Unhinged

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Anyone watch this shit movie? And what the hell happened to Russell Crowe? Was he wearing a fat suit or is he now just big blob?

Anyone watch this shit movie? And what the hell happened to Russell Crowe? Was he wearing a fat suit or is he now just big blob?
Sorry, no. I haven't watched a Hollywood offering in at least five years. I think Sniper was the last movie I watched in a theater. The garbage they've put out in the last 30 years hasn't been worth the quarter that I'd pay for the matinee when I was a kid.

I thought it was decent. It was better than some shit 90s action movie.

I think Russell Crowe got too old, and gave up on the action hero thing. Now he just plays fat slobs.

I watched a foreign film tonight too. Called I Am Dragon. Prime. Was pretty good. Subtitles, but what the hey. It was enough to keep me watching. Then I fast forwarded pretty much thru Unhinged, it was that bad. And I hated seeing Crowe so.....fat.

How dare that fat fuck become a fat fuck!

Like someone said here... Crowe obviously gave up on staying fit and instead said "fuck it! I'm eatin!"
To me it was decent brain candy. Yeah pretty unrealistic at times etc. But...okay

1636641170462.png

1636641123307.png

No sir, I am not. Lousy movie Unhinged. Fat or not. But I still love yas!

OK, so we're going to have to start a description division for Russel Crowe like we did for Steven Segal. We have the skinny Steve Segal movies and then you have the fat Steven Segal movies. Maybe we could abbreviate it like - SRC vs FRC?

Cheers

Forum List

Back