is walking around with without his pants on. You know that after four years of the good stuff Trump gave them to bitch about, they'll eventually go after Biden too. They can't help themselves.

Robinette (def.): An effeminate underdeveloped robin (American bird). A weak, feeble cry when faced with adversity. Often long-lived though prone to aimless wandering which worsens as time goes by. Usually perishes of exposure when abandoned by what it believes to be its own kind.

At birth characterized by a pink breast which matures into a brilliant red around mid-life.

Thanks for bringing America together President Robinette.

Did you get a look at the EO's he wrote on his first day?? They sure won't unify the country. Man is a jack ass and I'm looking forward to the lefty loons on this board defending his stupid ass. I'll just sit back and LMAO. Hope they enjoy cause I sure as hell will. LOL

Forum List

Back